Chapter 21

Hidden Revelations: A Story Behind EXO's Legend
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I AM SO SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING MUCH, EVERYONE.

As a way to pay back for all the support you have given this story, I'll be doing A DOUBLE UPDATE FOR ALL MY STORIES.

Here is the first update of tonight! <3

= = = =

Soundtrack: A Pink - It Girl
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pd9Onk3207c


-=- Hateshinai mirai hirogaru kono sora, atarashii, jibun ni umare kawaru -=-

The opening song of my favorite anime echoed inside my room, and I woke up with a start. Realizing that it was just my phone's alarm, I breathed a sigh of relief before pressing a button for the alarm to stop.

I still wasn't used to my phone being an actual part of my life. It just became possible because of the change in my life after EXO-K came in.

Looking at my phone, I noticed that there was a message left for me by Kyujin Abeonim.

From: Kyujin Abeonim
I've already gone to Yonsei U. You were still asleep.
I left your allowance on the top of your desk.
Spend your money wisely, child.
But don't hesitate on spending for your happiness.
I'll try to catch you when you're awake later.

Smiling at my adoptive father's words, I stood up and fixed my bed, realizing that today was already a Friday. It has been a couple of days since the fateful day where those six aliens discovered how I really am in school and did something about it. Now, my body has returned to its normal color, and my bruises have already faded. Sometimes, there's still some slight pain that I experience, but's bearable now.

With my bed now made up, I quickly turned to my study desk, where several paper bills were tucked under a new wallet that I owned. I remember how I got the new wallet that I'm currently using, and the corners of my lips turned up in a smile.

"Uhm... Shirin-ah, I noticed that your wallet was not in the best condition so I bought a new one for you. I hope you like it." I said out loud, once more letting the memory take over me as I repeated that specific alien's words yesterday before he shyly gave me the object.

That Sehun-sshi...

"Shirin-ah, if you don't move anytime soon, we'll all be late."

At the familiar voice, I jumped and turned around to see a smiling alien, his fingers still in the air after he snapped them. A chuckle escaped my lips before I nodded and took my towel, as well as my uniform, making my way to the bathroom.

"You can sit on my bed, as always, Kai-yah. I'll be out really soon."

But when I've already reached the door of my destination, I turned towards Kai-yah again and said another thing.

"Oh

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter