chapter- 4........My PA...............

L.I.B.Y.A ( Love Is Beautiful ; You also )

Only Hyukjae's POV

 

" Hyung! I arrived in front of the 308 open the door..." I phoned to my senior Hyung...

A little second later , he opened the door

" come in.., hyuk..." he greeted me..

" Are you writing your song??.." I asked him...

our SM entertainment..need him and also need other good band..

" Hyuk..wait here!! I buy some fruits ..." he said...

" Ok..Hyung...don't forget to buy,,st.."

" strawberry..." he cut out my words..

" yeap  " I said...and he waved his hand and left..quickly...

" Arr...so tired...I need to shower..." I murmured...

====================================================================================

" Ash!! so fresh...." I wrapped my lower body with the towel when I finised showering...

I took another towel to rub my hair and got out form the bath room.

* Ding..Dong.."

" Hyung??...did he forget the key??..." I murmured and came towards the door...

* Ding...Dong *

I opened the door but I saw other guy stood in front of the me.

" who are you??...." I asked him coldly....

I didn't saw him before..why these guy'eyes are so sharp ??...he looked at me like a enemy.

he wore the green shirt and I thought he was younger than me.He bit his lower lips..

" Hey!! I ask you....who are you??....." I rase  my tone..

" you made my friend cried......now you are showering  comfortably...that's not fair..." he glared me with his so sharp eyes..

" what??..........stupid.....what are you talking about??..." I yelled angirly...

Suddenly..., he kicked my one leg ...

" yah.........ashhh!!!!! my leg......" I bend and rubbed my leg with my hand....

" yahh.....Kim Jong Woon.... that is for my friend....wookie...Arraso....If you will make him cry again ., you will prepare to die..." he warned me and walked away from that bad guy.

" bacteria..." he murmured....

" BHoYa!!!!! he kicked wrong person....that guy...Ash.....this is my first time ,someone hit me..." I murmured angirly.

so stupid!!!!!!!!

=====================================================================================

" Really!!!!!!!! " Yesung Hyung laughed satifieldly..and I eat the strawberry..

" Don't laugh...why did you play other guy?...this is not your style..right.." I asked him and he nodded to me..

" so who is he?.." I added..

" his name is Ryeowook...he is my junior...I like me since first time we met..." yesung hyung explained...

" so you broke his heart..so his friend , these stupid kicked me ..." I added his words..

" Actually...I also like him...Hyuk..." he confessed slowly....

" Slowly...those guy....Hyung...I don't see your boy friend....but your boy friend's friend is not good...how stupid!!!" I determined my thoughts..Yesung laughed my words...

" they are just 20 hyuk....understand those young guy...." he smirked....

" let it be....keep on your words....you also like him..and then..why??.." I suggested to end his words..

" because my condition...hyuk you also know...How much I struggle in this world??..he must be trouble because of me...so I...." Yesung Hyung stopped his words and I saw some tears in his eyes...

" I have no confidence....to love him..." he ended his word...........

" I think..you're right....Hyung....sometimes we should be in distinct this time...but Hyung....you asked you heart..if you really love him with true love, you should catch his hand tightly..." I advised him..

" Arraso..." he replied indecisively and he blew the hot air form his body.

" sometime...we give up..him can call love...right...Hyuk.." he said sadly..

However....I was kicked because of him...............

====================================================================================

" Hello!! Mrs..Lee..." I teased my grandmother...and hugged her ..

" that's kid..." My mom ruffled my hair...

" I also miss you..Umma..." I broke my hug form  grandmom and hugged my mother...

" Aigoo..who think that..Mr.Lee Hyukjae..wheedles his mom like a kid???.." My grandmom said and laughed sweetly...

" look at these photos...you mom and I chose some...I know you don't like the girl. but,,you should bot stay alone..so Grandmom finds the forever partner for you" My grandmom gave me some photographs into my hand..and I looked at them ...boring.., not intersting.....

" I don't like all........" I dropped them on the table...

" Omo!! ummanim....look at your photo..this is so nice..." My mom gave my grand mom to some photo..

She looked at them and smiled sweetly...

" what that??.." I asked my mom...

" Last Sunday...your grandmom and me visited to the village..and we took the photographs..in there.." she expained me....and I nodded .

" Let me see..." I said and my grandmom gave me her photographs...

" so beautiful our Haemonim..." I said and she smiled sweetly...

" th..that..g..guy...." I murmured when I looked at the one photograp..

" H..Haemonim..who..i..is..he??..." I pointed to the guy..

" Arr..that kid...he is a assistant of the volunteer doctor...so cute boy..." My grandmom said....

" May be!!!!! Haemonim....I decided...I want him..." I said immediately..

" what??..that impossible..hyuk-ah...he is so young to become your partner.." she refused my choice....

" but..I want him only.....if not him..., I stay alone " I decided deeply..and my grandmom sighed my choice because she can't win me....

====================================================================================

" Mr..Lee Hyukjae..please wait...." that him....he shouted and ran to me...

My idea is so cool...Last test.., I rejected Kim Ryeowook because..of him....

" Remember me..." he asked me..

" Sure...so ,,what's up??..." I asked...coldly..

" My friend wookie is innocent...I kicked you...this punishment is not for him...that should give me...singing is his life...please don't neglect his abilities...." he bagged me...

stupid....why I give up Kim Ryeowook's abilities??..Am I a fool??..this is the show for you...stupid...

I smirked inside my mind for my plan..

" Ok...you said...that punishment is for you....so how do I give you what punishment?....if you tell my mind satisfied...I accept Kim Ryeowook....." I said...

" if you don't tell like that.., I was so sad for you...How am I so sorry for you??...I kicked wrong person and that made my friend's trouble....if you wish.., you can hit me as I did...." he said simply...

I didn't believe this guy..can talk like that....Actually..I really shame for rivaling with this innocent kid...

" Mr. lee Hyukjae-shi " he called my name..

" what??..." he broke my thoughts and I replied ...

" did you finsh thinking??..." he asked me gently.....

" I need one PA " what??....Lee Hyukjae....what are you talking about??....this stupid can make me crazy...

" PA...what that??...." he asked back....

" Personal assistant....." I answered...

" I have no time for your job...look at this..." he took out his phone and showed his schedules to me...

Many part time jobs and his school schedules...

The famous idol can't be busy more than him...

" Are you doing all these work??.." My eyes are wide when he nodded to my words....

Is he a human??...this guy ...Anni..this stupid is so interesting more and more....

=====================================================================================

hi!! thank you for your comments and subscribes for this ff..

please comment for this chapter...

Good Luck..all my friend!!!!!!!!!

=====================================================================================