Mass Hysteria

OPERATION T.R.E.E. 3: The Sixth Sense

 

The Brown Eyed Girls had just finished their ritual, concealed from the external world, hidden from public view to save themselves from the people’s scrutiny. They had received the utmost ultimate power from the devil which granted them the authority to perform their rituals on everyone.

Since it was a beautiful and fine night, no one suspected trouble. Even as the Brown Eyed Girls stepped out of their house to preach and to fool gullible folks into thinking that their savior was them before finally working their demon magic and taking over the country, creating a legion of brainwashed demon-worshippers. The 4 walked around  town wearing long green cloaks which fit the cold weather perfectly. Their purpose was to look somewhat  shady while shielding themselves from the cold.

“How are we going to pull this off?” asked Ga in, the youngest member. She was still innocent in the field of seduction and deception whilst her older sisters were such experts.

“Just follow in our lead, baby sister.” Narsha caressed the youngest member’s face and smiled evilly. “You’ll learn it from the experts.” All of a sudden, Narsha removed the cloak from her body and revealed a red dress. The short red petticoat dressed suddenly morphed into a long flowing gown that was medieval looking, red and black. Jea and Miryo took theirs off and their short dresses morphed into the she-devils in disguise that they really were.

“We are the epitome of sin.” Jea spoke in a seductive manner, pinching Ga in’s cheek. Ga in clutched her trench coat, unsure if she should take hers off or not. Her sisters smirked at her, urging her to follow in her lead.

“I am one of you.” Ga In said. With a sure smile, she took her trench coat off and revealed her blood red gown which flowed from the side of her hips down to the concrete gown. Her sisters were proud that she had embraced the power of the devil.

“Take my hand, sisters.” Narsha said with outstretched palms. Her sisters reached out  to her and held her hands. With their hands tightly locked together and their formation a circle, they began to re-harness the power that the devil had bestowed upon them.

Without warning, the once calm night of Seoul city suddenly turned gloomy. All the lights emitted by buildings went off, the city totally dark. Not a single spark illuminated the town which caused the people to panic. Screams, running and cries for help flooded the place. Brown Eyed Girls felt all the more powerful.

      “Help! Someone call the cops!”

      “Call the president!!!” other desperate ones cried. The four girls, with their hands joined, ascended into the night sky and suddenly transformed into a red spark, a huge red spark that was like a star.

      “What is that?!?!” screamed a number of citizens noticed the red spark that soared across the sky.  Its red light started to illuminate the city, causing a great number of civilians to be afraid. The once dark city was soon bursting with red lights, burning everyone’s eyes like laser. The red beams shot from far across the city, reaching the farthest and smallest nooks and crannies. No one was immune to its powerful beams.

“AHHHH!!!! HELP!!!!” everyone, almost everyone if not screamed for help. The lights were too bright and powerful for their eyes to handle. The beams started to become corrosive, inflicting burns on anyone that it dared to touch. Soon the red light that was illuminating Seoul city began to disperse, resuming darkness and leaving a lot of people with scar marks and strained eyes.

The darkness that resumed was horrible. Not only was it pitch dark, it was also freezing cold. The temperature had dropped to an all time low, even lower than the cold temperature they were experiencing at the moment before this strange phenomenon. Then, though it was not time for it yet, snow started to fall.

“What’s going on?”

“Why is it snowing?”

“Why is this happening? What’s wrong now!??!”

All these questions were on people’s lips as they were puzzled by the strange string of events. It even led some to believe that the Apocalypse was upon them and were in great fear. However, during this time of fear, the people still managed to look up and stare at four red globs moving about in the air.

“What are those?” asked a good many. The red blobs started to take the form of four women and once their forms were complete and their human features had been sculpted, it was revealed that this was the doing of the Brown Eyed Girls. Upon taking human form, people gazed upon them with a wondering stare, like the sight of fear. Everyone trembled in their place as the four women floated above them, red and purple rays beaming down on the citizens of Seoul.

“PEOPLE OF KOREA!” spoke Narsha loudly. Her thin voice echoed throughout the city like a prophet. The frail voice that was usually ignorable was now their source of salvation, as they believed.

“Who are you?!”

“Please!!! Help us!!!” they cried out loud. “Save us please!” The people reached out to the Brown Eyed Girls, thinking that at this moment, they had come to save them.

“LISTEN TO US EVERYONE!” Jea remarked. “WE HAVE COME TO YOUR RESCUE. THE WORLD HAS BECOME A WASTELAND, A PLACE OF DISTRAUGHT, DEPRESSION AND DISCOMFORT!” All of a sudden, the people looked up to her and thought, figured that she was right.

“THIS PLACE HAS BECOME A TORTURE CHAMBER!” Miryo announced. “BUT IF YOU FOLLOW OUR PATH, YOU WOULD NEVER HAVE TO SUFFER.”

“YOU CAN HAVE ANYTHING YOU DESIRE, WHATEVER THINGS YOUR BODIES WISH FOR CAN BE ACHIEVED THROUGH US.” Narsha said.

“ALL YOU HAVE TO DO...IS FOLLOW US!” Ga In said.

“FOLLOW US” Jea repeated.

“FOLLOW US!” Miryo announced.

“FOLLOW US!” Narsha yelled one last time. The people were so convinced with their words and now that they were in a desperate situation, they were left with no choice but to follow what the powerful ones were saying.

“Put your palms up in the air people. Raise them up!” Jea urged them to follow in their lead. The four girls had their palms up, along with the thousands of people who were right below them. Then, from the center of their palms radiated red and purple lights that, upon shining down on the people, burnt most of their palms as they had used them to cover their eyes.

“HELP US!!!” the screams faded as the laser lights grew brighter and brighter. When the lights finally faded, total darkness resumed.

“It shall begin...” Narsha said. All of a sudden, the people’s eyes opened all at the same time and it flooded the city with lights. Red lights which were their eyes.