SATURDAY LOVE

Meaning of "LOVE"

[Soorin'sPOV]

It has been three days since i came to Donghae's Apartment. Since my first kiss with him, and since.. Hyuk told me he liked me? I didnt know how to react to Hyuk's statement. But actually, it annoyed me. Well, in our first meeting, how come Hyuk said about it, in front his bestfriend who like me too? It's impossible if Hyuk didnt know Donghae's feeling to me. I believe they talked about me when Donghae pulled Hyuk to entrance door.

Hyuk is not my type. He's a type of bad guy. How do I know? First, he told me he liked me in my first meeting. Second, he always disturbed my conversation with Donghae. Third, he asked Donghae to do his tasks while Donghae explain something to me, then while Donghae helped Hyuk with his tasks , Hyuk came to sit beside me and asked many things about my personal life. Fourth, Hyuk asked me to go to university together which I refused immediately. I dont like to be close with Hyuk, because of what he did. I prefer Donghae more than his bestfriend. Even Donghae looks like "awkward guy" cause he always uses his glasses and be with so many books. But i love to see Donghae's thinking face and Donghae's expression when he solves my tasks or his thesis problem. 

Today is saturday and I dont go to university , cause i dont have class. I havent met Donghae since Tuesday. I finished my task after i went back from Donghae's apartment. Then i didnt come to his Practical Lab which he taught, yesterday afternoon at 4.30PM , cause i need to go to GrandOpening of My mom restaurant. He didnt contact me from the moment we separated in his apartment. I want to contact him but i am afraid too, plus I dont have any particular reason to contact him. 

Nobody Nobody But you... Nobody Nobody but you (phone ringing)

I take my phone from desk beside my bed. Still laying in my bed, i answer my phone,"Soorin-ah! Where are you? Dont you remember our date?"

"Yoonaaaa, i still in my bed. So lazy to go outside.. Plus it's not a date when it's three of us who go without boy" I pull my blanket again, cover my entire body.

"Ah.. ppali !! We have some crazy party tonight , dont you know who will be there???" Yoona screaming with happiness, i can figure her happy smiling face.

"Who? An artist? Boyband? Who?" i am not interested with boyband. 

"Eunhyuk who is throwing the party. He will give 'special' dance performance with dance team from ur campus! It must be so crazy there!!"

Eunhyuk? He is really someone i dont want to meet. Plus if he dances, he will shows off in front of me and my friends.

"Ahh.. Im not going there.."

"Mwo?! Dont you know that Eunhyuk is the most famous dancer in our campus!! It is so hard to go to his party, Soorin. Come on!!"

I know that Eunhyuk is the most famous dancer in my campus since Yoona & Seohyun told me. Plus, in some corridor at my campus, has his poster with 4 back up dancer. In canteen, he has special table for him and sometimes Donghae joins with him, they are really a good friend in different personality. But i am not in the mood to meet Eunhyuk. Wait....! If tonight is his party, then... maybe Donghae will come? 

"SOORIN-AH!! Are you listening to me?" Yoona is screaming again.

"Okay, okay. I will change my clothes. What should i wear then? "

"Hem.. the party will be in a cafe near Han river. Just use something u feel comfortable! I will send you the address, the party will start at 8PM, dont be late okay! And wear something nice, maybe you could find cute guy there. HAHAHA. Annyeong Soorin!"

"Annyeong..."

I look to my watch in room. It's 5PM already , but i havent take a bath since i woke up this morning. All of lesson here in Seoul is so different with my hometown before. Everyday, the Proffesor will give us many tasks. I feel like they are racking my brain. Plus, if we have Lab Schedule. It will be tiring day. For this semester, i have 2 practical lab, 1 lab is for 3hours, and will have a test in computer . It so tired for my brain and also my body. That's why, i need to rest a whole day in this lovely saturday.

I am planning to cook in house, play to my mom's new restaurant, and sleep in my bedroom. But i cant refuse to Yoona invitation too, this is my first time to go to party like that. I am curious too how good Eunhyuk can dances. I move my body from my bed to my wardrobe, searching of what kind of clothes i should to wear. I dont have many good shirt or short, so i take my yellow dress. I go to bathroom to take a shower and also wash my hair. I put some make up and hairdo. After 1 1/2 hour, i finish with my preparation, i go downstairs. No one in house, i think my dad and mom go to mom's restaurant, and Yesung must be on a date with his girlfriend. I take my white yellow - 3cm wedges and my bag. I go to the place that Yoona has sent to my phone. I take train and taxi since i dont really know exactly the location.

 

I arrive at that cafe on 7:45 PM. Many people already queue in front of door, even some of them bring small banner with Eunhyuk in it. I am searching for Yoona or Seohyun appearance but i cant find her. I take my phone from my bag and call Yoona's number..

"Yoona? Where are you?"

"I'm IN-SI-DE.! " she is screaming because the backoff music inside is so loud.

"How can i get there? I dont have any invitation!"

"WA-IT. I'LL GO OUT-SIDE. JUST WA-IT NEAR- THE- SECURITY!!" *CLICK* Yoona is hanging up.

I walk to the door near security. My mind still thinking, will Donghae appear tonight? I am not sure he will appear since he's a "nice dilligent clever" type. I am sure He is studying now in his apartment. Doing his thesis and making some exercises for the upcoming Lab. While i am on my mind, thinking about him, someone calls my name. It is Yoona and Seohyun. They walk to me. They look so pretty and gorgeous, especially Yoona.

:                                                                  

and this is what Seohyun wear :

"Wow!! Both of you look so gorgeous!!!!" I hug them both.

"Thanks but, you look cute too, Soorin.." Seohyun smiles to me. 

"Come on! The party is going to start!! U wont lose your chance to see the special performance, right?"

Yoona is walking with me and Seohyun to the door, and we re using VIP line when Yoona is showing her invitation. As i enter the cafe, it's so beautiful and also crowded. The caffee has 2 floor, and because we are VIP, we are in the first floor and our circle table is infront of the stage. Yoona then introduces me to other who sit in the table that written VIP. They are Hyoyeon, which is from the same major with Eunhyuk, and she is the dance leader for Female Dance Group in university. Beside Hyoyeon, there is also Sunny, Sungmin, Kyuhyun, Taeyeon, Yuri and.... Yesung??

"Oppa!!" I yell to Yesung who sit beside Yuri. Yesung looks at me and he a lil bit shock.

"Ya, Soorin? What are you doing here?"

"What are you doing here too>?"

"Same reason with you.. Then which one is your friend? I am sure you are new here, cause you never come to party even since u arrived in korea!"

Everyone is laughing at me, then Yoona answers Yesung question for me,"Me and Seohyun are her classmate, Oppa. Dont worry, we never teach her something 'bad' hahaha.."

"Ah, arraso. Please take care of her, Yoona. I believe you!"

Yoona nods and hug me. We wait for 10 minutes, until all light is turn off, and DJ play the music. Eveyone in the club is screaming when DJ is starting the party.

"Yeorobeuuuuun! Are you ready for the special performance???"

"NEEEE!!!!" everyone is screaming.

DJ then playing hiphop music, and the lights turn on. There are two guys in the stage, and they do break dance and some hiphop powerful dance. 

"Oh My God! It's Eunhyuk !!" Hyoyeon is screaming from her chair.

I'm looking to stage and she's right that it is Eunhyuk. His dance is so cool like Yoona said. He looks very cool in the stage. His dance movement is very powerful. But i am looking at his dance partner. Thinking who will it be.

"Isn't that DONGHAE Oppa??" Yoona is now screaming with happiness.

I am looking carefully to Eunhyuk dance's partner. Yoona isright! It's Donghae!! My heart beating faster just seeing his handsome face. I never thought that Donghae can dances very very good like that. He even can makes his face looks like a bad boy. His eyes is so cool when he does some acrobatic dances.

I cant take my eyes off of him. Until at the end, his eyes meet mine. I am frozen by seeing his stares. What i can see is his mouth pronounce my name,"SO-O-RIN..?"

********

[Donghae's POV]

Eunhyuk asked my help to have special dance performance for Saturday. I agreed with his offer, because i dont have any thing to do on Saturday, So here I am, dancing with my bestfriend. We do special acrobatic hiphop dance. I feel crowd inside the cafe. And even i am full concentration in dancing, but i can see some people i know from the stage. I can see Yoona, still sit in her VIP Table, and i believe, she got the VIP ticket from Hyoyeon, Eunhyuk Best Female Friend.

After I finish my stage, i am seeing around the cafe. And my eyes get familiar with someone attendance. She is standing beside Yoona, wearing cute yellow dress, and wedges. She is using red lipstick which is so perfect with her white skin. 

How can Soorin be here? Is Yoona her friend?

As i'm starring to her eyes, her eyes is looking to me too. I just pronounce her name with my mouth,"SOORIN..?" She is smiling and waving her hands to me. I haven't see her for three days. She didnt come to my class too yesterday. I am afraid she still angry to me because i kissed her lips when she came to my apartment. I am leaving the stage while Eunhyuk still continue his performance. What i can think is change my clothes and meet her soon there.

---------- 20 minutes later (after Donghae changes his clothes)-----------

"Soorin!" I'm walking to her who is standing beside entrance door. Is she going back home?

"Oppa? " Soorin looks shock. Her eyes gets bigger when she is shock. Kyeopta!

"Why are you here? U should sit with another in that table.." I am pointing to VIP Table.

Soorin shakes her head,"I am not really into the party. I just come because Yoona asks me to come. I am planning to go home. I feel tired and i think i need to relax mind."

"Whya? Professor gave you many tasks again?"

She's laughing,"Not that. I just want to walk to Han River . I am not usual to hear loud music like this. I prefer to feel the air outside..."

"I understand. So you are going back?"

"Maybe.."

"Okay, then let me accompany you."

"But Oppa.." She is muttering " You should be here. Your bestfriend is having a party."

"He always has a party , Soorin. Today is not his first time, so it will be okay, if i leave him now. Let's go" I am holding her hands, pushing the entrance door, and taking my car to vallet service.

I open car door and let her in to my car. I run a bit to get in my position as a driver. I put my seat belt, turn on my car, and push the gas.

"Do you want to go to Han River?"

She is nodding.

"Why you want go there?" I am curious.

"Hem.. Nothing special. But maybe because Saturday night?" She looks at me.

"Saturday night? What do you mean?"

"I heard from my Oppa, that in Saturday night, everyone is having date in Han River. So.. you know... I want to see how romantic is that place.."

Soorin is blushing when she said that sentences. Could it be she wants to have a date with me?

"So, you want to experience a date in Han River...?"

"Not a date oppa. I just want to see why many people say that Han River is a romantic place? I dont have any date, how can i experience it?"

"Uhm.. Then what about me?"

She looks at me,"What do you mean,Oppa?"

"A boy and a girl, spending their time together, in saturday night, at Han River, what kind of situation it will be? Isnt it a 'date' ?"

I can see she is blushing now. She is not replying my question, she just smiles and looks to outside. Finally we arrive at Han River, i am parking my car and we go outside the car.

"Wow! The view is beautiful! Now i know why everyone is going here..!"

I am laughing to see her amazing face. I am walking behind her. She is jumping a bit and singing while we are walking towards the river. She is stopping at the beautiful spot where we can see beautiful restaurant near the river , couples sitting near the river, and some small performance like magic. I am watching her from behind. Her small body, i really want to hug her. But i am not brave enough to do it. I am standing beside her.

"Soorin, why you didnt attend my class yesterday?"

"Ah, i should go to my mom grand opening restaurant. Sorry, oppa. I will attend next week. I promise!" She is making V shape with her fingers.

"It's okay. Dont worry. But you should do the practical lab exercise, because i need your score."

"Ahhhh.. exercise again? cant we stop talking about it for a day?"

"Hahaha. Okay, okay." i pinch her cheeks. She smiles again and looking at a view in front of her.

"HACHI..!!"

I look to her, she is holding her hands. And sneezing for a couple times. I opened my long shirt, and walk to stand behind her. I'm giving her my shirt to cover her body, but instead of giving it, i am putting it to her body and giving her a back hug.

"O...Opp.. Oppaa... What are you doing..?"

"Psst.... You look cold, i just want to warm you.." I say it in her ear.

"But.. You dont need to hug me.."

"Psst... It's saturday love , you know?"

"What is that?"

"Since we are in han river, romantic place, in saturday night, then i want to say this is saturday full of love for us. And...." i swallowed, then continue,"you must know how i am crazy over you, right Soorin?"

She's not replying, but i can feel her hands above my hands. I put my head in her shoulders.

"I think I am fallin in love with you in first sight.... And about the last kiss, i am sorry if it made you shock, but i didnt plan it, i.. i just cant hold my feeling when i saw your cute face.."

"I know.. I believe you Oppa..."

She's turning her head to me,"Actually, since i hit you.. I think i met prince at campus."

I laugh, "what? a prince? hahaha..."

"And... i kinda miss you lately. You didnt call or message me, i thought you were angry or hate me.." She's turning her face to han river again.

"Angry to you? i thought you were the one who angry since i kissed you without your permission. I want to contact you but i was busy preparing for my thesis, helped eunhyuk too, practiced with eunhyuk for today, also has a class to be teach."

She is nodding ,"Arasso.. "

I am turning my head, seeing her face so close like this, seeing her red lips make me really want to kiss her again. I think that kind of thought is normal, I am a guy who are in love with a girl, and this is my first time. 

"Soorin , you look so beautiful tonight...."

"Ah, Oppa look so handsome and awesome too. I dont know you can dance very good like that."

"Better than eunhyuk?"

"Hem..." she is nodding again.

I am happy to hear this. No one can beat Eunhyuk dance skills, i always be number two if it about dancing. But tonight, the girl i like say that i am the best?

"Soorin ah, you know what i really want to do right now?"

"What?' she is answering without turning her head.

"Kissing you....."

"Mwo??" She is turning her head , facing my face.

Before she can refuse, i put my lips in her lips. My heart beating so fast because of happiness. I loosen my embrace, still in long kiss, i move her body to face my body. I put my hands in her waist, and pull her closer to me. I can feel her hands hold my shirt in front of my chest. I hug her more tight, and give her my sweet lovely kiss.

 

*************

to be continued,,,,,,,,