Chapter 26

Hidden Revelations: A Story Behind EXO's Legend
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

So, yes. I have another update for you guys today. =]

WARNING: Baekhyun's gonna get you in this chapter. Just saying. x]

= = =

Soundtrack: Girls' Generation - Honey [Perfect For You]

"Where's D.O. Hyung?"

These were the first words of Kai as he got to the cafeteria, lunch time. Sehun, who sat in between Suho and Chanyeol, shrugged his shoulders. Turning towards the other members of EXO-K, the teleporter silently asked the question, only to be answered in the exact same form as the youngest's.

"I don't really know, Kai-yah. I met him by the hallways earlier, after the second subject, but he seemed out of it." Suho answered him. Chanyeol nodded.

"He isn't acting normal today, actually. You couldn't talk properly to him, he was constantly spacing out, and his cooking for us even got messed up!" The tallest added before taking a bite out of the sandwich he bought from the cafeteria, proof that nobody dared to eat the missing member's food. Sehun even shuddered as he remembered how absent-minded the strongest of them was earlier that morning.

Kai decided to ask another question, originally planning to ask about that young lady that he wanted to eat with. But remembering that she was studying for her basic Philosophy in the library and had asked for them not to disturb her, he chose another person to look for.

"So, where's Baekhyun Hyung, then?"

But even before any of the others could answer him, the doors of the cafeteria slammed open, revealing a stressed Baekhyun with swift steps. At first, the remaining four aliens wondered why this was so. But when Song Yuhee's excited figure emerged from the doorframe making a quick run towards him, everybody else understood.

"Baekhyun-ah! Wait up, would you?" came the high-pitched cry of GoHallin High's queen, but the alien didn't mind it one bit as he sat down with the rest of EXO-K. Seeing that the young man was already settled with his friends, Yuhee just huffed a frustrated sigh in the cutest way she could and sat down with Krystal and Naeun in the table some feet away from them.

"Aish... I seriously dislike this." Baekhyun whispered to the others on his table before sighing in frustration himself. At this, Kai took a seat next to him before patting his shoulder.

"Just be a little more patient, Hyung. Maybe she'll get tired and back off if you continue ignoring her..."

= = =

Click-click.

I clicked my pen and began scribbling down my solution for the problem given to us during math class. It was already dismissal, and because I was determined to solve the mathematical mystery, I made my way to the practically empty library to get away from the noise of the males drooling over Yuhee-sshi and the females ogling EXO-K. The librarian told me that she'd be leaving early, so I'd be the one to lock up the library. Now that I have peace and quiet, I worked on the problem, trying to remember the instructions given to the class by our teacher.

I was doing well so far until...

Wait a minute. What was I supposed to do after this step? I couldn't unders

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter