Chapter 12 'A Date'

The Letter That Changed My Life!

 

Narrators' POV
"I dare you to be my slave for a week"
"WHAT!?!" You exclaimed.
"You heard me," Kai replied.
"I think you should change it," said Kris.
"Oh heck no! You guys didn't change it when Mr. Tall kissed me!" He replied.
"Jae Min you don't have to do it," said Kris.
"YES SHE DOES!" Argued Kai.
"No she doesn't!" Argued Kris back.
"Let her answer, are you gonna do it or are you gonna chicken out?" He asked you.
"Dare accepted!" You replied. No way in hell were you letting Kai call you a chicken.
"I'll be nice and let you off for today but starting from tomorrow you are my slave!" Said Kai grinning like a kid in a candy store.
"Hey gege, do you smell something burning?" Asked Tao.
"Yeah... OH THE RAMEN!"
----------------
Jae Min POV
Since the ramen was burnt and Kris didn't have anymore, he sent Tao and Kai to go and buy some more from the supermarket leaving me alone in the house with Kris.
"So Jae Min..." He spoke softly next to me sending an electrical pulse down my spine. "I have been wanting to tell you something for a while now..." 
I had to escape, I couldn't breathe properly. He was took close. So close that I could smell his sweet cologne.
"Umm... Kris... Where's the bathroom?" I asked randomly causing him to let out a soft chuckle.
"You're so cute," he laughed. " It's in my bedroom."
"And where is that?" I choked. Wait, did he just call me cute?
"That door there," he gestured me towards the bedroom. 
He was too close, my heart was beating too fast, he could probably hear it from where he was sitting. I quickly got up and went inside the room and there was another door which I assumed led to the bathroom.
I turned the nob, went inside and closed the door behind me. When I got inside I went straight to the tap and splashed my face with cold, refreshing water. I then glanced up in the mirror, fixed my hair and my uniform and just as I was about to leave it then hit me.
I was in Kris' bathroom.
I couldn't help myself but look around a little. I started off by looking in the vanity. Inside I found an electric shaver, a few spare bottles of shampoo and conditioner, shaving cream, mens cologne, floss and hair gel. Everything was set neatly and in order. Next to the sink was a half empty tube of toothpaste and his toothbrush.... That had been in his mouth.... NO JAE MIN WHAT THE HECK ARE YOU THINKING!
I tore my eyes away from his light blue toothbrush and quickly exited the bathroom an found myself in Kris' bedroom...
Oh the temptation to rummage through every little nook and cranny in his room.
Before I started looking through all of his things I left his room and found Kris in the Kitchen eating ice cream.
"You took a while in there, what were you doing?" He asked.
"Umm.. I.. Was.."
"It's alright I'm only kidding! Want some ice cream?"
"Yes please!" I answered like a little kid, one thing about me is that I can never say no to ice cream!
"Here you go!" He said as he handed me a bowl of ice cream. "So continuing on from what I was saying before, there's something I've been wanting to ask you for a while now..."
"What is it?" My heart was beating like crazy again. He was in the same uniform he usually wears but right now he looked really hot!
"You owe me something from an earlier incident, and I think I know what I want from you now," the memory of when I fell on top of Kris crossed my mind causing me to blush. "I have a... Party I have to attend and I need to take a date... So I'm asking you to be my date."
I thought about his offer, then again I have no choice but to do it because I owe him.
I heaved a sigh, "Alright! I'll be your.... partner to the party, when is it?"
"In two weeks time, I'll pick you up from your house at 6 and don't worry about finding a dress, my.... friend will help you out with that."
"Alright..."
*BANG BANG BANG*
"YO WE'RE BACK! OPEN THE DOOR!!!!!" Yelled Kai from outside.
---------------
Kai's POV
I finally got home from Kris' house and was in my room deciding if I should study or play video games. My PS3 looked so inviting but I had to do better in school this year. I sighed and opened my bag to get my books. In my bag I found the letter I had collected from the office lady. I swear I have seen this pink envelope somewhere....
It looks really familiar....
 
 
.....
 
 
 
....
 
 
Wait! This is Jae Min's letter!
 
 
 
So guys, what did you think of the update? Personally I found it really crappy and I'm sorry.
So what do you think will be Kai's response to the letter?
 
 
Comment and Subscribe :D
 
 
Comments are loved, subscribers are cherrished^^
 
 
ShowolELF97 Out^^