Chapter 9 'Kris' Favour'

The Letter That Changed My Life!

 

Narrator’s POV

Kris was casually walking along the streets of the neighbourhood when he saw you on the swings smiling to yourself and lightly swinging. For some reason Kris thought you looked cute and went up to you. When he got there he didn’t know what to do so he did the first thing that came to his mind and started pushing you.

You let out a small squeal and then Kris reassured you.

“Umm… K…Kris, Wh…What are you doing here?” You stuttered.

“Umm… Ahh… I came to ask you for a favour,” he replied.

“Oh, right so what do I owe you.”

“You don’t owe me anything I just need some advice, you see there there’s this girl I like and she is really smart and cute but she is the fan of one of my friends, what should I do?”

When you heard this heart sank.

You didn’t want to hear anything else.

“Hello Jae Min? Are you O.K?” He asked.

“I’m fine,” you whispered.

“So what do you think I should do?”

“Do what your heart tells you to do.”

*Why did I say that now he is going to ask out another girl*

“Do what my heart tells me to do… O.K. thanks, wanna go eat lunch together?” He asked.

“Actually I don’t think I feel so good now… I think I’ll go home…”

“Do you want me to walk you home?”

“No that’s O.K. my house isn’t that far away.” And with that you started walking home. Tears started to stream down your face without you even realising, by the time you got home you were a complete mess. You just went straight to your room and cried your eyes out into your pillow.

Meanwhile…

Kris was walking home in a very good mood.

*Do what my heart tells me to do…*

Ever since your encounter with Kris in the locker bay all he could do was think about you. About how close your face was to his. About the way you would smile in class. In the whole week that you guys had been in the same class he couldn’t help but notice you and steal glances at you once in a while. But the sad thing was that he thought you liked Kai just like the rest of the school did.

*Do what my heart tells me to do… My heart tells me to confess to you but how can I when you like someone else?*

Back to you…

You eventually stopped sobbing and looked at your phone. It was 6PM and that meant Key would have finished work. You decided to call him and tell him everything because you needed someone to talk to.

“Hello Minnie!” Key beamed over the phone.

“Hey Key,” you said in your croaky voice.

“OMG! What happened!” Said Key in his Umma-ish tone.

“Key, can you come to my house and then can we talk?”

“Sure,” He said as he hung up and without any further questions he made his way to your house.

When he got there your mother opened the door.

“Anyong Key! Jae Min is in her room right now, would you like me to call her down?” She asked.

“Ah, no I think I’ll just go to her room,” Key replied.

“O.K. then come in.”

Key made his way to your room and lightly knocked on the door.

“Who is it?” You asked.

“It’s me.”

“Come in.”

Key opened the door to see your eyes all red and puffy, you face covered in red splotches from crying so much.

“Omo! What happened Jae Min-ah,” He asked, his voice full of concern.

“Kris likes someone else,” You said as you started to cry again.

“What do you mean by Kris likes someone else?”

And then you told him the whole story about meeting Kris at the park completely oblivious to the fact that Kris was talking about you!

“What do I do Key?” You asked him.

“Well, see how he’s your partner for that program I signed you up for?”

“Yeah”

“Why don’t you write him a letter telling him your true feelings for him?” Key suggested. “It won’t matter what happens because it is completely anonymous so he won’t know who you are and also it will get the feelings off your chest.”

“Well, O.K. then I could do that…”

“O.K. then your number for the program is number 11, got that? So, you need to start your letter off with to number 11.”

“O.K., Key can we watch a movie together? I want to take my mind off things.”

“Alright but are you going to write the letter?” He asked.

“Yeah I will… I’ll write him a love letter now can we watch a movie? I want to watch a chick flick!”

“Anything for my Minnie!”

 

And so now she is going to write Kris a love letter.

I'm sorry that my plot is going a little slow and this chapter is really short but I promise to make the next chapters longer^^

And Also...

 

 

Hello my wonderful Subbies!!

You know how much I love you guys right?

And I am so happy right now  I can go and run around the whole world 5 times! (BTW I am a very unfit person who gets tires really easily so this is close to impossible for me!)

I have 50 subscribers!

Just to show you guys how much I love you, I'm going to list every single one of my subscribers here!

1. pinky861

2. itsELish

3. fanficlover95

4.iloveoranges

5. hello_sunflwr

6. sehun12

7. vipimsingingmyblues

8. totodile

9.naobleung

10. Sherix

11.ghdoo-

12.absolutefei

13.KimMyungSoo_wifey

14.LUPITA_C

15.Msdaydreamer123

16.gothprincess666

17.ryuniluv12

18.adz143

19.casimi

20.DiebaKim

21.Jinki-girl

22.taobaozi

23.Ying_Yang69

24.creamysmiles

25.Taiyou

26.shashyara

27.l0neliness

28.roarimadinosaur

29.aininoneko

30.amyblossom4

31.choco_mon

32.tezuka

33.neversayaye

34.Audryn

35.MySujuFan

36.dreamer_kid08

37.saphira20

38.FeiLunHaiLuver

39.kikichan96

40.Broror_nam

41.WushuMin

42.mandy3915

43.thelametriangle

44.ZzatulELF1803

45.musicismylife333

46.nayana

47.KeiraYukiLee

48.jenny0

49.melodyandcrosses

50.Sherwin

 

*Chu Chu* Saranghaeyo!

 

 

COMMENT & SUBSCRIBE<3

 

Comments are loved, Subscribers are cherrished:D

 

ShowolELF97 Out!