Chapter 35

Hidden Revelations: A Story Behind EXO's Legend
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 35

Big Bang - Tonight

With a snap of a finger, a puff of black smoke revealed a materialized male figure inside one of the rooms in the EXO-K lodging place. His face was brightened by a small smile, the skin of his hand still feeling tingly with the contact it had with Shirin's hair. He couldn't get the image of her sleeping out of his mind, and knowing that there is something different and unusual with him because of it, he sighed.

But the sigh was cut short when he noticed that a masculine figure was sitting on the bed he rested on, his face calm and expressionless.

"You went to see her again, Kai-yah?" He asked in a tone which was undistingushable of any innuendo or double meaning. In response, the teleporter just nodded.

"Yes, Suho Hyung. She's fine and sleeping." He said, which caused the water keeper to nod.

"Alright, then. I called for the others downstairs because there are signs of development in EXO Koreie, and we need to analyze what Yunho Hyung said to us last time while Shirin-ah was still asleep. However, we couldn't begin anything yet because you were missing." were Suho's words, making Kai gulp down the lump on his throat.

"I'm sorry, Hyung-ah." Kai murmured in a tone that evidently spelled embrassment and slight regret.

Suho just stood up from his sitting form on Kai's bed and reached upwards to pat his shoulder. With a small shaking of leader's head, Kai had reason to regain his smile.

= = =

"I think everyone still remembers Yunho Hyung's message to us while Shirin was still asleep. EXO Koreie had significantly increased the rate of its travel in the universe. The rotation is still the same, which doesn't change the day pattern that we have there. But this plays an enormous part in our mission here." Suho began to say as the whole of EXO-K convened in the living room, his expression now serious.

"I agree with you, Suho Hyung. I mean, if EXO Koreie already changed speed, then it most probably means that even EXO Mandayaeon has sped up. Since they're twin planets, especially with how we and the other legends created them, they would automatically be moving with synchronization. This, in turn, would imply that we don't have much time left." Baekhyun added before leaning his arms on his knees, his quick mind still analyzing the information.

D.O.'s eyes widened as the words of the light-bearer sunk in, and from his leaning position on the couch, he straightened up.

"Does it mean that it's not going to take long before the Time of Prophecy comes?" He asked, a surge of surprise and uncertainty rushing through him. In turn, he got a nod from the flame-bearer.

"Yes. When I last talked to Yunho Hyung, and it was still when Kai-yah, you, and Baekhyun-ah were distracting Shirin-ah, he told me that his initial prediction of seven Earth-Months has already shortened to three Earth-Months because there was already an initial increase in EXO Koreie's revolution speed. With the new increase in speed, the time limit would certainly be shortened even more." Chanyeol added, an aura of nervousness enveloping the whole of EXO-K at his words.

"The planet earth is still constant rotation and revolution, though, which is somehow a bit more helpful. But this means that we really need to find the Seed already, Hyungs." Sehun stated, his usual childish and innocent demeanor fading into pure seriousness. Nods were mutual among the rest of the band of aliens.

"But how can we do it? I mean, we all have tried researching about it. We didn't even rest here on Earth much because everyday while Shirin-ah's asleep, we keep doing rounds and contacting the Hyungs back on EXO Koreie. Some of us, like Chanyeol-ah and Suho Hyung, don't even attend some classes for this. But we haven't found much. We already used Science for it, but nothing comes up." Kai-yah began to ask rhetorically, clasping his hands together and leaning on his knees like Baekhyun.

"Then, we are going to use the things that Science cannot explain." Suho answered, which made all eyes turn to him.

"Just before I called you down here, I had a chance to have a conversation with Jaejoong Hyung via Yunho Hyung's communicator. He has been receiving a series of visions pretty recently. One was a vision about all six of our symbols in a circle and the seed image being in the center. The next one was a vision of us placing our hands to our chests and closing our eyes, but we were in different places. The third was a sphere of glo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter