The Final Blow

OPERATION T.R.E.E. 3: The Sixth Sense

 

The Brown Eyed Girls were in their temple, relaxed and watching over their slaves, seeing if the work they are doing was good. If they weren’t impressed with something, they’d have a slave flogged.

They seemed to be so relax over the fact that they had created four beautiful women that shapeshifted into monstrous, deadly dragons that no one could possibly have survived an attack from. It gave them this sense of confidence.

“Those girls ought to be dead by now.” Narsha cruelly giggled to herself. The other girls shared her joy for the victory they had accomplished.

“Now it shall happen. The prophecy shall push through!” Ga in eagerly anticipated the next move they were going to make. The four queens of the dark were already very excited to unravel their latest evil plan, and probably the last which would resort in the annihilation of the nonbelievers, the renewal of the world and the people’s reverence to them and the devil.

Then, the Luciferian orb started to swirl around, a show of pink and green smoke. This wasn’t a good sign, though.

“What is going on with the orb!?” Miryo frantically asked. Ga In stood up and walked towards it, checked it out and waited for an image to appear.

“I don’t know but whatever it is, it can’t be good news!” Jea said nervously.

“Ga in? What is it?” Narsha impatiently asked the youngest member of the Brown Eyed Girls. Ga in tried to properly look through the orb and saw the horror that she wouldn’t want her sisters to see.

“I’m not sure this is something you girls would like to see.” she said nervously.

“What are you talking about?”Narsha stood up and stormed towards the orb, pushing Ga in aside to see for herself what her younger sister was hiding. When Narsha took a closer look at the orb, the horror presented itself to her, mocking her with its cruel bluntness.

“They...have survived?!?!” Narsha was starting to get really angry and it scared her sisters to see her flare up. “THIS CANNOT BE!!!!!! PUT A STOP TO THIS!!!!!!” Narsha stormed out of the room and angrily walked down the hallways. Her sisters ran after her in an effort to calm her down.

“We cannot act yet.” Jea said. “We have not yet received the prophecy.” Narsha said.

“Well I have a new order.” Jea said. “It is my turn to speak up.” She looked at the girls of Operation TREE.

“Tell us, dear sister.” Narsha and the other girls paid attention to Jea.

“I am going to enlist the help of our Dark Army.” Jea snapped her fingers loudly and in came the Dark Army, a loud marching cadence could be heard inside the entire temple, sounding a lot like the Hymn of Hate.

The Dark Army positioned itself in front of the girls, sturdy and alert, ready for battle.

“Yes your highness.” the commander of the army got down on one knee, knelt before the Brown Eyed Girls, ready to be of service to them.

“I want you to kidnap and kill every single teenage girl in the city and once you have, bring me their hearts and their blood.” smirked the evil queen. The Dark Army weren’t one to disobey their beloved empresses, followed their commands and strategized to attack when the city least expected it.

      “Tonight, we are to bring gloom. Blood shall flow, hearts shall beat, demons shall rise.” the commander of the Dark Army said. Sworn by this, the demon’s army marched into the endless night.

      “An offering for a prophecy.” said Narsha. Her sisters looked up to her.

[ALONG THE WAY]

      Operation TREE felt so successful after taking down 4 dragons in one night. It truly proved what they could accomplish when they worked together.

      “That was awesome you guys!” CL praised them. “See what happens when we all work together?”

      “You guys are the best.” Sohee blurted. It was very unlikely of her to be emotional and cheeky but the girls appreciated it nonetheless.

      “You were awesome, too!” Jessica pulled Sohee in for a nudge. “We couldn’t have done it without you.” Nichkhun pulled Sohee back in and wrapped his arms around her. He couldn’t be any happier for her.

      “Let’s check in on Onew and the guys at the headquarters.” Nicole said. She pushed the TV monitor’s button and contacted TREE Headquarters. Onew’s face appeared on the screen.

      “Hi Onew! It’s us! Just so you know we-“ Sohee was cut off by Onew’s serious message.

      “Girls, first of all congratulations with your mission. We’ve been monitoring your progress and we know you’re doing great. Props to the two boys, too. But we have some bad news for you.” All those inside paid attention to the man on the screen with worried faces.

      “We have been following the activities of the Brown Eyed Girls and we have noticed that they have implemented a new rule in order to fulfil their final prophecy, the last blow before they reach world domination. Girls you have to put a stop to this.” Onew cried out, desperate for the team to stop the impending crisis.

      “Anything you want us to do, sir. Just give us the details.” Jessica said. 

      “Hyuna.” he snapped his finger and called his assistant. Hyuna stepped forth and spoke about the information the headquarters had gathered.

      “Based on espionage information, we have gathered that the Brown Eyed Girls have sent their Dark Army to kidnap young, al girls, have their blood drained and drank and have their hearts as an offering to the devil for it to grant them powers, the very last powers for them to achieve fulfilment.” Hyuna warned. “So we need you guys to do your best to stop this from happening or they will govern over our country, ruling it with the sixth sense.”

“All seeing eye.” Jessica mouthed. “The all seeing eye.”

“You know this?” asked Nichkhun.

“Why sure. It’s their cult.” Jessica answered. “And its what their cult stands for.”

“Girls, especially you girls, I need you to be careful. If you get caught, we wouldn’t know how to deal with your loss.” this served as a strict warning from the headquarters and the team would strive to be careful and more alert.

“We’ll do the best we can.” CL said. Hyuna let them off with a salute and went off. CL focused even more on this mission.

“Okay guys, we can’t up this time. Especially us, girls. They’re kidnapping girls and making them sacrifice material for their final prophecy which will result in the destruction of the world and the rule of the demons.” CL worriedly warned them. “Ready your weapons. They might attack from behind.”

Seoul City at this time of the night was in a state of panic. Both droned and unhypnotized girls were dragged out of their houses, except those droned willingly followed and were unhesitant to give themselves to the demons. The Dark Army raided possibly every house that had young girls living in them. Operation TREE saw them dragging little ladies outside their houses, some begging and pleading for the soldiers to release them.

“There they are! We have to help them!” Sohee said. She impulsively tried to open the door but despite seeing her efforts, CL did not agree to let Sohee out.

“No! We can’t go out!”

“Why not?!” Sohee angrily asked. “Those girls are going to die! We have to save them!”

“WHAT IF WE DIE?!” Gahee shrieked. “What if we die, Sohee? Didn’t you ever think of that?”

It then dawned on to Sohee that they were young, al girls who were candidates for sacrifice material.

“Oh.” Sohee calmed down and put the laser pen back in her pocket. “I should have known.”

“Yes.” Nichkhun said. “It’s far too dangerous for you girls.  I won’t let anything like this happen to you or to your friends.”

“Oh my !” Jessica cried out. Nichkhun and Sohee looked to her direction and she pointed out girls being decapitated and opened up in the middle of the street. Minho and Gahee looked that way too.

“. Holy mothering .” Minho swore. “I can’t believe they have the guts to actually carry out like this!”

“I know. It’s gruesome.” Gahee agreed.

“How are we going to stop it?” Sohee asked. Without warning, they felt a strong thud on their car’s roof. The girls yelped while the boys remained calm though inside they were panicking.

“What the was that?” Nichkhun asked, frightened. Their van started to shake left and right and the car ceiling soon had dents indicating that someone was trying to get inside.

“AHHHH!!!” came Jessica’s shrill cry as she spotted two soldiers trying to open her side of the door. She fell backwards on Sohee and Nichkhun who quickly took her in and embraced her to keep her safe. What Nichkhun didn’t know was that on his side were three more soldiers ready to open the door and take them out.

The banging became more violent and the shaking was more rapid. CL and Nicole fearlessly took their weapons and alertly waited for any sign of forced entry.

“AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRGHHH!!! HELP MEEEEE!!!!!” Gahee was being taken by the Dark Army soldiers. Minho, who was right beside her, tried to fight them off.

“Get your hands off her, you dickheads!” he threw punches and pushed them but the guards were just too strong. The Dark Army soldier shoved Minho back into the car and using his spear, stabbed Minho in the shoulder, taking Gahee away from them.

“Girls! Heeeellp!!!!” Gahee screamed out loud.  As the others were too busy fighting off the other Dark Army soldiers. CL turned her head after shooting one off and saw Gahee being kidnapped, taken away from them.

“GAHEE!” CL pointed her gun at the Dark Army soldier and tried to shoot him but instead, the Dark Army soldier threw in a teargas bomb that contained noxious gas. Lord knows what horror awaited them at the temple.