"Who are you?"

Meaning of "LOVE"

 

[Donghae's POV]

I open my eyes, i feel sunrise light comes to my face. I realize that i am not in my room.

"You wake up?"

I heard a girl voice beside me. I turn my head but i felt sick in my forehead and my chest. It is Yoona who stands beside me.

"Careful, Oppa.." she hold my backshoulder and help me to sit in my bed..

"Where am I?" i asked that Yoona

"You are in hospital. You dont remember what has happend to you?"

I shook my head and touch my head. I felt a thick cotton in my head.

"why i am here? And why are you here?"

"i was worried with you.. You didnt come to campus since that night. I called your phone and you didnt answer. I came to your apartment but you were not there. Than this morning i found you were in the street, called someone but suddenly a motorcycle hit you and you were shooted to a street and your head hit to a pillar. But thanks God, if you are okay. I will call the Doctor..."

Yoona pressed the bell beside my bed. I am trying to remember what has happened. I remembered when Soorin came , brought a birthday cake and a present but what i did was kissing Yoona that time. I didnt want to kiss her actually, but we were (both) drank that night. I am so afraid to see Soorin and Eunhyuk were together. I mean, Eunhyuk really know how to make a girl fallin in love with him only in one night. I know I was wrong, and i want to fix my relationship with Soorin, but she didnt want to hear my explanation. 

"Donghae? Lee Donghae, right?" someone touch my hands. A doctor.

I nodded and he asked me again,"Ah.. are you okay? At first i was afraid if my patient name is same with someone i know..

I turn my head, look to a doctor. Someone he knows? 

"Ah, you must be forget me? I am Sungmin. Lee Sungmin! Eunhyuk's cousin.. Do you remember?" this doctor smile and show his name tag to me.

"Oh, hyung! You've change! When will you back from USA? Eunhyuk said you are in USA for studying?" I smile, i am a bit relax to know that my doctor is someone i know.

"I've just got back from USA maybe three.... ah, five months ago. Eunhyuk didnt tell you?" dr. Lee is checking my condition.

I shook my head. I am wondering why Eunhyuk didnt tell me. 

"Where is Eunhyuk anyway? Is he still going to campus everyday?" 

I nodded,"He is going but i dont know it is everyday or not. Hehe..

"You guys didnt go together? He said he lives at your place, that's why he didnt want to leave with me. That kid, his parents in USA is worried about his condition, but he pretend everything okay.."

"Wait.. what? Condition? What condition?" I am more confuse now. 

"Wow.. He didnt tell you to? Ah, what kind of bestfriend he is?"

"What happened to him, hyung? All i know, he is still the badass player, sleep with everygirl and dance in the club.."

dr.Lee smiles,"Before i told you, can she.." he point to Yoona,"leave us alone?"

Yoona who hear that, walk away from the room.

dr.Lee takes a chair and sit beside me,"Do you know that Eunhyuk sometimes doesnt go to campus?"

I nodded.

"Does he tell you the reason?"

"Ehmm.. No, but i think because he overslept with a girl? I mean... we know how playboy Eunhyuk is , right?"

dr. Lee chuckled,"That's not the reason Hae.. Eunhyuk... Actually he is sick.."

"Mwo?? SICK??"

dr.Lee nodded,"Brain cancer..."

"WHAT????" I am shock too much. I cant believe Eunhyuk didnt tell me about it !

"Me and his parents asked him to go to USA for therapy. I know many good friends there, But he refused it. Just because that girl..."

"Girl? What girl?" I am more confused, first about his disease that he didnt tell me, and second about a girl. Why eunhyuk never told me ?

"I forget her name. Eunhyuk met her when she was going to a campus for new student administration.. He accidentaly hit the woman's body. So, he thinks he falling in love in the first sight. So, he tried to look for the girl, he believes that girl will enter the campus. That's why he didnt want to move to USA.."

I am hearing every words that come out from dr.Lee's mouth. dr.Lee added some information,"And if i am not wrong, Eunhyuk told me that she met that girl again, and he is so happy know. I am happy to see him smile again and forget about his disease.. But, he never comes to hospital again for therapy. It's has been two months he stop his theraphy, I am so worried about him, Donghae.."

"Hyuk met that girl again? But i never hear Eunhyuk with a girl in campus, beside Yoona or Soorin..."

dr.Lee's eyes get wide, he looks at me suddenly,"What... Soorin? You said Soorin right?"

I nodded and i feel bad suddenly. dr.Lee take something out from his doctor coat pocket. A phone, he's looking for something,"Nah!"

"I think her name is Soorin. Do you know this girl, maybe?" dr.Lee shows a picture to me in his phone.

I see a photo that Eunhyuk with Soorin in a restaurant. It was selca. I dont know when they take a picture together, but i can see that from Eunhyuk's eye, he really happy and love Soorin. What should i do now?

"Do you know something Donghae? After met this girl, Eunhyuk really changed. He never sleep with any girl. And he is become dilligent. Last time i heard from his mom, Eunhyuk called them that he wants to live longer so after he finishes his thesis, he will go to USA for therapy. I am happy that this girl can give him a motivation like this. Eunhyuk must be really love her..."

I hear every sentences that came out from dr.Lee. I get my eyes teary. I dont want this tear fall down to my face.

"Donghae, do you know when he will finish the thesis? I hope he can go immediately befor it is too late.."

"I... I...I..." I am muttered, " He can finishes it soon. He already finish chapter two, i think, if he does it everyday, he can finishes it .. on three months?"

dr.Lee nodded, he sees me in my eyes,"Promise me, Hae. You will help him to finish the thesis in three months, so he can go to USA immediately for his medical theraphy..."

I nodded, try to smile, i said,"I promise. I will help him.. But hyung, can you help me to?" 

***********

[Soorin's POV]

Eunhyuk parks his car in the hospital carpark. I am very nervous to go inside the hospital. If he's been hospitalized because of me, how should i ask for his forgiveness? Eunhyuk open my door and pull me out from his car. He knows that i maybe cant walk like usual, he hold my hands tightly.

"He is okay.. Trust me,Soorin.." he said to me while we're walking.

Seohyun, called Yoona and get Donghae's room. We are a bit running to go to his room. All i want to do if i see his face is hug him and say i forgive him. I know he kissed Yoona not because he wants. I believe him. I believe that he is really loves me.

As we stand infront of his door, Eunhyuk knock the door and open it. We found a doctor and Donghae sit inbed with a head bandages in his head. When we walked in, i can see his chest with bandages too. I am burst into tears to see his condition.

"Omo, donghae! Are you okay?" Hyuk walks into beside his bet. I walk behind him.

"Na gwaechana, Hyuk-ah..." Donghae smiles.

"How about you Hyuk?" A doctor asked about Hyuk condition. I am confuse, why the doctor is asking about Eunhyuk? Isnt it Donghae who are worst than Eunhyuk.

"Donghae, are you okay?" i walk to his side. He looks at me with a lonely stares. I dont care what people think, i hug him when our eyes meet each other.

"I.. I am sorry Hae. I am sorry... I cant be without you.. I Love You.." I talk it in his ears.

Donghae doesnt answer me, he doesnt hug me back too. I release my hug, and see that he still stares at me.

"Sorry, Who are you?" Donghae push my body away from him.

"Wha... Whaat...?" I am shock to hear what he said. Is he kidding me or this is because his accident?

"Ya, Lee Donghae. This is not funny. You remember me, you know Yoona, and I believe you know Seohyun right?" Eunhyuk points at Seohyun who stands beside me.

Donghae looks at Seohyun, he noddes, than he looks to Eunhyuk again,"But, this girl... Is this your girlfriend? Wa.. Why you never tell me,Hyukkie ah?"

"Mwo?!" I yelled to him. "You... You... you really dont remember me?" I hold his hand but he pulls his hand from me.

"Ehm... Eunhyuk and Soorin.. I think, I need to talk to you..." Doctor askes me and Eunhyuk to get out from his room.

We walked out from Donghae's room. I still look back but i found Donghae talks with Yoona and Seohyun, he doesnt see me at all. It hurts my heart so much.

"Hyung! Tell me what happened?" 

"Hyung?" I am more confused when we are outside. What is happening here?

"Donghae, lost his memories. I think it's till he met this girl at first time.. He had a bad memory about this girl, and when he got into the accident, he was thinking bout this girl and the bad memory he had. So, after the accident, he just forgets about this girl, but not his whole life,."

I almost fall to the floor but Eunhyuk hold my shoulder. "Hyung, what accident actually? Can you tell me?"

That doctor ask us to sit in chair in front of the room. Eunhyuk helps me to walk and sit in the chair.

Doctor sighed then he starts to explain, "He was calling someone in the street. When he crossed the street, he didnt see that a motorcycle was in the high speed towards him. So, the motorcycle hit him, and He was thrown into the street and his head hit a pillar. There are a few stitches in his head and chest. He was not conscious nearly one and a half hour..."

I am burst into tears again, Eunhyuk pulls me to his embrace. He pats my back and trying to calm me down.

"I should leave... I have another patient. Ah, and Hyuk, please consider of your health too. I dont want something bad happened to you too.." The doctor leaves us.

I look at Eunhyuk,"what does he mean? Are you sick too?"

Eunhyuk shook his head,"No.. it's not like that. Do you want to go inside?"

I nodded. We go inside again. I found Yoona and Donghae are laughing to each other, i feel hurt again.

"Ah, hyuk! Come come!" Donghae waves his hand to us. We walk to his bed. Seohyun gives me a chair. I see Yoona sit beside him in his bed and peeling an apple for Donghae.

"When will you go back to your apartment?"

"Ehm... let me think... I dont want go back..."

"E... Why?" Eunhyuk asks him.

"Here, i can get free foods and fruits. And i can sleep a whole day. Isnt that good?"

"Ya. Pabo! Dont you have to teach your class?"

"Class? What class?"

"Haish. Is your head hit the pillar so damn bad?"

"Ahh... It is hurt really. But, Eunhyuk, why you dont introduce your girl to me? Dont you say that iam your bestfriend?" Donghae stares at me while he said 'girlfriend' to Eunhyuk.

"He is not my girl, ya Fishy! He is your girl?"

Donghae wrinkles his forehead, he looks at me, and then looks at Hyuk,"My girl? I dont have a girlfriend... All i know, that Yoona is the one girl who's chasing me. She even here before you guys come. Ah.. Dont lie to me, you two are very suitable!"

"Donghae-ah..." 

"Do you think like that, Oppa?" I am trying to open my mouth.

Donghae looks at me, he nodded, and smile to me," You guys looks like a real couple! I can see from Eunhyuk's eyes that he loves you so much. Dont you think like that.... ehm, sorry what is your name?"

I am trying so hard to hold my tears,"My name is Soorin, Oppa..."

"Ah, Soorin! Can you see from Eunhyuk eyes that he really likes you?"

"Yes, i know. He already told me three times. We even had a date two days ago.."

"WOW!! Jinjja? Ah Hyuk is the best!" Donghae hugs Eunhyuk from beside. I am happy to see his smiling face again, but my heart hurt so much to see it because he is smiling not for me.

"Soorin-ah, stop..." Eunhyuk said in low tone.

"Ah, Soorin, as his bestfriend, i will inform you, that Eunhyuk really loves ...."

Before he continues his word, i cut it from my mouth, "Strawberry milks?"

Donghae stares at me, he looks different and i found something strange in his eyes,"Ah.. You know it? Then i guess both of you should go together on another date! Believe me, Eunhyuk is a nice guy!"

"Donghae! Stop!! He is your girlfriend, dont you remember it even a little?!" Eunhyuk stands from Donghae's bed.

"I said I dont remember anything about her!! Why you keep bothering me with that question, Eunhyuk!?!!" Donghae is yelling to Eunhyuk. 

Eunhyuk almost slap Donghae's face, but i hold his hands before he does it," It's okay, Oppa.. I.. I.. I think, i go home first..."

*********