Chapter 28

Hidden Revelations: A Story Behind EXO's Legend
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I might not be around for three days, so to give you something to ponder on while I'm gone, I'm going to do a DOUBLE UPDATE RIGHT NOW. I hope you like the newest updates, and keep the comments and subscriptions coming. <3

= = = = = =

Soundtrack: SNSD - Him Nae [Way To Go!]



"Whooooooo!"

Loud cheers of the students in section 3-A echoed throughout the hallways when the last class of the day finally came. In the distance, male students have rushed out of the classroom with triumphant faces, while girls giddily changed into their physical education uniforms. All the noise woke up a spaced out Shirin as she stared at the number problem in front of her, still hung up over the previous subject of math. The young man who was sitting beside her only smiled as the female just shook her head before looking around her and wondering why everyone was so hyper.

"They've been all hyped up when a teacher came in earlier and said that there will be a merge-up with 3-B in PE today." D.O. said in a soft tone, his brows furrowing in confusion when the human's eyes widened.

"No way. They're merging us up with 3-B? Wow." She murmured before closing her math notebook and fixing her stuff up. As she stood up and slung her bag along her shoulder, she turned to look at the male who still sat in his seat, curiosity evident in his features.

"Why do they seem so excited about it though, Shirin-ah?" He asked her, which only merited him a smile. Taking this as a signal to change into his PE uniform, he stood up and fixed his things as well, following Shirin out the door when she spoke in a teasing tone.

"You'll see."

With now about two and a half months ever since EXO-K had transferred to GoHallin High, the aliens had been able to blend themselves well in the school environment. Kai, Suho, Baekhyun and Sehun already emerged as the smart ones in their batch as they aced exams and quizzes, as well as submitted reports with levels that exceeded standards of any professor. D.O. on the other hand proved that he could do well on different ends of the spectrum by being good in sports as well as being an exemplary student in Home Economics, while Chanyeol became the talk of the crowds as he stepped up as the school comedian and fashion model.

However, they haven't experienced anything interesting in their physical education class, which means they haven't had the occassional merged sessions of two sections in their batch just yet. They haven't had a taste of GoHallin High's intense sport competitions between classes.

"So, we're here." Shirin said when both D.O. and she arrived at the school's gymnasium, her eyes catching movements of both Kai and Baekhyun warming up beside Suho, Chanyeol, and Sehun. They went towards one side of the gym and began warming up themselves.

"What's going to happen?" D.O. asked the earthling as he bent down in a stretch and touched his toes, an exceptionally easy thing for him.

"My friend, you're going to witness one of the occassional activities that the school does to supposedly promote brotherhood and friendship among students. The school's PE faculty always made it a point that a class must experience being in a joint PE class with another section at least o
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter