Chapter - 9 Some loves

L.I.B.Y.A ( Love Is Beautiful ; You also )

Hyukjae's POV

 

" Ash!!!! I hate jogging!!!!!!!!!! " sungmin murmured and stopping running...

He sat on the beach and looked at the sea...sungmin has stayed as my PA since last (2 ) months..but I never saw his sad face before...

I thought..lee sungmin only knows happiness...he always thinks happiness...Now..I guess not...

" yaa!!!!...that enough....for sadness...don't you...??..." I also sat beside him and I heard his sigh clearly..

" sad..who is sad??..Me...??..I am not sad..Mr. lee hyukjae -shi..I am so tired...last night..I slept on the sofa..that is not comfortable for me...my back is hurt...but you woke me up early morning and jogged with you...that is not fair..." he complained my manner actively..

" Ahh...I forgot...you are barbo..." I whispered and stood up....

" Nae....I am really barbo....everyone can't make to become a barbo...you also can't...." he was attacking my words quickly...

" right....right....let's go back...I swear..if you are late, your breakfast will be gone..." I warned him and ran away from him..

================================================================================

"Hyuk....we will finish our project in this evening...and I will go back to Seoul after finishing our meeting.." ShinDong said and I nodded to him..

" Ok..." I agreed his plan and broke the meeting..

" where sungminnie?? " ShinDong asked ...

" how can I know??.." I replied him..

" Anni...if you are uncomfortable , I will go back to Seoul with him.." ShinDong suggested and I looked at him strangely..

" I'm OK..." I answered and he smirked...

" you're change...Arra...lee hyukjae...really hate..the talkactive person..he can't stay with the stranger with one house...I want to know..why did you give the job to sungmin as your PA...??.You told me about you and sungmin case...but that is so confusion..for me..." Shindong shook his head ..

" however....your grandmom and your mom will know about you two case...lee hyukjae..you are not stupid like that before..you never did that stupid work...don't you??.." he added and he didn't accept my manner..

" too much tinking..don't you??...so..you thought..I was interesting lee sungmin...that you meant..." I laughed...and asked him..

"Is that not?? " he looke at me with his wide eyes..

" jelba...don't think too much...." I hit his shoulder gently...

================================================================================

" HYUKJAE-SHI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! "

" Umma!!!!!!! " sungmin yelled my name and came out from hide...when I got out from my car.

I really scared and  stepped back ...

" Ya...do you want to kill me??...Ahshii...." I really shamed for scaring like that...and yelled to cover my manner..

" Mianhae!! I just..." he apologized and stopped his words ..

" why did you stay outside??..the weather is so cool..now..." I warned him...

" actually...I want to walk...It's 10 PM..... I went outside...and I met you here...." he answered....

" the weather is so cold...go inside...see you..11 PM..." he said and walked away from me..

" let's go together..." I followed him and said...

first...step....second..steps...third steps....still silent between us...

" hyukjae-shi...did you love someone??.. " he uttered without looking at me...

" yes..." I gave him short words and he nodded slowly...

" ice-heart...also fell in love..." he whispered but I heard it clearly...

" Hyukjae-shi..you know...I never love someone except my family and mind but all people know..I am a poisonous person.....I never give other person to the troubles..but I am still a problem in their eyes...." he said openly his mind to me..

"how do you think??..Am I really bad guy?? "he stopped his step and looked at me...

" not good guy...but not a bad guy...." I gave him the best answered...

" Actually....I want to talk to you...if I don't talk to you..,I will blame myself..everytime..." he said deeply..

" talk...so strange..lee sungmin is not lee sungmin 'style..what happen??.."I laughed..

" don't angry to me..I am so worry that..." he looked at my eyes...

What is he thinking??..what does he talk to me??...so nervous..

"I promise...I don't..." I promised...

" Actually....I ....I....Ahh...that is so difficult....hyukjae-shi..you are really really smart and handsome..man...right.." he said and I didn't understand...

" so what??.." I said...

" you are also gentleman...right...I format your computer and I forgot to save your files....so your importand files disappeared..."

" BHO!!!!!!!!!! " I cut out his words and he looked at me with his wide eyes..

" Yahh....you.....that is so important...why was you talkactive like that??...let's go home...Ash!! jinjer....."

I turned back and went toward my home...

" lee hyukjae barbo!!!!!!!! " he yelled loudly and laughed...

" your laptop is here...why can I format?...barbo.." he laughed and pointed to my bag...

" lee hyukjae barbo...lee sungmin barbo...we are same now..." he ran to me...

I can't win this guy..why I always lose in front of him??..I smiled even I don't know myself..

" OMG!!!! Are you smiling??...Omo!!!!!!! " he caught that view...

" so cute...lee hyukjae is smiling..." he laughed and teased me.

" sungmin...are we friend.., till now??.. " I said him...

" I don't want to friend with you...." he replied back...

" yah...don't proud like that...I am lee hyukjae...no.1 handsome boy in korea...that guy requests you...you should agree it..." I explained...

" I am lee sungmin..no.1 cute boy in korea..that guy doesn't want to friend with lee hyukjae..." he ran from me..

" Yah..lee sungmin...stop..there.."I yelled and ran after him..

" Never.." he ran away...

=================================================================================