Don't Leave

Meaning of "LOVE"

-- two weeks after Donghae out's from hospital--

[Yoona's POV]

 

"Oppa, what are you doing here?" I stop in front of him, who is standing right in front of my dorm room.

"I heard you are sick?" He is walking toward me.

I can't nodded, either reply his question. How can he knows me i am having a fever ?

He took a plastic bag from my hand,"You must be asking yourself how do i know you are sick, right?"

I still look to his eyes, want to know the truth but i am scared to realized my own feeling. I keep silent, eventhough he is walking in front of me.

He turned his head and look at me, "Yah~~ Yoona, do you want to stay at that place all the time? Don't you say you are sick?"

I shook my head and walk towards him. I opened my dorm room, and he entered the room. He put the plastic bag in the table then he sit in the sofa.

"Wah.. It's been a long time since I came here!" He is jumping at my sofa and smiles to me.

I put my shoes at the box and walk inside to see him, acting weirdly.

"Yah Yoona, why you never invite me anymore to your dorm? I think last time i came here was..." He tilted his head, counted using his finger,"Two months ago?" He looked at me, but i turned my head.

"What are you doing here?" I sat in the edge of my bed.

He chuckled, then he stared at me,"So, i can't visit my friend anymore?"

"It's not about that Oppa. I just... I just don't want Soorin.. Ah forget it.." I sighed.

"Soorin what? What about her?" His face changed suddenly, become cold not like usual.

I stared to him . I don't know what to say and what  I want to say anymore. I just had a strange feeling when it comes to Soorin. I know she is my friend, but i just feel guilty or maybe jealous about her.

"What about Soorin, Yoona? What do you want to tell me?"

"I don't want to hurt her anymore."

"Because of what?"

I sighed,"You are with her now, right?"

"So, What do you mean?"

I stood up from my bed, "Come on! Don't pretend you don't know! You date Soorin now, Eunhyuk!!! You are in RELATIONSHIP with her!!" I yelled to him, i feel anger in me but seriously i don't know why i mad to him. 

Eunhyuk stared me. He sighed and shook his head ,"Then why are you yelling at me?You never yelled to me before, even if i sleep with thousands girls before. It's only a date, and you don't want to see me anymore plus ignored me this whole two weeks. What the hell is wrong with you, Yoona? We are friend since you entered this campus!"

I am surprised that Eunhyuk yelled to me. He never treat me this way. And i know i never treat his this way too. I never angry to him even he slept or dated with any girls. He is my senior yet he is my first friend here. He always accompany me, he knows me i love Donghae the most. He also treat me when i am sick. He always protect me from bad guy. He always me until night if i have tasks to do in lab or library. He always be a listener everytime i told him about donghae's case. He will come everytime i call him. He will keep company me shopping until 5hours in mall eventhough i know how he hates shopping. He will help me to finish my tasks even he is now doing his thesis. He knows i don't have many friends, then he introduce me to his friends and always drag me to his party so i will not be alone since i hate to be alone. He is the one i told about the divorce of my parents. Thinking about this... He is the only one i trust more than Donghae. And hate to admit it, i've just realized that he is the one that i love not Donghae.

"I think you need to leave,Eunhyuk.. I want to rest.."

Eunhyuk sigh, he stood up from the sofa, "I thought i can talk to you but seems you really avoiding me now. I am leaving.."

I turned my head.I can't see his face. By seeing his face, i feel like i am seeing Soorin too. If i admit to him I love him, will he leaves Soorin? But i can't do it, since Donghae already left Soorin, and i know how hurt Soorin's feeling -- to be left by the one she cares the most. Just like i felt. Being left by Eunhyuk who cares me the most. I bit my lips to hold my tears, my hearts hurt, i don't know why. And tears finally falling down.

Before Eunhyuk left, he turned his head to Yoona again,"I will go to USA next month until time i don't know. I came to say this to you because it might be important. But then i think... I am not that important to you, huh?"

BLAMMED! Eunhyuk slammed then the door. At that time he slammed that door, i felt down to the door and cried so much.

"Oppa.. Don't leave.. Please don't leave me.." i cried alone.

I am late. I am super late. After a friendship we had for three years, i've just realized that i love him,in the time he has someone else in his heart. And in the time he will leave me soon....

*****