Do or Die

OPERATION T.R.E.E. 3: The Sixth Sense

 

When the girls opened their eyes, they woke up and found themselves in an entirely different place. The walls were dark and the place was poorly lit. Chants and marching could be heard and a distinct heat, coming from a flame possibly. The marching got louder and louder but what was more disturbing were the cries. Cries that could have been coming from women and children.

But what was scarier?

The sound and feel of their lives ending and their blood flowing down on the ground.

“Jessica...” Sohee looked around her and found herself locked inside a rusty steel cage. Jessica looked over to her younger friend who looked so afraid. “Where are we?” Jessica herself looked around. She too was in a cage.

“We’re in the Brown Eyed Girls’ lair.” answered Jessica. For some reason, their eyes were fixated on the light that came from a distance. They watched as it got closer and closer. Turns out it was a troupe of worshippers carrying two women, about to make them sacrifice. The sacrifice altar was right before Jessica and Sohee, meaning they had to witness women being killed before their very eyes. Right then and there, the women were stripped off their garments and flogged til they were bloodied and beaten down on the ground. After this, two men from the group of worshippers proceeded to them.

“HELP! HELP!” they screamed out. Jessica and Sohee backed up against the wall, terrified of what their fate was to be.

After the women, they carried on with the ritual, murdering the women and decapitating them before saving their blood in a vial. As if this brutal act wasn’t enough, they even ripped open the women and took their beating hearts out. Altogether, they chanted a demonic chant. Seeing this, Sohee scooted over to the right side of her cage where Jessica was.

“Jessica...” she whispered, terrified. “I’m scared.”  Jessica’s heart broke at the sight of little Sohee crying in fear. She wished she could just reach in and hug her.

“I know Sohee but we’re gonna have to be brave.” said Jessica.

“Where’s the others? Where’s Nichkhun?” Sohee’s answer came when three struggling girls’ cries and screams could be heard. This kind of noise could only come from Gahee, CL, and Nicole.

“Let us go!” CL protested. “The intelligence agency is going to find out about this and you guys are going to be so dead! So ing dead!” the feisty leader spat. The Dark Army soldier did not seem to care as he was fixated on doing his job.

“CL! Do something!” Nicole worriedly cried. They had taken away all their gadgets but had not yet stripped them off. Jessica and Sohee feared for their lives. Gahee looked over to her side and saw Jessica and Sohee locked up and helpless in their cages.

“JESSICA! SOHEE! MAKE YOURSELVES USEFUL AND HELP THE OUT OF US HERE!!!!” Gahee desperately screamed. Jessica looked up and saw the three girls in deep trouble. They knew they were going to have to do something about it because their time seemed to be running out.

“Sohee. We have to save them. Do you have your gadgets with you?” she asked.

“No. They took them away!” Jessica felt herself for her gadgets to see if the captors were kind enough to let them get away with anything.

“Dammit! I don’t have any weapons on me.” Jessica grunted as she tried to think of a way out. All they did as of the moment was watch in horror as their three friends were about to be killed.

“HOLD EVERYTHING!” came a loud booming voice from above. They didn’t know if they should be thankful or even more scared. Looks like the latter is the answer.

Narsha, Gahee, Jea, and Miryo came descending from the top of the temple, holding the ends of their regal, demon red gowns. Jessica and Sohee watched from behind the bars in terror as these queens of the dark came down to confront them.

“You must be the girls who have come to spy us and destroy us.” Narsha said as she bent down and spoke to CL in the face. CL looked at her angrily and smirked.

“Yes. That’s us. We’re those girls and guess what, the operatives are going to find out about this and it’s going to be the end of you!” CL threatened. It angered Narsha and she slapped CL hard across the face.

“Oh I’m afraid that won’t happen because I’m going to have you spies dead before you even get the chance to do that!” Narsha cupped CL’s face in her hands. CL spat in Narsha’s eye which further angered the queen of the demons.

“GUARDS! END THEIR LIVES NOW!” The three girls looked up in terror and tried their best to wiggle their way out of the grasp of the burly guards. The Brown Eyed Girls exited the place and left the guards to do their duty. Jessica and Sohee felt so helpless and hopeless until Jessica saw the padlock.

“I got an idea. It’s real simple, Sohee.” she said. Jessica remembered the technique she’d see in movies and occasionally in real life. “This works. I’m sure you know it.” Jessica removed a hairpin that was holding her bangs in place and inserted it in the padlock. Unfortunately, while she was working on the padlock, a guard passed by in front of their cages.

“What do you think you’re doing?” Jessica heard this voice and looked up slowly. A big burly man was standing right before them. Terrified but unfazed, Jessica continued to twerk with the padlock.

“Jessica...” Sohee was getting scared.

“Shush! I’m busy. I’ll get to you later.” Finally, Jessica was able to unlock the gate and swiftly opened it, hitting the guard in the face.

“Why you little tweeb!” he angrily said, rubbing his forehead. The 6’7” muscle man grabbed Jessica by the waist, hoisting her above the ground. The fast and agile Jessica bit his arm, making him release her. As she fell to the ground, she made sure she landed on her feet and backflipped. Back on her toes, she gave the man a succession of jabs, a roundhouse kick and an upper cut.

“I’m not done with you yet, you monster!” Jessica screamed. She did several flips, a somersault and landed behind the giant. The confused guard, dizzy with all of Jessica’s flipping and Jessica took advantage of this by slapping him, poking his eyes and jumping up to kick him in the head. That one blow to the brain was so hard, it knocked him down. Yes, a 6’7” Goliath was taken down by a 5’3” teenage girl.

With the guard down, Jessica proceeded to work on Sohee’s cage. Swiftly and more comfortable this time, she was able to quickly free Sohee.

“Come on! Let’s find Minho and Nichkhun!” Sohee worriedly said. Jessica grabbed her by the wrist and together they ran to look for the two boys.

“Wait. What about them?” Jessica looked over to the three girls that were about to be executed.

“Oh yeah. Hold on!” Sohee took her shoes off, both of them,  and called their attention.

“Hey s!” screamed the spunky girl scout, waving her shoes in the air. The guards looked over at them and saw them about to escape. They dropped the three girls and ignored them for a short while to deal with Jessica and Sohee. The two posed like kung fu fighters when out of nowhere, came swinging two strong boys.

“HOLD ON GIRLS! WE’RE COMING!” Minho and Nichkhun swung from a cable hanging from above, knocking several guards down with their feet. Sohee was exalted to see Nichkhun alive and well.

“Where have you been?” she worriedly asked as she hugged Nichkhun. Nichkhun pulled away and smiled.

“Held us for a while. We were about to be decapitated. Good thing I smuggled this from my uncle.” he showed a guitar pick. Sohee tried to figure it out.

“What does it do?” she asked. Nichkhun pushed the button and the small pick slowly became a round frisbee.

“For shielding and throwing.” he smiled. “Watch!” he tossed the frisbee at the guards, slitting some of their throats before coming back to him. When it came back, it returned to its original form-a guitar pick.

“Good for playing, too!” he said. They did not have time to chatter as more guards approached them. The four of them, now greater in number, found the courage to fight off the guards. CL, Gahee, and Nicole, who were abandoned by their captors, tried to get up again to help their teammates fight.

“Let’s go! While they’re gone!” They were about to stand up when a streak of blue light came crashing from above, paralyzing them and making them lie down and sleep.

“The girls!” Jessica screamed. She continued to fight off some gigantic men, using only her bare hands. Aiding her was Minho, whom at first she had a little bit of a rift with. Together, they kicked some . Sohee and Nichkhun were working together, the couple that they always were from the beginning.

“Guys, we have to help them!” Sohee pointed out. The four of them rushed to the aid of the girls, paralyzed from the blue streak of light sent from the Brown Eyed Girls.

“Oh no! How are we going to reverse this?” Jessica asked, panicking.

“You can’t.” said Narsha. She was holding her spectre which had the head of a ram. The four of them looked up and saw her in all her evil glory, descending from the stairs that flared and sparked whenever she stepped on them. Jessica and Sohee were feisty enough to retaliate but Narsha pointed her sceptre and threw them on the ground.

“You girls really think that you’d be able to defeat me just by kicking and punching? “ Narsha cackled, her laugh coming from the deep pits of hell. Nichkhun helped Sohee up while Jessica stood up on her own feet.

“Well, we’re more than just that.” Jessica ran back up to Narsha and though Narsha tried to attack her with the sceptre, Jessica snatched it before Narsha even could. The queen’s eyes widened at the girl’s feist.

“I have your little stick here!” Jessica teased. “What are you gonna do about it?” Minho looked at Jessica and saw what she was doing. He rubbed his forehead in annoyance and despair.

“Oh God. What now, Jessica?”

“You are one stubborn !” Narsha flashed her palm and sent Jessica rolling down the stairs but she held on to Narsha’s sceptre.

“Give me back what is mine, you little !” said Narsha with a deep, booming voice. Angry and desperate to end the mission, Jessica stood up and showed the sceptre to Narsha.

“This?” she smirked. Turns out Jessica wasn’t done playing games with Narsha. When Narsha tried to reach for her powerful sceptre, Jessica tossed it over to her friends behind her. Unofortunately for Minho, he was the one who caught it.

“What the ? Jessica why me?” Jessica actually intentionally tossed it over to Minho’s direction as payback. Seeing that Narsha was coming for him, Minho thought no longer and just did what his instincts told him to. Using his knee, he bent it and broke the sceptre using his knee. The golden instrument was broken in half, unleashing a legion of bad spirits trapped within it.

“HAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHHAH!!!!” Narsha wasn’t the least bit angry about the breaking of her sceptre.

“You guys thought I would be upset over that piece of . Do you realize what you just did? You just unleashed the Realms.”

“The Realms?” Nichkhun wondered.

“The Realms are evil spirits that give me and my sisters more power. You have just strengthened us!” Narsha cackled loudly. As she cackled, her sisters came down and heard the commotion.

“What’s going on?” Jea asked. The three sisters looked up and saw the Realms roaming around. Dark, gray, incorporeal souls clouding up the ceiling. Altogether, the Brown Eyed Girls cackled, allowing the ghosts to enter their bodies.

“What the is this?!” Jessica fell backwards but Sohee caught her and helped her stand up on her feet. The four of them watched in horror as the Brown Eyed Girls morphed from humans to disfigured beasts. They started to rip off the gowns and their faces, which were once beautiful and seductive, became just like the ram in the sceptre. Their bodies turned in lions bodies that stood on their hind legs and their teeth became fangs. When they roared, they breathed fire. Words turned into mighty growls and without their gadgets, they were just as good as dead.

“Goddammit! Minho you shouldn’t have broken it!” Jessica scolded him.

“I know. I kind of regret it too.” Minho was afraid. He hurdled next to Sohee who was in Nichkhun’s arms. Jessica looked around her. The three girls were still lying lifelessly on the ground, oblivious of what was transpiring around them.

Upstairs, the Luciferian orb started to turn red, meaning that the evil forces were getting stronger. It didn’t matter that all their guards were dead. What was important was that they were winning.

“Dammit! We don’t have our gadgets! How are we going to get through with this?” Jessica asked. She noticed then that there were pens sticking out of Nichkhun’s pocket.

“I have gadgets.” Nichkhun said.

“I know! I saw them!” Jessica replied. “Quick. How many ballpens you got there?”

“These aren’t ballpens.” Nichkhun said. He pulled one out and pushed another button. The small lid soon morphed into a long, sharp, silver sword, excellent for fighting.

“We’re gonna be knights, yo. I got four more guitar pick shields and four of these compresswords.”  Nichkhun gave each one of them the only gadgets that they had. The rest were confiscated or left in the van (which they had no idea where it was now). The four took hold of one and bravely confronted the four beasts.

The battle begun. Their compresswords were now swords and their picks were shields. Since the beast was big, they were going to have to work harder and together. They first worked on stabbing the beasts stomachs and other body parts, wounding it to get it to bleed as much as possible. Jessica was really angry and was not just stabbing but slashing at the beasts.

“LET OUR FRIENDS GO YOU MOTHERERS!” nonstop was her slashing that the beast got annoyed in pain and picked her up. The beast roared at her face and threatened to eat her.

“Not on my watch, you brute!” Jessica spun the sword in her hand and stabbed the beast’s eye, making green and purple blood ooze out of it. Using her sword, she tried to slit the beast’s throat but found it too thick.

“Sohee! I need your help!” Jessica called out for her. Sohee was about to when a beast threatened to step on her. With the gigantic foot above her, Minho rolled in to save Sohee, pushing her out of the way and using his pick shield as a frisbee to cut the foot off. The frisbee’s edges were so sharp that it did cut the foot of, returning to Minho in its original form.

“Are you okay?” asked Minho.

“Yeah, I guess.” Sohee felt her pocket and realized she had the laser pen. In her excitement, she called on Jessica who was still in the hand of the beast.

“JESSICA! CATCH!” she threw it upwards to Jessica who caught it immediately.

“OFF WITH YOUR HEAD!” she screamed at the beast who was agonizing over its eye. She chopped the head off along with the hand that was holding her. Of course, with this beast dead, it was bound to fall and so was Jessica.

“Jessica!” Nichkhun and Sohee screamed. The two were busy fighting off the other beasts to save her.

“WERE.  YOU.  LOOKING. FOR. ME. MASTER?” asked a familiar electronic voice. Minho whipped around and saw his rocket fueled skateboard making its way to him. With joy, he got on him and gave it a pat on the surface.

“I need you now, boy. Let’s go!” the jet fueled skateboard  rose to the air and Minho manned it all the way to Jessica who was falling from the beast’s hand.

“AHHHHHH!!!” the socialite screeched. Then, at the last moment, Minho attempted to save the girl he had hated since the first day of this mission. He caught her by the wrist and along with her cooperative acrobatic skills, Minho hoisted her upon the skateboard.

“Hold on tight, we’re gonna fight aerial style!” Minho said.

“Draw your sword then.” Jessica said as she drew hers.

“Can you balance here?” asked Minho. Jessica pushed him down for a 90 degree bow and hopped over him. Now, she was in front.

“Are you kidding me? I skate around our village a lot! I should’ve known this by now.” Jessica manned the skateboard and together with Minho, they fought off the beasts. Jessica was really swift in battle, interchanging the pen and the sword in swashbuckling fashion. Minho was impressed by her fighting skill that he just opted to use the shield.

“Hold on! I gotta do something.” Jessica jumped off the skateboard and rode the beast on the head. The beast roared loudly as it tried to buck Jessica off of it but Jessica moved quickly. She slit the beast’s neck with her sword and blinded its eyes with the laser pen. Also, using the laser pen, she decapitated it, ending its life.

“Minho! Skate!” she called Minho as she jumped from the beast’s shoulders down to the jet fueled skateboard. Together, they fought the beasts off.

Nichkhun and Sohee weren’t too shabby of a team, either. With all of the fighting they had done, they had already killed the last beast.

Having killed all the beasts, the four of them calmed down. Minho and Jessica descended from the skateboard and back down on the ground.  They walked towards the three girls who were lying on the ground.

“How do we reverse everything?” asked Sohee. Jessica tried to recall all the things about the Brown Eyed Girls.

“Hold on. I’ll go up to their lair.” Jessica rushed up the stairs to the lair of the Brown Eyed Girls and examined the room. Minho followed suit.

“Hey! What are you doing?” he asked frantically.

“I’m looking for something that could possibly break the spell.” Jessica whipped around and saw the Luciferian orb. It turned white, signaling defeat but had a shade of gray, meaning there was still quite an anomaly.

“This one, perhaps?” asked Jessica.

“Oh no. I’m not breaking anything anymore.” Minho said. Jessica smirked and grabbed the orb. She looked into it and decided that it was beautiful.

“Such a lovely design. However, you really have to go now.” Without a care in the world, Jessica dropped the orb on the floor and watched as it shattered into a million pieces, the spirits inside dying.

“What’s gonna happen?” asked Minho.