Chapter 31

Hidden Revelations: A Story Behind EXO's Legend
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Soundtrack # 1: Super Junior M - In My Arms



Where is all this light coming from?

I covered my eyes from the bright light that shone in front of me as I stood on a platform made out of what I could identify as pure gold. All things that I could see behind the arms that are covering the space in front of my eyes are made of gold. There was a brilliance present in the environment that even the hue of the same substance in Earth couldn't compare to it.

For a few moments, the light that almost blinded me began to fade gradually, and I finally saw where I was standing on, bit by bit.

I wan on a golden platform alright, but surprisingly, the ground where this platform was on is of soft grass. The patch of soil extended for a few feet until I see some evidence of things that crawl on the surface of the land. They were of pure gold while the grass is not, for it was a lush green. Looking up at the sides, I saw a deep blue sky with scattered clouds that looked more detailed than any on Earth. It floated on by slowly, setting off a certain aura of peace in the whole environment.

A soft breeze began to blow, and the grass began to sway along with the wind. I closed my eyes and breathed deeply, my whole being starting to feel at ease

That was when I heard a soft rustling of leaves and realized that there was one thing I almost didn't notice.

A tree stood in the middle of the enivronment. Towering high above me, its soft leaves danced to the breeze's instructions. Pure gold in color, it shone so brightly that it made everything that was located about a foot around it glow in a golden light. Everything else seemed even more detailed now that the tree is included in the picture.

"Come..."

A breathy voice suddenly invaded my hearing, which made me jump. I looked around me to see if any person was out there and was calling for me, but there was nobody. I took a careful step towards the golden tree, wondering if there was a person behind it that was calling for me.

"Come closer..." The breathy voice said again, louder this time. In response, I took another step towards the golden tree, my heartbeats beginning to quicken. I tried to peer behind the tree as I inched closer, but there was no one.

"Touch my trunk, and life will be given to you."

My eyes widened as I realized, bit by bit, that it was actually THE TREE talking to me and teling me to come closer. My hands began to shake as I reached out and dared to touch the golden trunk of the tree.

This is it.

I wasn't expecting what happened to me when I touched the tree, though.

A surge of strength and energy began coursing through my veins in such a high speed that it felt like electricity. My mind began processing double time and my whole body was starting to feel warm. I don't know what was happening to me... but it made me feel s
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter