Restoration

OPERATION T.R.E.E. 3: The Sixth Sense

 

As soon as the orb broke, light started to penetrate the temple, busting holes into it. The lights shone brightly inside, illuminating the dark cave that was once a place of horror. The light also took away the dead bodies, blood, and everything related to death, disintegrating them into dust. The shackles that bonded the prisoners just disappeared and everyone was free.

Jessica and Minho rushed down the stairs to check on Nicole, Gahee, and CL who were unable to fight with them. Jessica knelt before the three and watched to see if they were responsive.

“Guys. Guys, can you hear me?” slowly, CL was starting to wake up and so were Gahee and Nicole.

“Wh-what happened?” surprisingly, they had no memory of what had transpired.

“You girls don’t remember?” giggled Jessica.

“No.”

“You were nearly made sacrifice by the Brown Eyed Girls. But that’s all over now.” smiled Sohee. They helped the girls stand up and together, they all walked out of the cave.

“What happened after that?” asked Nicole.

“It’s a long story. We’ll tell you on the way back.” They all exited the temple and found their  van waiting for them outside. Upon entering the van, they watched as the bright lights that cast over the entire city disintegrated the temple, ending the reign of evil and doom.

“That didn’t require the disintegrator.” Jessica laughed. The rest of them laughed along with  her as they returned to report for the headquarters.

[AT THE HEADQUARTERS]

“Job well done, ladies and gents!” Onew applauded them. He was greatly overjoyed with their progress.

“Thank you sir.” said Jessica. “Couldn’t have done it without these guys.” she mentioned Nichkhun and Minho.

“Have you been able to patch up your differences?” asked Hyuna, who noticed the slight rift between Jessica and Minho.

“Definitely.” Minho confirmed it with a high five from Jessica.

“Well we are looking forward to enlisting your services in the future once more, when the city cries for help. As a reward, I now delegate Nichkhun and Minho as official trainee agents.” Onew said.

“Thank you sir.” Minho shook Onew’s hand.

“Thanks uncle! Wow! This is like a dream come true.”

“It sure is Nichkhun,” Onew nodded. “It sure is.”

Together, they are Korea’s legitimate crime fighting team. Operation T.R.E.E.

-END-