Assemblage

OPERATION T.R.E.E. 3: The Sixth Sense

 

Several disgusting murders later and hundreds of thousands of hearts sacrificed sooner, the Brown Eyed Girls were getting more and more powerful. It was in their temple house that their droned followers gathered and worshipped them, making them even mightier.

“Soon, all of the world shall feel our wrath. We shall become the supreme goddesses.” Narsha said, her hands raised in the air trying to grasp all the demonic powers within. Her sisters cackled alongside her.

In their temple, people knelt before them, some laboured to create statues of them for worship while others, those that resisted the obligation to bow to the four demons, were subjected to harsh torture and forced labor, most of which were women.

“These women refuse to believe in us...” Ga in said. “I know that envy is the main root of their disobedience.”

“They shall pay for it.” Jea said simply. “Dearly.” From their high thrones they watched as the girls were forced to strip and underwent harsh labor, being flogged from time to time. Scars started to cover their bodies. But what was really pitiful was the situation of the children.

“These children,” Miryo said as she walked around to survey the place. “Are pure and innocent. Perfect sacrificial lambs to our Queen.” A dirty smirk came across her face as the children were all jailed in a small cell, suffocating and unable to move. The children’s cries echoed throughout the gigantic temple.”

“Slay them and prepare the banquet.” Jea ordered. “We shall have a feast of young flesh and blood wine.” Their plan to cannibalize the children was about to take effect. Their cries became even louder and their mothers, who were dying because of their wounds and hardships, couldn’t bear the sight of it, begged to be killed.

The scene at the temple house was most brutal and heartbreaking.

[MEANWHILE AT THE HEADQUARTERS]

“Onew, they’re here!” Hyuna alerted her boss who was deep into his paperwork and tracking down the doers of this crime. He turned to her and saw the 5 girls and one boy at the doorway together with the agents.

“Girls, come in! We have an emergency to discuss!” Onew ushered them into his office and made them, including Minho sit down.

“Wait, before everything.” Hyuna interrupted. “Who is he?” she pointed at the guy who was seated next to Gahee. “Is he your nephew, Onew?”

“No he isn’t.” he looked at Gahee who seemed to be staring at him with twinkling eyes, suggesting something. “

“Gahee you’re all red. Who is this man and what is he doing here? He your boyfriend?” Onew asked. Gahee blushed at the abrupt question and tensely replied,

“No sir he isn’t! Not at all!” Gahee said. “I found him on the street. We bumped into him and he said he wanted to be part of this mission to avenge his mother’s death.” Gahee told them the whole story. The other girls looked at her and smirked.

“Oh really now?” Jessica still put on her diva facade despite the depressing situation at home.  “Hey what’s your name?” she asked. Minho looked at her and arched his eyebrow in disgust.

You must be one of those posh, self-centered, materialistic daughters of greedy businessmen and capitalists. Those airhead bimbos whose worlds revolve around their makeup and Gucci wardrobe when millions in Africa are starving. Minho said inside his head.

“Choi Minho.” he replied coldly. Jessica gave him a cold look back.

“Jessica Jung. Pleasure.” she sarcastically stuck her hand out for a shake.

I wasn’t born yesterday. I know you don’t really mean that. Minho said in his mind. He just smiled at her and nodded.

“Sorry, I don’t shake hands.” he said. CL and Sohee’s eyes widened.

“Well okay.” Jessica humiliatingly brought her hand down and focused on Onew, her brain yelling repeatedly at Minho.

Sohee, CL, and Nicole happened to have noticed Minho’s notebook which he carried with him along with his skateboard. Sohee, the ever childish and observant one, pointed it out.

“COOL SKATEBOARD! I like the designs!” she said with a pure, childish voice. Minho heard her and instantly, his spirits were lifted.

“Thanks, yo! Designed it myself.” Minho proudly showed it off to the three artists. Jessica looked at him and pouted angrily. Gahee just looked at his face.

“Check out Nicole’s sneakers.” CL pointed out Nicole’s shoes which she and Sohee designed together. “Pretty cool huh?”

“Awesome. Hey, I’m Choi Minho. Pleasure to meet you.”

“I’m CL, this is Nicole, and here’s Sohee.”

“I love art and video games.” Sohee said. Minho instantly found a little sister in her.

“No way! Me too!” the four of them started to connect and a friendship began to blossom. Onew got in the way of their socializing to discuss more important matters.

“Alright, now that you guys are all familiar with one another, I guess it’s time we start getting serious.” Onew said. “As you know Korea has been under attack by a demonic group known as the Brown Eyed Girls. Recently we’ve been tracking their activities and it is beyond what is humanly possible. They have used black magic and seem to have put up their own religion which is quite on the dark side of things. Mass murder and brainwashing are their expertise.” Onew discussed.

“Where are they? They killed my mom!” Minho cried.

“They have a temple deep in the city. It is reported that they have kidnapped several people and turned them into slaves, cannibalized their children and sacrificed the organs of the murdered adults. It’s gruesome but how much gore would you go through for faith?” Onew said. While he was talking, an agent opened the door and peered through.

“Sir, sorry to interrupt you but someone seems to be looking for you...” said the agent. Onew knew this wasn’t good.

“Oh no!” he groaned. He got off the podium and went outside of his office. This could only be one person.

“Uncle Jin Ki!” Nichkhun enthusiastically said. “I’m here and I can’t believe it.”

“Well you better. You wanna be a spy?” Onew asked.

“Yeah! More than ever, sir!”

“Well we’re in the middle of a mission and if you wanna be the best, you gotta learn from the best.” Onew directed his nephew to the briefing office where the other agents were. Nichkhun’s hyperactive demeanor tamed down when he saw the agents he was going to be working with.

“Ladies and Gentleman, this is my dear nephew Nichkhun. He just flew in from Thailand and would like to join your team. He has always wanted to be a spy and it would do him great joy if you would let him join you.”

“Oh sure you can.” CL said with genuine camaraderie. She led Nichkhun to the spare seat right next to her. “You’ll enjoy this, I promise.”

“Thanks. I already know some basics.” Nichkhun smiled. Minho was relieved to see a fellow dude in the grouped and talked to him.

“Sup bro.” Minho said.

“Hey! I’m Nichkhun Horvejkul. You can call me Nick.”

“Choi Minho. “ Sohee seemed to direct her attention towards Nichkhun whose smile was captivating.

“What are you into, dude?” asked Minho.

“Music. I sing well.” smiled Nichkhun. The minute Nichkhun said music, Sohee knew she had to talk to him.

“I like music, too.” Sohee said. Jessica overheard this and butted in,

“Sohee has a boyfriend~” she teased. Sohee just smiled and blushed because what Jessica said, she wished, was true. Minho overheard this and looked at her indifferently. He had absolutely no desire to be friends with her.

“Shut up!” Sohee said cutely. The other girls and Minho just smiled.

“What do you play?” asked Sohee. Nichkhun smiled back and rubbed his nape.

“Guitar, drums, bass, piano. Anything.” Sohee always had a thing for musicians and this one was a real dreamboat.

“Alright! Let’s get down to business. Crime fighting business. You guys need to eliminate their minions and trace their wherabouts.”

“DESTROY THAT TEMPLE!!!” was Sohee’s battlecry. Gahee and Jessica laughed at her. Minho really found Sohee to be amusing but the one that really started to catch his eye was CL.

“Sohee, calm down. Don’t use up your energy. We’re gonna need it later.” CL advised as she put an arm around Sohee. Minho found her to be very sweet and motherly while headstrong at the same time.

“If you can bring them here, bring em in but if you girls can manage to slay those es, kindly please do so for the rest of mankind.” Onew said. Jessica smirked confidently and nodded.

“We’ll do it, sir.” Jessica said with a salute. The smile on Minho’s face got wiped away. Onew was proud of Jessica as she was unusually enthusiastic for the mission. Maybe it’s because they were many.

“Alright then. For your weapons.” Onew snapped his finger and let Hyuna lay out a table of gadgets. Onew described the unique looking ones while he just let the girls and the guys pick out the typical, commonly used ones.

“We have the usual guns, knives, etcetera but our weapons specialists have engineered some really badass weapons for you girls to use this time.” he pointed out the boomerang, the jet powered skateboard (which by the way was really timely for Minho’s arrival) and something for his nephew. Something relatively easy to use: a high tech Swiss knife.

“What does this do?” CL asked about the boomerang.

“The Boomerang not only hits the opponents in the face but it emits a foul stench that could cause confusion and knock them out. Very similar to sarin gas used in the train attacks only this time, we’re using it for good. The odor fades as soon as it comes back to you.” CL smirked and figured she could use it. Minho approached the gadgets table and took notice of the skateboard.

“I’d trade in my skateboard for this motherer.” he said. Minho grabbed the skateboard and looked at its design. He could tell it was a jet powered one that moved at lightning speed.

“This is ing cool. Too cool!” Minho admired it. Nicole looked over her shoulder and noticed it.

“Awesome! We can design it like your skateboard.”

“Cooler idea!” Minho and Nicole shared a fist bump.

Over at the other side, Jessica was busy choosing her favorite gadgets along with Gahee. Gahee out of the blue brought up Minho.

“He’s really cute.”

“You like him?” Jessica asked in disbelief.

“Yeah. Why not?” Gahee replied.

“Are you blind?! I hate that !” Jessica said in between gritted teeth. “He’s rude and inconsiderate.”

“No he’s not!” Gahee defensively said. “He’s every bit as sweet.”

“Sweet? Hah! Did you see how rudely he talked to me earlier? How he dealt with me? You call that sweet?”

“Well Jessica, you can be quite an sometimes.”

“I wasn’t being an to him!” Jessica’s voice was starting to get higher and Gahee motioned her to lower her tone.

“Shhh. He might hear.” Gahee shushed her.

“I don’t care. He was rude, I can be more rude.” Jessica said with attitude as she picked up the laser bracelet and walked away from Gahee who was still head over heels in love with Minho, forgetting about Eli momentarily.

“So I hear you like music.” Sohee broke the ice to Nichkhun who was silently admiring the gadgets atop the table.

“Yeah. Play a lot. I even sing, too.” he said casually. Sohee gasped in amusement and squealed.

“I sing too!!!! Hey, maybe when you-“

“Play music together? Sure! I’d love to.” Nichkhun replied. CL and Nicole were giggling in the background.

“Sides, I don’t even know your name yet.” Nichkhun said.

“Sohee. Ahn. Ahn Sohee.” she stammered nervously, extending her hand for a shake. When Nichkhun shook her hand, she felt an electric shock run through her body, making her blush. All the others could just sigh and giggle as Sohee was so adorable when she blushed.

Minho, on the other hand was all business. He had no time for joking.

“Sir, when do we leave and where are the culprits?” asked the young man seriously. Onew raised his eyebrow at him and sighed, finally someone was interested in the mission and not just in the new addition to the group-his nephew.

“We leave immediately.” Onew told him. “ALRIGHT LADIES AND GENTLEMAN! Pay attention!” All the people in the room turned their attention to Onew.

      “You are leaving for the big city in a short while. This time, you will be driving a van since there’s 7 of you. Use your laser contact lens to see in the dark and your laserlight guns to shoot hidden goons and zombies. Be careful not to fall into any traps by the Brown Eyed Girls, alright? Find the temple and end all bull there.” Onew advised them.

      “Don’t you worry, sir. We’re on it!” CL smirked with confidence. Minho noticed her once more and smiled. He really took a liking to CL’s positive and headstrong attitude.

The group headed outside, guided by Hyuna and Onew to their van. Nichkhun was ecstatic while Minho had a passionate look in his eyes, the kind that said ‘let’s get em!’

“Well what are we waiting for guys?” CL asked. The girls geared up and so did the two guys.

“Let’s get em!” she and Minho said at the same time. They realized this and gave each other a high five. Altogether, the team jumped in the van and set out for their mission in the dark sky of Seoul city.