Chapter 27

Hidden Revelations: A Story Behind EXO's Legend
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yay! Another update! <3 Next one will probably be in three to five days. I still have school, so I need to focus there. =]

Okay, two or three chapters ago, I had introduced a character from Pretear that would actually be similar to the EXO boys.

Question is, are there more?

Let's get through with it, and let's all see for ourselves!

= = =

Soundtrack: B1A4 - Wonderful Tonight [Unplugged Version]

It was already midnight.

Silence rang throughout the whole Cheongyu residential subdvision as night finally settled all around. Many houses have already turned their lights off, while some were still illuminated mainly because of the students still studying for their examinations the next day. However, may the household be awake or asleep, silence still ruled over them. In the night, the only sound one would hear is the sound of the crickets and other insects.

It was already midnight, but one young man was still wide awake as he envisioned a familiar room in his head and snapped his fingers, letting the puff of smoke take him where he wanted to be.

He had suspected that the female human in that familiar room will already be asleep, and that would be the most favorable time for him. He could once again gaze at her sleeping face, devoid of any pain or discomfort. He would once again be able to look on at that female human and relish in the feeling of his heart speeding up with every breath she took, his teeth sinking into the skin of his lower lip as he tried to stop himself from touching her hair.

In the silence of the night, he could once again wonder what that foreign feeling was in his heart.

Hidden by the darkness of Shirin's closed eyes, he would be able to bask in the wonderful feeling all over again.

= = =

It's dark inside my room, but I don't mind it one bit. The open window let the cool breeze inside my room, but it wasn't enough for sleep to claim my frame. I was sitting on my bed, tucked under the covers, but still not lying down. I don't know why I couldn't feel sleepy, actually. It's not usual that I'm still awake by this hour.

Of course, today was really an exceptional day because I wrote two reaction papers in two different subjects by hand, and I did some sketches of Sasame after. Well, Sasame was just irresistable because I could not deny that he's my favorite character in Pretear. But if it were any normal night to me, I wold have been able to still sleep despite my pained right hand. I wonder why my senses are still in overdrive.

I have been thinking of ways to get myself to feel sleepy when the moon illuminated traces of a puff of smoke... and a surprised Kai-yah.

"K-K-Kai-yah..."

"I thought you were asleep..." He began to tell me, approaching with almost inaudible steps. I stayed glued on top of my bed, my eyes the only things moving besides the alien's nearing frame. His steps only stopped when he was already standing in front of me, his eyes staring straight at mine.

"Did Suho-yah ask you to check up on me?" I couldn't help but ask, nodding as he stuttered out a soft "Y-y-yeah. He did..." in response.

"Why aren't you asleep yet? You might have trouble waking up tomorrow. There's still class, though it's the last for the week."

When Kai-yah asked me this question, I found it hard to answer, though I didn't know why. I guess I was just nervous and wary of what the extraterrestrial friend might think of me if say that I couldn't sleep no matter what I do. It would appear weird, but I told the truth to him nevertheless.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter