Chapter 8 'Kai's Soft Side'

The Letter That Changed My Life!

 

Jae Min’s POV

“Unnie, we want you to be the leader of our fan club for Kai!”

“WHAT!?!” I shrieked. “I.. I th.. think you’ve made some type of mistake here!”

*Ding, Ding, Ding*

“Unnie, we’re gonna be late for school, see you at lunch!” They said as they ran off to class.

“WHAT THE HELL IS THIS!” I yelled as I ran to my locker and then to class.

Luckily I had science first period because Kai or Kris weren’t in that class. I made it just in time for class. I sat at my desk and listened to the teacher talking.

*School is so boring without Key* I pouted.

Lunchtime

Narrator’s POV

Jae Min quickly went to her locker and put her books away. Today she had a lot of avoiding to do! Firstly, she had to avoid Kai because of his threat to make her school-life miserable. Secondly, she had to avoid Kris, after what had happened the day before, she didn’t have the guts to face him. And thirdly, she had to avoid the group of girls she met this morning.

She quickly took out her hello kitty designed lunch-box and dashed to the library. On her way there she accidentally bumped into someone and her lunch of fried rice was now all over that person. You couldn’t see their face because they were on the ground looking down.

“I’m really, really sorry about that!” You said as you were on the verge of tears. You’re a very sympathetic person who cried over the smallest of things.

The person lifted their head and you could see exactly who it was.

*GREAT! PARK JAE MIN, YOU’VE DONE IT AGAIN! YOUR LIFE IS NOW OVER!!!* You mentally scolded yourself.

The person you had just covered in fried rice was no other than the one and only Kai. One of the people you were hoping to avoid for most of the day. Just your luck!

“YOU ARE SOO DEAD TODAY!” Roared Kai as he got up.

Instinctively you started to run away from him and Kai chased after you.

*I want Key!* You said to yourself.

Kai had started gaining the distance between you guys and soon you were cornered.

He had you trapped and there was no place for you to run.

He slammed his hands on the sides of the wall trapping you between his arms.

“Where are you gonna run now,” Kai sneered with a smirk on his face.

“Le…Let m…me g…go n…now!” You stuttered.

“And why should I do that?”

“If you don’t, then I’ll scream out !” You said this time in a much more confident tone.

“Do you think anyone will believe you?”

“It’s worth a try!” And with that you kicked Kai where it hurts and while he was rolling on the floor in pain you then started to scream. “WHY DID YOU TRY TO TAKE ADVANTAGE OF ME? I WAS YOUR BIGGEST FAN! ALL I WANTED WAS AN AUTOGRAPH!”

Soon enough murmurs were heard as the rumours were being spread around the school like wildfire. After the pain had subsided in Kai’s crotch, he got up quickly, covered your mouth with his hand and then carried you out of the area which was also a bad move because more rumours were being spread that Kai was kidnapping you. 

Kai ran to the school soccer field where no one was there and literally dropped on the floor.

“WHY THE HELL ARE YOU DOING THIS TO ME!” Yelled Kai.

“I didn’t mean to drop fried rice on you,” you said quietly.

Kai was about to yell at you again when you looked up and he saw your crying face. One thing Kai couldn’t bear was seeing people cry. It reminded him of his mother, of how she used to cry at night, when she thought Kai was asleep.

Kai stared at you for a few more moments. He handed you his handkerchief and then walked off without saying a word to you.

After the weird encounter you had with Kai nothing much happened for the rest of the week. The group of girls that asked you to be the leader of their Kai fan club somehow talked you into it by using their ageyo on you. It turns out all of the girls are a year bellow you and have a club name called f(x).

You managed to avoid Kai during lunch times by having Kai stalking ‘planning sessions’ with f(x) in the Library and as for Kris he still hadn’t told you what you owed him yet.

Without you noticing the week had gone by and it was now Saturday.

“I’m so bored,” you said as you slumped onto your dining table.

*I wonder what I can do today… I know! I’ll call Key and ask him if he wants to go to the amusement park with me!*

You took out your phone from the pocket in your cardigan and then dialled Key’s number.

“Yobosayeo,” said Key as he answered his phone.

“Hey Key listen, can you come to the amusement park with me today?”

“Today, no sorry Minnie, today I’m working.”

“But I haven’t seen you since Monday!” You pouted.

“I’m sorry but I can’t get out of work today.”

“Okay then, bye.”

“Bye.”

You sat there for a minute thinking about what you could do until an idea came to you.

*Hey, I can call f(x) and maybe they can come with me*

So you dialled Victoria’s number and she answered by the second ring.

“Hey Victoria, can you and the other girls go to the amusement park with me?” You asked.

“Mianhe Unnie, we have a project to work on that is due tomorrow.”

“O.K. that’s alright…” You said and then you hung up.

*Hmmp, there’s nothing to do… Let’s just go take a walk to kill time*

So you left a note for your parents on the kitchen counter and went out for a walk. You decided to walk to a park that wasn’t that far off from where you lived. When you  got there you went and sat on one of the swings, you loved the swings, it made you feel like you were flying even though you don’t have wings.

You suddenly felt a pair of hands start to push you higher on the swings which scared you and you let out a small squeal.

“Don’t worry it’s just me, your classmate Kris.”

When he said this your heart skipped a beat.

 

Hey Guys, sorry for not updating for the past few days. I've been really busy with stuff...

My concience: NO YOU HAVEN'T

Me: *Ignores*

 

Anyways guys the next update will hopefully be very interesting *wink wink*

 

Oh MY Freaking God!!!

I SAW JAY PARK AND LITERALLY DIED WHEN I SAW HIM!!!!

THERE IS NO OTHER WAY FOR ME TO DESCRIBE IT!

 

COMMENT & SUBSCRIBE<3

 

Comments are loved, Subscribers are cherrished :D

 

Toodles~

ShowolELF97 Out!