The Blossoming Army

OPERATION T.R.E.E. 3: The Sixth Sense

 

Narsha had just awoken from her long nap. It was about 3 hours ago that she fell asleep right after lunchtime and a startling dream catapulted her back into the world of consciousness. Stumbling and dizzy, she managed to get up and walk her way out of the room to head to her three other sisters Jea, Ga In, and Miryo who were busy at the dining room discussing matters.

“Ga In!  Miryo! Jea!” Narsha rushed down their elaborate flight of stairs. The three sisters looked towards her direction and saw her anxiously rushing towards them, like she had something really urgent to tell them.

“What do you have in mind?” asked Ga In who wanted to calm her down. Narsha was really frantic and felt that this was something she really needed to tell them.

“I had a vision just today.” Narsha said, deep into a trance. She stared blankly into space, making her sisters wonder.

“Vision? About what?” Jea asked.

“A great leader shall ascend from the rocks beneath our feet. His reign shall be the greatest, most powerful yet most diabolical. All are urged to believe in him and those non-believers will be subdued to a fiery, earthen grave in the belly of the Beast.” Narsha spoke. Her words were magical and enticing, at the same time hair-raising and spine tingling.

“W-what?” Miryo asked, afraid of her sister’s delusions. They noticed that Narsha’s eyes started to turn a bright shade of red, like her pupils were being filled with blood. Narsha opened and suddenly, words incoherent started to spew from them. What seemed like a simple epilepsy attack turned out to be another vision from hell. Narsha fell to the floor and started twitching and screaming, her body being distorted and twisted to all sorts of creepy positions. Gain, Jea and Miryo tried to hold her down and plant her firmly on the floor but the power that she was being possessed with was too strong and because of their contact with her, it the evil energy seemed to have been passed on to the three girls and they were all struck with the evil energy  that possessed Narsha and pretty soon, all four were suffering from bouts of epilepsy on the floor, twitching and screaming incoherent words. No one was at home but the four of them and if anyone else had seen this, it would’ve been a sight too terrifying for anyone to watch.

      After 30 minutes of nonstop horror and demonic possession, the girls finally regained their consciousness but this time, they were not their regular selves. All of them had a different demeanour and aura upon waking. At the same time, all 4 of them stood up looking quite demonic. They had pale skin, hollow eyes with dark circles underneath, their pupils turning red with every blink, their mouths also had dark bruises around them. They looked like hell and looked pretty much ready to raise it.

      “We must begin.” Narsha, their leader, spoke. “We must create the army of Baal, to defeat all good and to bring the world into a kingdom of everlasting pleasure. A world without possible end, where we get everything we desire. Every earthly, humanly thing possible. All nonbelievers will suffer, be eaten by the Beast.”

“Our army shall fight the army of the just, the army of those who refuse to believe. The nights shall be longer, hotter. The beasts shall come to life and the dead shall rise from the graves, breathing a new curse into them.”

“With each day that passes, we shall get stronger and stronger, our armies bigger and bigger until our power is strong enough to withstand humanly government, attacking our politicians and governing over the country using only our belief.” Ga in spoke.

“This is a mission that must be carried out. Time is not for us to waste.” Jea said. She and her sisters altogether went up to the attic where they found their grandmother’s-who was a notorious Satanist-things and decided that a prayer ritual was necessary. In the dark attic where their junk was kept, they lit a few candles, opened and Ouija board, put up pictures of Lucifer and Belial, held hands in prayer and closed their eyes for added spirituality. As they chanted their Satanic incantations, the temperature dropped, the wind blew despite the place being sealed and locked shut, and the candle flames died down. This did not prevent them from carrying on with their ritual in their greed for power due to the vision.

“BESTOW US YOUR POWER, OH GREAT ONE. BESTOW US YOUR STRENGTH OH GREAT ONE...” was their repeated incantation. A swirl of red wind formed inside the closed room and enveloped them, making them take in the ultimate evil power that the devil possessed, making them twice as powerful and stronger than the average human being.

“YES! YES! TAKE ME WITH YOU! GIVE IT TO ME! GIVE IT TO MEEEE!!!!” Narsha screamed at the top of her lungs as she swallowed more and more of the red smoke. Even her sister inhaled and took in some of the devil’s putrid, vile air.

After what seemed like an eternity of fervent prayer and devoted chanting, the smoke receded, the shaking stopped and the candle lights came back on. The four women felt renewed, felt powerful, felt invincible.

“We must carry out this mission immediately.” Narsha said. She and the other girls stood up and together left the attic. Their bodies felt stronger but the sensation was weird. It was like they had superhuman abilities. Like they had powers which weren’t just in the political sense but in the literal sense. They had  superhuman surges rushing through their veins.

“We have command.” Jea spoke. “We have the strength and the iron will to rule over these people, to turn these imbeciles into followers.”

“How do you suppose we do that?” asked Gain, the youngest member. Narsha revealed a crystal ball that had filaments and webs of blood swarming inside of it. The three other girls looked closely and from the liquid blood formed a demonic face that snarled at them. The three ladies jerked backwards but smirked at the sight of it. Sure enough, it was vile.

“This will have them kneeling before us in no time.” Miryo grinned evilly. The other three agreed with her.

“Wait. We have to take things very slowly. “ Narsha said. “We have to get these people to believe in us. We have to win their approval and have them surrender their faith to us. We have to be as believable.”

“We need a cause.” said Gain.

“We already have one.” Narhsa butted in. “We already have.” The girls began to scheme, preparing to initiate their evil, diabolical plan.