The Next Prophecy

OPERATION T.R.E.E. 3: The Sixth Sense

 

After the bloody battle on the streets, Operation TREE together with Nichkhun and Minho set out to find the lair of the Brown Eyed Girls. While driving, CL noticed that Sohee and Nichkhun were getting really close.

“What other bands do you like?” Sohee asked, her pale face now a bright shade of pink. Nichkhun did not notice this and just answered her question.

“I’m into Linkin Park, a little bit of The Clash, some Metallica.” Nichkhun shrugged and smiled, making Sohee think that he was really dreamy.

“I love Metallica, too! In fact, I have their songs here on my iPod!” Sohee enthusiastically took her iPod out and plugged her earphones in, listening to some Metallica. She handed the other earphone to Nichkhun for him to hear. Nichkhun took it and put it in his ear. Together, they listened and bonded over rock music.

Minho on the other hand was badly injured because of the zombie attack. Since CL was driving the van, she assigned Gahee to tend to Minho’s wounds. Gahee, who’s had a thing for Minho since they first saw each other, gladly accepted.

“Thanks for, you know, the healing and everything.” Minho shrugged and said. Gahee blushed and shrugged as well.

“Oh, it’s part of the job. I’ve given to aid to alot of victims already.” her face turned slightly pink as she tucked her hair behind her ear. Minho smiled at this gesture, and ultimately took it that she liked him.

“You must be a very good nurse.” he commented bluntly without thinking. Gahee heard this and blushed even more. She nodded her head and looked at Minho who looked away, far into the van and right at the driver. He just stared at CL without even knowing it and Gahee noticed this. It broke her heart to know that though she was tending to him and giving him special attention, his focus was on someone else.

“You like her?” asked Gahee. Minho snapped his head back at her and asked once more, pretending he did not hear her question.

“The who?”

“You like her?” Gahee repeated the question, pointing her lips at CL. CL noticed the closeness of the two and smiled hopelessly.

      He probably likes her... she said in her head, resigning to the fact that Gahee and Minho have a romantic connection.

      “Not as anything but a friend.” he replied to Gahee’s question. “You all are my friends, except for that one!” he whispered and pointed slyly at Jessica.

      “Jessica?” Gahee whispered with a small smile on her face. Jessica was busy with her nails while the two talked about her behind her back.

      “Yeah. I don’t know. I just don’t like her. She seems like a real to me.”

      “Believe me she is.” Gahee agreed with him. “But once you get to know her, she’s not all that bad.”

      “It’s not that she’s evil, actually.” Minho was capable of sitting down finally and conversed more comfortably with Gahee. “I just find her to be...I don’t know the term for it but can you throw in a word?”

      “Selfish? Flirty? Materialistic?”

      “Self centered.” Minho blurted. “Like the only thing in this world she gives a about is herself.” Gahee smiled at Minho’s comment because she agreed with him but deep down inside of her she knew it wasn’t true. Being someone who had issues with Jessica in the past, she knew where Minho was coming from. Truly, Jessica was someone who wasn’t very easy to get along with, unless she took the initiative to get to know you. Gahee felt bad for Jessica and at the same time, agreed with Minho.

      What they didn’t know was that Jessica, who was seated right in front of them, managed to have heard their whispers despite them being nearly inaudible. No matter how thick her skin was, as she would often claim, she still wasn’t vulnerable to feeling hurt. Their words hurt her, especially when Minho said that she was the only member of the team that he didn’t like.

      It don’t matter. I don’t like you either. Jessica sourly said. But deep down inside Jessica felt isolated, longing for friendship from him, too. It was like he accepted everyone but ostracized her for being her. Instead of feeling blue, Jessica decided to step up her game.

      If you don’t want to be friends with me even after I saved your pretty face from being attacked by killer zombies, then fine. Don’t ask for my help when you need it because I won’t be needing you! she bitterly said in her head. To cheer herself up, she called Nicole’s attention and they began to talk.

“Do you know where we are going, really?” Jessica asked seriously.

“We’re out to find the temple of the Brown Eyed Girls.” said Nicole.

“Do we even know where it is?” asked Jessica.

“I have a tracker. We are now tracking them down, don’t worry.” CL replied. CL relied on the car’s tracker to direct her to the temple of the demons.

[MEANWHILE AT THE TEMPLE]

“How is world domination going so far, ladies?” asked Jea. Narsha was seated on her throne, furiously looking over at her Luciferian orb which was turning blue. This was a sign that something bad was going on.

“Not so good! This can’t be! No!” Narsha pounded her fist on the armrest of her throne. The Luciferian orb showed the Operation TREE being able to defeat the zombie army that was situated in Seoul.

“What’s going on!?” her sisters sensed trouble and came rushing to her side in their long, demon-red gowns. Narsha had her hands on her head, frantic and disappointed.

“These teenagers sent by the agency have defeated the zombie army!” Narsha pointed at the orb. “And they are on their way to the temple!”

The temple of the Brown Eyed Girls was no ordinary worshipping place. The temple was vast and grand, a huge mansion on the outside but a horrible hell once you step in. It was run by the Brown Eyed Girls, with slaves and guards. The slaves often worked nonstop to sustain the beauty of the mansion, getting a beating or a flogging each time they dared to stop working.

It was a heart-wrenching and vomit inducing sight once you get in. Those who refsued to acknowledge the authority of the Brown Eyed Girls were kidnapped, hypnotized and made to work as slaves, most of which were women and their children. The women were forced to do the hard labor that the men usually did while children...

Children were subject to something even scarier, something beyond human comprehension. You see, the Brown Eyed Girls needed to make offerings to the demons in order for them to reveal the next prophecy and that offering would be a child’s blood and beating heart. They would drink the child’s blood in front of the demon’s altar and offer the beating heart, enclosed in a silver cage and laid out before the grand statues of the gods.

“Where are the stubborn children?” asked Ga in. The slaves brought in the pitiful youngsters before the women, crying and begging and screaming for their lives. The Brown Eyed Girls had no mercy.

“SLIT THEM!” demanded Narsha. The situation they were in was brutally critical and they needed advice and a new prophecy from the demons, a sign that something was to follow the zombie army, something more powerful than that.

“We cannot have these pipsqueak teenagers roaming around destroying what is to be our greatest accomplishment! We need greater power, greater force!” Jea commanded.

“That is exactly what we are doing. Pleasing the demons!” Miryo looked over at the guards who held the children. They made the innocent kids kneel before the Brown Eyed Girls, put a knife on their necks and much to the horror of the women slaves, especially mothers whose children were killed. As the blood poured and flowed on the floor, the four women felt the power of the demons enveloping the place and felt themselves getting stronger with each drop of blood.

“TAKE OUT THE HEARTS!” screamed Narsha. A bolt of lightning came from the outside and was seen inside as well as the sound of rumbling thunder. At this, the guards stabbed the children and drove the knife in a straight line going down to their stomachs, letting their entrails hang out before finally pulling out the heart. They then presented the hearts before the statue of Satan, kneeling in prayer and reverence.

“YES! YES! I FEEL IT! I CAN FEEL IT!” Ga In said with enthusiasm in her tone. She could feel the devil’s wrath encircling them, making them feel the most powerful. Just then, a cloud of red and purple smoke slowly started to form before the girls. The Luciferian orb also started to cloud and reveal the prophecy. As the Brown Eyed Girls looked at it, it began to speak.

Tonight shall reveal

A furious call of nature is the ordeal

A great storm with the revered’s face

To blow away a great entire race

The demon cloud spoke with a deep, sinister voice. As soon as it faded away, the Brown Eyed Girls realized what was to come and smirked at the evilness of all this.

What was to come was something Operation TREE was not ready for and wouldn’t have any control over.

CL was driving the van when she noticed that Jessica seemed to be feeling quite weak. The entire time, Jessica had her head leaned against the window.

“Sica, are you okay?” asked CL. She was getting worried that Jessica might not be able to fight and perform properly that night.

“Yeah. Just...thinking.” Jessica shrugged, smiling weakly at CL. CL shook her head and focused on her driving.

“Are you sure?”

“Definitely.” Jessica smiled, reassuring CL. They pushed forward on their mission.

[MEANWHILE AT THE TEMPLE]

      “Now that the devil has spoken, we shall create our subordinates.” Narsha said. She and her sisters walked over to the fountain of strength. They formed a circle around it and put their hands forward, palms facing towards them. The water was red and murky, like it was mixed with blood. Together, the girls closed their eyes and in solemnity, called upon the spirit of the devil.

      “Oh great one, with the powers you have bestowed upon us, send us the four Elements of the Dark for they must continue our work.” Narsha spoke. The girls felt a wram breeze on their palms and felt it as it escalated past their skin and into the air, circling around the potion room where they stayed. No one must open their eyes until after the ritual.

      The warm air that seeped past their skin spread throughout the air, emitting a beautiful, deceiving smell of vanilla and jasmine. The floral scent of the smoke soon incorporated itself with the foul stench of blood that came from the dead children’s bodies and this disgusting combination became something corporeal, something tangible. It formed the shape of four women, spitting images of the Brown Eyed Girls. These women were at first, their hands covering their s and their legs crossed to cover their female organs. Curvaceous and beautiful, the Brown Eyed Girls believed that these women had the ability to seduce, entrance and kill anyone that would dare fall into their treacherous trap.

“And now for the final touch, “ Ga in brought out from her back an asp. The asp was beautiful and brightly colored but was poisonous at the same time. Ga in set the asp down on the floor and watched it slither towards the women.

“Just one bite...” the asp bit all four women and instead of killing them, it started to clothe them. All women wore marvellous, black gowns that sparkled.  From head to toe, they were like Venus, until they opened their eyes which were piercing, blood red.

“The perfect creatures.” said Narsha. “I shall now breathe life into you.” Narsha grabbed some red powder and clutched it tightly in her hands. She stepped forth and looked at the women, admiring their beauty. She blew the red powder into their noses, making them inhale it. Now, the spirit of evil was dwelling deep within them.

“Beautiful like butterflies, dangerous like bees.” Narsha muttered and smirked at their creation.

“Hyosung. Zinger. Jieun. Sunhwa.” said Narsha, admiring the beauties they had created. “Secret Time.” These muses were beautiful ladies who had superhuman strength, massive demonic power, and the power to shapeshift into any creature or monster they wish in order to defeat and kill their enemies.

“Set out, our lovely goddesses.” Jea told them. “To the city. Destroy those girls and their male companions.” she added, pertaining to Operation T.R.E.E. Secret disappeared from their sight without hesitation and set out to carry out their commands.

[BACK ON THE ROAD]

The girls were trying to locate the temple when a black cloud covered the windshield, disabling them from seeing anything and making the van spin out of control.

“What the is happening??!” screamed Jessica, holding on to Sohee and the sides of the car as it spun. CL tried to regain control of the wheel but the force was too strong.

“Seems like there’s something spinning us around,, making us go round and its power is so freaking strong.” CL tried with all her might to counter the force, even having Nicole jump in to help her. Dual force, they were able to steer the car away from further harm and parked it roughly but properly.

“Whew! That was a relief.” said Nicole. The dark cloud was still on their windshield.

“What the is that thing and how do we get it off of there?!” Jessica panicked.

“Simple...” CL was in distraught, too. “We just use the wiper.” It was dumb of her to do that but at this point, she had no idea what was going on anymore. She pulled down the lever that controlled the wiper which automatically wiped away the black smoke, making the street visible again.

“There we go!” Sohee squealed happily. This happiness was monetary, though as the black cloud detached itself from the windshield and circled around the van.

“The smoke is just going ‘round and round!” Jessica cried. “How do we stop this?”

“By going out and facing it.” Gahee bravely said, trying to impress Minho. The normally lazy agent stepped her game up and stepped out of the van first.

“She’s right.” CL said. “We can’t just hide. Guys, your weapons.” they all took out their special weapons and stepped outside of the van. The black smoke did not stop circling the van despite them already being outside and armed.

“Who are you?! Show yourselves!!!” demanded the feisty Sohee, pointing her gun at the smoke blobs that were moving at a rapid pace. All of a sudden, they just stopped moving and started to fade.

“Don’t go near it.” Jessica stopped Gahee who was ready to approach and shoot. “Wait for what it’ll do.” The smoke blobs morphed into four beautiful women, scantily clad this time and with their eyes closed.

“Speak of the devil.” Nichkhun said. Sohee looked at him and nodded.

“We’ll get through this.” she assured Nichkhun. Nichkhun smiled at her as she blushed.

The Secret opened their eyes all at the same time, revealing piercing red pupils. This scared the bejesus out of them and made them run. Sunhwa looked to their direction and blasted her laser vision towards them. Luckily, they all rolled out of the way and missed but the laster beam caused a small fire in front of them.

“I’ll handle this.” Jessica arrogantly said. She ran over to Sunhwa and jumped, posing with one leg extended for a kick. Sunhwa grabbed her leg, twisted it and slammed her down on the floor.

“Jessica!” Sohee and Nicole ran out to help their friend but Zinger got in the way. Using her massive strength like the Hulk, Zinger stomped on the ground and caused a slight earthquake, making some infrastructures fall. Operation TREE jumped out of the way as the debris from the crumbling building fell down. CL rose above and pointed her gun at Zinger, aiming for her legs.

“This oughta stop you, thunder thighs!” CL fired the shot and hit Zinger in the thigh. The powerful creatures that they were, Zinger did not feel any pain. Instead, she got up and with her red pupils, nearly blasted CL with laser light.  Jessica noticed Ji Eun and Hyosung and decided to give them a surprise attack. Jessica reloaded her gun and replaced the regular bullets with acid bullets.

“Nicole, see those two?” she called Nicole’s attention and pointed at the two women. Nicole looked over to that direction and nodded.

“What about them?”

“Hell, let’s get ‘em!” Jessica sprang into action not bothering to check if Nicole trailed behind her. Jessica  shot Hyosung continuously, only to have the strong demon woman dodge every single one of them. It surprised Jessica that Hyosung was so unaffected by the bullets so she decided to go head to head with the big woman herself.

“You just won’t go down, wouldn’t ya?” Jesscia kept her gun and jumped in the air, spun around and kicked Hyosung. Hyosung’s thigh bent slightly and a satisfied smile came onto Jessica’s face. She continuously punched Hyosung’s face until Hyosung had enough and with a mighty wave of a hand, she slapped Jessica strongly and made the poor girl fly meters away from her. Jessica landed badly on her back.

“OUCH!” Nicole noticed this and replaced her camera’s flash with red lights, something quite similar to what Secret had. She ran into her friend’s defense and took pictures of them straight in the eyes. Secret were blinded because of the powerful, distracting flashes, giving Sohee the opportunity to use her ninja stars on them.

“Wait here, Nichkhun. It’s time for business.” Sohee dashed forward and threw her ninja stars towards them. Unfortunately for her, Secret had had enough and retaliated.

“AUGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHH!!!!” they let out a monstrous roar altogether which resulted in a strong gust of wind, strong enough to blow all seven of them away. Then, the four girls of Secret slowly began to transform from beautiful women into monstrous dragon-beasts.

“What’s going on?” asked Sohee, clinging tightly to Nichkhun. Nichkhun held her though he himself was scared.

A black and blue tornado slowly enveloped the bodies of the four women. Morphing and mutation were probably going on inside those whirlwinds. A few minutes later, 4 great beasts with heads of lions and bodies of dragons appeared. They were as dark as the night with red piercing eyes that could burn those it hit.

“This is the part where we do it altogether. Suit up, guys!” CL commanded. She made the first move along with Minho who used his rocket powered skateboard. CL used her laser guns to combat the dragon Zinger. Dragon Sunhwa attacked Nicole, Sohee, and Nichkhun.

“Got anymore of those ninja stars?” asked Nicole.

“Yeah. I got a whole bag of them.” Sohee answered. Nicole smirked as she had a great plan.

“Sohee and Nichkhun, throw those ninja stars. I’ll create a distraction.” Sohee and Nichkhun agreed with the plan and like little kids, ran around the dragon tossing ninja stars at it like a dartboard.  Nicole on the other hand, took several pictures in order to impair the dragon’s vision. Finally, the dragon had enough and unleashed its own fury on them. Using its vicious tail, it swept Nicole and Sohee away, picking Nichkhun up.

“NICHKHUN!” cried Sohee. The feisty girl scout ran up to save her crush, angrily punching away at the dragon. The dragon saw her and picked her up as well. 

t’s gonna attack! Do something about it!” Nicole shrieked. The dragon was about to eat the two when an arrow out of nowhere came dashing from behind her, piercing the dragon straight in the heart.

“Not on my watch.” Jessica said. She aimed the Poison Love arrow at Dragon Sunhwa. Weakened, the dragon released Nichkhun and Sohee, making the two land badly on their backs. As Nicole tended to them, Jessica went in for the kill. She dashed towards the dragon, pulled out a bayonet and targeted its eye. Seeing that it was weakened and the eye was way up on its head, she snatched Minho’s skateboard from behind him.

“What the ?!” Minho spun around in the middle of combat as he felt someone snatch his skateboard from behind. This distraction nearly cost him his life had it not been for CL who shot the dragon Zinger’s arm away from him.

“You want to be a to me? Fine! I’ll be an to you. Let’s see how you like it!” Jessica was furious at him for talking about her behind her back. She had no idea how to use the rocket skateboard but tried nonetheless. She turned it on, got on it and rode it.

“This is easier than I thought.” Jessica used her flammable bracelets and targeted the dying dragon’s head. She first set it on fire and once the head was burning, Jessica yelled at Sohee.

“Sohee, your pen!” Sohee totally forgot about her Brutal Pen which she had been bringing with her since the day she acquired it. Sohee tossed it over to Jessica who sky rocketed on Minho’s skateboard.  She turned the pen on and began to slice the dragon starting from its head, to its waist.

“Let’s see you crush a fellow now!” she said. Jessica threw the pen back to Sohee. The pieces of Dragon Sunhwa began to fall apart. Before the decapitated head or severd waist could fall on them, Jessica had to make sure they were dismantled so she brought out her Disintegrator Gun.

“For the finale...” Jessica turned the Disintegrator Gun on and blasted its silver rays at Dragon Sunhwa, making her shatter into little bits and disappear. Jessica landed the skateboard back on the ground and returned it to Minho.

“Next time, keep it if you don’t want anyone to steal it.” she continued to run and helped Gahee attack Dragon Ji Eun.

Gahee was having a hard time shielding herself from the flames that came out of Dragon Ji Eun’s mouth. The reflector cufflinks were too small to protect her from the hot fire. Jessica saw this and pitched in to help Gahee.

“I got this.” Jessica loaded her gun with acid bullets. She gave one to Gahee. “Shoot it. I’ll take care of the rest.” Gahee di as told and shot the dragon nonstop. It distracted Dragon Ji Eun, having to slap the bullets away and risk getting burnt with each touch. Seeing that the beast was occupied, Jessica aimed the disintegrator at its mouth and shot, shattering it into a million little pieces.

“Woah! I didn’t know you had that thing with you!” Gahee said.

“I did. I smuggled it from the lab.” Jessica smirked slyly. Gahee giggled at her sneakiness. “Now let’s go help our leader.”

CL and Minho were trying to defeat Dragon Zinger but it seemed to be getting stronger and stronger, harnessing the powers of her fallen sisters. The dragon had become bigger with more flames that burned twice as much. Not only that, its eyes were piercing red and spewing lava. It was going to take more than CL and Minho to handle this.

“Guys, don’t fret we’re here!” Gahee said as she and Jessica ran up to CL’s side.

“We’re gonna do this altogether. Dragon’s gotten way too big.” Jessica said. “If we combine the powers of our weapons, maybe we can defeat this brute.”

“She’s right.” CL said. She took out her gun which was laced with lead. Nicole brought out her fire guns while Sohee would make use of the pen, her signature weapon. Gahee still had in her hand the acid gun that Jessica gave her while Jessica, who grew fond of the disintegrator gun, knew her weapon of choice. Nichkhun had his bow and arrow and as for Minho, the skateboard was all he needed.

“This is one motherer to beat.” Jessica said. “But who says we can’t shut it up!?”

“I have a plan.” CL started. “Nicole and Sohee, work on the head. Gahee and me will work on the middle. Nichkhun and Minho, toast up his legs.” CL looked over at Jessica, the most ruthless yet attractive fighter in the team.

“You take care of the rest.” CL winked at her, confident she would do a good job. Jessica reloaded her gun and watched as they, as a team, put their differences aside and tried to take down the final dragon.

      By this, they all started to work together. Dragon Zinger was enraged, destroying every infrastructure in sight and trying to zap them dead with her laser beam eyes. Nicole and Sohee targeted the head but found it too high to reach.

      “Need a lift, girls?” Minho offered on his skateboard. Nicole and Sohee automatically said yes and hopped aboard. Minho made it work and flew them all the way to the top. Once levelled with the creature’s head, Nicole fired her fire guns, setting its enormous head ablaze. In brutal but good-natured fashion, Sohee turned her pen on and chopped the dragon’s head off.

      As soon as the head was falling,  Sohee and Nicole saw that it was about to fall on Jessica.

      “JESSICA LOOK OUT!” Sohee yelled. Surprised, Jessica looked up and shielded herself with the disintegrator, making the head poof. Nicole, and Sohee smiled at how quick she was.

      Despite losing its head, the dragon could still move, at least Dragon Zinger. It was her special ability. The girls knew that no amount of fighting was going to stop this. Only the disintegrator that Jessica had was powerful enough to end the dragon.

      “I’ll finish this once and for all.” Jessica said bravely. “Stand aside.” she walked over to the dragon and summoned it. She grabbed Sohee’s bow and arrow and targeted the heart of the dragon. A perfect hit, the dragon convulsed in pain.

      “It’s gonna fall!”Nichkhun panicked.

      “Good.” Jessica smirked. She waited for the dragon to fall down and once its body was ready to come crashing at her, the feisty socialite jumped up, pointed the disintegrator gun at the beast and fired away. Its body was reduced to tiny specks which fell down like snow. The rest of the team were in awe of her amazing ability.

      Jessica landed beautifully on her feet and smirked. “That,” she pointed, “Is how you kill a beast.”

      With this part of the mission accomplished, they were surely on their way to find the temple of the Sixth Sense.