Chapter- 5...New Environment

L.I.B.Y.A ( Love Is Beautiful ; You also )

Only Sungmin's POV

 

" Minnie-ah..Are you really OK??.. if you want to stay here.., I don't sell it.." wookie said worrily...

" anni...sell it..you need money...don't worry about me.." I sighed..

Wookie stopped keeping his books into the box and sat beside me..

" did you go to Lee Hyukjae??." Ryeowook asked me definitely and I nodded to him.

" I work for him as his PA...so I need to stay in his house..." I explained my best friend...Wookie will so happy in his new dorm because he will share that room with his senior Hyung.

Chotha!!!Kim Ryeowook!!!!! I smiled ..

" I don't think you and lee Hyukjae are Ok.." Ryeowook gave me his thought..

Yes..me too...but my friend....I have no choice..for you....for my school fee...for my money...

" Ya..two strangers live in one house is not easy but It is at first...don't worry.. I'm Lee Sungmin..right.." I winked to him and he laughed sweetly...

" Ya..if he gave some trouble to me.., I can call Micky..." I added my words as a force to him..

"Arr..right...Micky Hyung..eeso.." Ryeowook clapped..

" Minnie-ah..Micky Hyung does he like you??.." wookie looked into my eyes..

" Arrr...Anni..why Micky likes me??..I can't tell if he is a fool or blind..." I laughed loudly to my answered.

" but thinking Minnie!! if he really need his assistant, he can choose other male nurse but why did he choose you..????..your major is really really difference from his major...right..." Wookie complained..

" Yaaaaaaa...You are really really barbo...if you can think like that for me, you must think about your love first...Arrachi..." I hit his shoulder gently..

" May be that is over thinking...." Wookie giggled...

=================================================================================

*honk*

*honk*

I heard the honk when I reached outside the building.

This is Micky...

How did he know I tranferr other house today??..

I looked at Ryeowook as he smirked like a winner.

" Yaa..Lee Sungmin Do you leave without greeting your boss??..." he said and walked toward us.

" thank for your information wookie.." he winked to Ryeowook...

" You're welcome Hyung!! " he bowed his head to Micky and he waved his hand to me..

" go well..Minnie " he said and hugged me friendly..

================================================================================

After 45 minutes later.....................

We arrived in front of my new house.........

" Wow..!! his house is so great..." Micky said and looked at me..

" this is the second high rich man's house..isn't it??" I murmured and got out..

" Right...he can't rival with Lee Sungmin....Lee Sungmin is the second son of the richest man in Korea..." he giggled when he reached beside me..

" Micky..How did you know that??.." I aske him strangely.

" I felt it..and you are my friend's little brother..Lee Teuk is my friend...don't you know that??..." he smiled..

" so you helped me right...." I added his words happily and I sighed for Ryeowook's doubt..

=================================================================================

" this is the data files..you must arrangement all the files which I give .and you also arrangement my schedules for teaching in MBA class..this is so important...you must help me not to repeat the lesson...Ok.." Lee Hyukjae ordered non-stop..for my work..

Omo!! nolmo molshiso ge sarang...

he has a sharp eyes...great leading..outstanding abilities..so he is a perfect man..I gave him high marks..

" Arr..Only three rules in my house..

don't touch my facilities into my room..

don't ask me many questions at once

you must come back home before 11 PM.." he said his rules..

stupid...minus your marks....so sensitive guy...

" How about my holiday??.." I asked him...

" if you will do all the work regularly..,other time is yours...but don't forget you must come back home before 11 PM.." he replied ..

" Am I  cinderella??..sometime I will late over 11 PM...what can happen this time??.."

" so easy  sleep outside..." he cut out my words and went into his room.

" who took out his heart??..Is that a human??..I smell and feel the cold lonlyness in this house..." I shook my head slowly..

=================================================================================

" Lee hyukjae-shi...I thoughe again and again but I can't get any answer..Why do I meet with your parents and grandmom??.." I asked him who was driving beside me.

He also sighed and stopped the car beside the road.

" My parents never hit me..also my grandmom but I was hit By the stranger..that made me angry to you..I can't accept this case with anyway..so I decided to revenge you one day.."

*sigh*

We sighed at the same time...

Lee Sungmin...barbo...you are a real problem..

you should prepare to die...I blamed my self in my mind..

you woke up the sleeping Dragon.......

he explained about how to meet me??...and forever partner....

he thought I was bad, not respect guy....but all the problems started from me...

Gradually , I felt I held the big problem....but I can't erase it now...

" Ok...that source is me...so I help you.."

" Ok..if we success...I will give your shool fee..training club fee..and other fee plus your salary..." he added and finishe my words..

" Ok...cool!!...but keep your promise..." I said and he nodded to me...

=================================================================================