Chapter 11 'Truth or Dare?'

The Letter That Changed My Life!

 

Narrators' POV
School had finished and you were making your way to the office to collect your letter.
After you collected you letter you went to the other three boys who were waiting for you outside.
"All done?" Asked Kris.
"Yep" You beamed.
All of you started to walk to Kris' house and you were walking in twos.
Kris and Tao at the front, you and Kai at the back. 
"So how's life?" Asked Kai randomly.
"Really crazy lately," You replied.
"How come"
"I don't know, why don't you tell me?" You asked sarcastically.
Kai just looked at you and chuckled.
"I have no idea what you're talking about," he said faking a clueless expression.
You laughed sarcastically and said "It's weird talking to you like this..."
"You don't think I feel the same?"
----------------
When you guys arrived at Kris' house you noticed it was just a house big enough for one person.
"Kris-shi, do you live alone?" You asked.
"Yeah..." He replied.
He looked uncomfortable talking about it so you didn't push him further on the topic.
--------------
Soon enough you guys finished your project and it was time to go home.
"Hey you guys should eat before leaving, I'll put some ramen on to cook," said Kris.
"Um, it's getting late and my parents will be worried..." You replied.
"I'm staying! Free food!" Exclaimed Kai.
"ME TOO!" Yelled Tao.
"Why don't you text them where you are and I can walk you home?" Asked Kris.
"Umm...."
"Please noona?" Asked Tao.
"O.K then..." You agreed.
*AAAHHH! JAE MIN YOUR SUPPOSED TO BE GIVING UP ON KRIS NOT FALLING HARDER FOR HIM!!!!* You mentally scolded yourself.
You quickly sent your mum a text and went and sat on the floor with the others.
"So... What should we do while we wait for the ramen to cook?" Asked Kris.
"Lets play Truth or Dare," said Kai with a devilish grin plastered on his face.
"Gege, do you have an empty bottle?" Asked Tao.
"I think so.." Said Kris as he got up to go and get it. When he did he sat down and joined the circle that we formed, then placed the bottle in the middle.
"I'll spin first!" Said Tao.
He spun the bottle and it landed on Kris.
"Truth or Dare" Asked Tao.
"Dare," He cooly replied.
"I dare you to... Kiss Kai!"
"I OBJECT!" Screamed Kai.
Kris slowly moved closer to Kai, while Kai was desperately trying to get away.
But since Kris was taller easily trapped him and gave him a wet kiss on the cheek, to which Kai responded to by screaming like a little girl, causing you and Tao to be engulfed in a raging fit of laughter.
After everyone had settled down Kai started yelling at Kris, "DUUUDDDEEEEE!!!!! Aren't you the slightest bit embarrassed?"
"Nope!" 
"Why not!?!"
"It's not like it hasn't happened before..." Said Kris as he winked at you, causing you to blush.
"Aish!" Cried Kai in frustration. "Spin the bottle already!"
Kris spun the bottle and it landed on Kai.
"Truth or Dare?" Asked Kris.
"Truth," he replied.
"Do you like anyone at the moment and if you do who?" 
"Sorry to disappoint you but I'm gonna have to say there's no one!"
"You're boring!" Exclaimed Tao.
Now it was Kai turn to spin the bottle and this time it landed on you.
"Truth or Dare?" Asked Kai with a devilish grin.
You contemplated in your head and was trying to decide which would be worse coming from Kai. A question that will probably embarrass you, or, making you do something that will embarrass you.
"Hurry up, and don't tell me you're gonna choose truth because that would be boring," said Kai.
You felt as if Kai had challenged you and you couldn't refuse the challenge so you said "Dare!"
"I dare you to be my slave for a week!"
"WHAT!?!"
 
So guys, it's a short update and I'm really, really, really sorry! *bows 90 degrees*
I was supposed to update like last year but a lot of things happened which prevented me from updating.
The good news is that I did really well on my exams and I am happy with the results^^ :D
Thank to all those who wished me luck I appreciate it very much.
Also thank you to all of my loyal subscribers who stayed with me^^ 
I <3 you guys!
 
Comment and Subscribe^^
 
Comments are loved, subscribers are cherrished^^
 
ShowolELF97 Out!