THE TRUTH

Meaning of "LOVE"

-- a week later---

NB : WHILE READING THIS CHAPTER.. PLEASE LISTEN TO THIS SONG --> DONGHAE - DONT GO  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UsNG_Z_u-AY&feature=player_embedded

[No One's POV]

"Soorin... Soorin..." Yesung knocks Soorin's door.

"Come in Oppa.." Soorin yell from inside her bedroom.

She still inside her blanket. It has been a week since Donghae forget about her. She still goes to Campus, she met Donghae but Donghae just said hi to her like she is really Eunhyuk girlfriend. When she met Donghae, he only asked about Eunhyuk to Soorin. After what had happened, Eunhyuk is the one who accompanies Soorin wherever she wants. But two days ago, Soorin needs to think about her feeling too. She cant forget about Donghae, maybe they just together for two weeks, but she really has a deep feeling to Donghae. His touch, his hug, his sweet voice, his smile, and his kiss, Soorin really miss all of that.

"Soorin, are you okay?" Yesung his sister's hair.

Soorin sit and hug her oppa tightly. She is crying even hard when Yesung hug her back and kiss her forehead,"I know it is hard. But you can pass it.."

"I miss him oppa... I miss his voice , his smile, his hug, everything about him... I just miss him. How can he forget about me like that?"

"I know.. I know how much you love him.. But what can we do, he really forget about you.. You should take care of your heart, dear.."

Soorin nodded in his hug. Yesung pat Soorin's back," Do you know how hurt is it to love someone so much but that person you love doesnt love you back even he knows that you love him?"

Soorin nodded and again, she is start crying in his chest.

"You should consider somoene's love too.. Someone who loves you with his heart.. You should thinking about his heart to beside Donghae.."

Soorin looks to his oppa. Yesung smiles,"What i mean is Eunhyuk...."

Soorin push her Oppa, she is not in the mood to talk about Eunhyuk, even she is know how kind Eunhyuk to her, her heart isn't ready for Eunhyuk.

"Soorin-ah.. Why u are not trying to consider Eunhyuk's love? He is changed, Soorin. He is not bad guy anymore. I know him for so long. He really changed after he met you.. He needs your love too.."

"But, oppa.. I dont love him.."

"You can try to love him. By giving attention to her. I believe you will start like him. It is not wrong, Soorin. Look at his sacrificed so far. He still beside you even he knows how much you love his bestfriend."

"But Oppa..."

"Think about it.. Sometimes, it is better to be with someone who loves us a lot than with someone who doesnt love us even a bit."

Soorin thinks about Yesung's word. He is right. Soorin smiles,"Maybe i will give him a chance..."

"Yes, you should. You need to try. I cant see my little sister suffers from her love. I dont like you be in this room for almost a day. You should go out.."

I nodded," I will call Eunhyuk oppa. I haven't contact him since two days ago.."

Soorin takes her phone in her bag. She turn on her phone, and suddenly her phone is ringing. Many messages come and it is all from Eunhyuk. Soorin smiles but she feels someone is looking to her phone too.

"Oppa! What are you doing?"

"Ah.. I just want to know what did he sent.. Why so many?" Yesung keep his eyes in Soorin's phone.

Soorin hides her phone inside her blanket, she pushes Yesung from her bed,"Oppa.. Go out.. This is my privacy.."

"Haish. Just a few minutes ago, you hugged me, and now you re being so mean to me.. Arrasso arrasso, oppa will not bothered you.." Yesung go out from her sister room.

Soorin opens all messages from Eunhyuk, and she smiles to read how worried Eunhyuk were.

from : Eunhyuk Oppa

Soorin, where are you? I cant see you at campus. Dont you remember that today you want to accompany to book store?

---- another message---

Ya! Kim Soorin! I've waited you for three hours in library, why you dont show your face? you even dont answer my phone call or reply my message! Dont make me worry. Where are you now?

---- another message---

I called your house, but your mom said you are not home because you study with Seohyun. I called Seohyun, but she is dating with Yesung hyung. Seriously, where are you?

---- another message---

SOORIN!! KIM SOORIN!! CAN YOU PLEASE ANSWER YOUR PHONE???!!

---- another message---

Oh my god. This girl!! Dont you have any strength to reply my message if you are home? I really worry about you. Almost a day, you dont answer my call either my message.

---- another message---

Morning, Soorin. Will you reply my message today? I want to meet you. I miss you. Really. I do !

---- another message---

Even you are not replying. Dont forget to take your lunch! I am going out of town till midnight. Take care.

---- another message---

Kim Soorin.... I miss you... why are you avoiding me? Please, i need at least to hear your voice..TT___TT

---- another message---

Soorin, i love you. I miss you. I want to hug you, but i know i cant do that since you really avoiding me these days.

---- another message---

SOORIN!!!! Please turn on your phone!! GEEZ!!! If you hate me please at least tell me to go away from you. Dont make me frustrated like this!

---- another message---

You still dont turn on your phone? Am i the one who miss you here? Yes , i know. It's only me. Your mind is full about Donghae only. 

---- another message---

Soorin, have you hear that "Sometimes love consists of two things, 1. losing someone you love and 2. fighting for someone you love" . I really dont know which one i should do. What do you want me to do with my feelings towards you?

---- another message---

Soorin... Gajima.. Jebal gajima..

Soorin very shock to read all his messages. Eunhyuk reall care about her. Suddenly her phone is ringing. Eunhyuk is calling.

"Aa... Yeo.. Yeoboseyo.. Oppa..." Soorin scared that Eunhyuk will angry to her.

"....."

"Oppa...? Eunhyuk oppa...?"

"...."

"Ya. Lee Hyukjae. If you are not talking, i am hang up..."

"I.. I.. just feel excited to hear your voice again..." Eunhyuk replied Soorin. His voice like he is crying.

"Op.. Oppa... Mianhae..." Soorin feel guilty in the end. But still, she doesnt feel any love from her heart.

"Can you out?"

"E.. e..out? what do you mean?"

"I am in front of your door.. Can you out?"

"Ah.. Okay. Wait a moment.."

Soorin hang up, she takes her jacket and go out from her room.

"Where do you go?" Yesung yell from his room, see his sister running in corridor in front of his room.

"Out for a while.. Eunhyuk oppa wait me downstairs.. Ahh.. Annyeong Seohyun ! " Soorin said it in hurry

"Annyeong Soorin. Careful.."

"I will. Bye!" 

Soorin takes her shoes, she looks up for her key in key table . She opens the door, and she see Eunhyuk with his jacket stands in front of his car. Soorin walk towards him.

"Sorry , oppa...." Soorin hasnt finished her words, Eunhyuk already pulled her into his hug.

"I miss you so much.. Seriously, please dont go away from me, Soorin.... Please..."

Soorin doesnt know what she has to do. Eunhyuk still hug her tight, sthroke her head with his hand.

"I am maybe not Donghae. But please, can you give me any chance for loving you?"

Soorin still be quiet, she hasnt answer it. She just hug Eunhyuk bag in his waist , but doesnt give him an answer. Both of them, are hugging to each other. Eunhyuk put his head in Soorin's shoulder, and he kiss Soorin's cheek. Soorin just hide her head in Eunhyuk's chest. She cant refuse, but she is not like it 100% too. She just doesnt really know what to do. They enjoy the night by hugging each other. They dont realized that someone is watching over them.

Donghae freezing to see the view in front of his eyes. He is acting for a week that he doesnt know Soorin because of the accident. But the truth is, he is planning it, so Soorin can be with Eunhyuk. That Soorin can be Eunhyuk's motivation to live his life for a long time, so Eunhyuk wants to go for medical therapy. But keep avoiding Soorin for a week, it is really painful for him. He really miss her voice, he really miss all memories they had together. Tonight, Donghae wants to explain to Soorin everything. About his acting , about Eunhyuk's disease, so Soorin can understand why he did it to her. But by looking how they hug each other so tight, Donghae thinks that it is not important to explain everything. Now, he a little bit regret his choice. He never realized, this will be so far, this is will bring him to end his feelings to Soorin. Donghae just realized that sacrificed for love, it is not easy as he thought. If he knew the pain may hurt like this, it is better not to love Soorin at first. Donghae left the place, "I do love you Soorin... I really love you.. Sorry for everything.. You deserve someone better..."

***************

thinking to end this.. but should we made a sequel? like what will happen to Eunhyuk? will Donghae fight again for Soorin? or will Soorin loves Eunhyuk back ?

what do you guys think? i need to know. please tell me if i need to continue or no..

 

*************