Chapter 13

Hidden Revelations: A Story Behind EXO's Legend
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 13

Stand Up! - F[x]

 



"Alright, boys, humor me." I jokingly taunted EXO-K as I stood in front of them inside the kitchen come next morning. They all had shy expressions on their faces, but had a certain level of courage in them. Baekhyun-sshi released a nervous sigh, surprisingly making Kai-sshi huff a breath, too. I guess they're that nervous today.

"Show me that you've learned something from my lesson yesterday."

At this, one by one, the necessary ingredients for cooking ramen and frying sausage omelette appeared on the kitchen counters. The boys were all busy as they prepared the whole kitchen for something that seemed so life-changing, at least to them. Not long after, the boys began dispersing from the kitchen, leaving Suho-sshi to chop the sausages, Kai-sshi to beat the eggs, Baekhyun-sshi to boil the water, and D.O.-sshi to heat up the cooking oil. Sehun-sshi and Chanyeol-sshi set to work in fixing the table.

While my eyes stayed glued the boys' every move, I couldn't help but smile and feel proud of them. They have learned, and learned well.

In just a few minutes, a fragrant smell was all over the kitchen, and two sausage omelettes as well as two bowls of ramen were placed in front of me. The boys sat with me on the table with expectant faces and nervous glances. Each and every one of them held their breaths when I held a fork and took a portion of the omelette, as well as tried their ramen.

"Hmmmm...."

= = =

Beads of sweat formed on Kai's forehead as Shirin began to chew. Baekhyun was biting on his lower lip while Suho clenched his jaw. D.O. had his lips pressed into a thin line, his hands shaking. It was weird for them to feel that way, truly, for they are more nerve-wrecked in that moment than how they felt when they battled the first wave of monsters sent by the Red Eye of Evil.

Shirin only gave out a soft "Hmmmm...." as she continued to eat, not giving anything away by how poker-faced she was. This unsettled them even more, that Sehun began puffing his cheek up and releasing the air in an almost inaudible 'whoosh'.

"Well...?" Chanyeol asked worriedly asked as he himself wanted to taste the food and see if they failed or did miserably. When the girl had swallowed and opened to speak, everyone was on the edge of their seats.

"Uhm, I think there should be JUST a little more salt on the omelette next time, but it's not bad overall. The ramen is nice, too."

The next moment, Shirin jumped on her seat in surprise as loud cries and cheers began echoing inside the house. Aliens danced around happily and shouted their relief to their hearts' content at the response from the Earthling. Even

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter