Chapter 22

Hidden Revelations: A Story Behind EXO's Legend
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

SECOND UPDATE FOR TODAY. AGAIN, thank you for all the support you gave given this fic. I hope you enjoy the next updates! <3

= = =

Soundtrack: K.Will - A Girl Meets Love


"We will tell you when we get back to our lodging, Shirin-ah. It's best if it is only you who will hear it."

These were Suho-yah's words that I held onto until we managed to get to EXO-K's house, dusk already settling. Upon arriving at the place, we all sat in the living room. A tense air hung around us, which I didn't understand at all. Was the mission that they're supposed to do THAT intense?

"Alright. I think I've waited enough. What is EXO-K's mission on earth, really?" I asked, my patience thinning, only for Suho-yah to instruct Kai-yah to get a piece of paper and write something. Something weighed on me right at that moment, and despite not knowing what the significance of Kai-yah writing something, it made me anticipate what it is.

"During the first time that we met, I have mentioned to you what our mission on earth essentially is. "We came to this world on a quest to find something that could save our dying planet, and we were told that we could find it here." were my exact words. And that is not false. We came here to find the only thing that could be the solution to all the troubles in our planet." Suho-sshi began, and I listened as well as I could.

As soon as Kai-yah finished writing, he gave the paper to me, and I began to read aloud.

When the skies and the grounds grew as one, the legends, through their twelve forces, nurtured the tree of life.
An eye of red force created the evil which coveted the heart of the tree of life, and the heart slowly grew dry.
To attend to and grace the heart of the tree of life, the legends thereby divided the tree in half and hid each side.
Hence, time is overturned and space turns askew.
The twelve forces divide into two and create two suns that look alike, and then two worlds that seem alike.
The legends travel apart.
The legends shall now see the same sky but shall stand on different grounds, shall stand on the same ground but shall see different skies.
The day the grounds beget a single file before one sky, in two worlds that seem alike, the legends will greet each other.
The day the red force is purified and the twelve forces unite into one perfect root, a new world shall open up.

"What is this? A kind of legend?" I couldn't help myself when I asked

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter