Chapter 5 'Confusion and a Fight'

The Letter That Changed My Life!

 

Jae Min POV

Key and I were sitting inside the classroom waiting for our teacher to come when something completely amazing happened. I was sitting at my desk quietly chatting away with Key when suddenly Kris walked into the classroom and sat right in front of me!

I could see his muscular back facing me and I could also see his blonde, perfectly styled hair that looked as soft at silk.

“Hello? Jae Min? Earth to Jae Min,” Key started looking at me weirdly. “Ohh, Kris just came in,” he whispered to me with a devilish grin plastered on his face.

“What are you thinking of Key?” I asked cautiously.

“That’s it,” he said.

“What’s it?” I asked.

“Either you’re confessing to him or I’m going to tell him myself!” Said Key.

“No! You can’t do that!”

“Why not?”

“Because…”

“Because?”

“I say you can’t!”

“Hey I’m doing you a favour here,” said key with a know-it-all-face.

“Hello class, my name is Mrs. Lee and I will be your English teacher for this year, now before we start I have an announcement to make,” said the new teacher. “There is a new program that has been set up by the school that enables the students to have a buddy in the school. The sign-ups for this program are open throughout the week so if any of you guys are interested go to the front desk and put your name down.

Kai’s POV

I walked into the class and was fan-girled over by nearly all the girls in the class… all the girls in the class except for one. She was sitting at the desk whispering to her friend on the desk next to her, I decided to go and sit on the table on the other side of hers and try and hear what she was talking about that was so interesting that she had no time to fan-girl over me.

I tried to listen but I couldn’t hear anything she was saying, they were talking too softly. All I could hear were a few words.

“…confessing to him or I’m going to tell him…” I heard the boy say.

Oh… I know what this is about. She didn’t fan-girl over me because she likes me. As if I’ll like her back. Look at her she is a complete nerd!

I erased the thoughts from my mind and started to draw on the covers of my exercise books.

______________________________________________________________________________________

Lunchtime

______________________________________________________________________________________

Narrators POV

“Ahhhh! Thank God it’s lunchtime! I need to pee!” shrieked Jae Min to Key.

“Jeez lady! Why do you have such a weak bladder!” replied Key.

“It’s not my fault I was born with it.”

The two of them walked over to the toilets and Key waited outside for Jae Min. Once she was finished she went outside and the two of them made their way to the cafeteria. When they got there Key went to go and buy their lunches while Jae Min decided to go and find a table for them.When Key went to line up he accidentally bumped into Kai.

“Oh I’m sorry!” Apologised Key.

“WTF! You think sorry is going to cut it? Do you even know who I am? I’m a kingka, and compared to me, you are nobody!” Kai yelled.

“Hey I apologised and I think you should have apologised to!” Key argued back.

Soon a crowd had started to build around the two of them and you decided to go and see what all the commotion was about. When you saw who it was you ran in between them to stop the fight.

“Hey! Guys we should stop this! Kai-sshi I’m sorry for whatever my friend might have done to you,” you said.

“Oh look who it is, my biggest fan!” Remarked Kai when he saw you.

You didn’t understand what he meant by that so you asked him. “Um, excuse me?”

“Yeah you heard me, I heard you guys talking and don’t even try to confess to me, you are way too ugly for me!”

“OH DON’T YOU EVEN DARE INSULT JAE MIN!” screamed Key and then sent his fist flying into Kai’s face.

“KEY! MY OFFICE NOW!!” Yelled the principal.

Key held his gaze with Kai and then went off to the principal’s office leaving you all alone in the cafeteria with an angry, bleeding Kai.

 

Ooooohh! A fight! What do you think Kai might do?

Lolz, I have a friend who suffers from a weak bladder and she needs to pee all the time!

OMG!! I am seriously spazzing like no tomorrow!!!

imageimage

image

 

2 more days until I go to Jay Park's Concert!!! Kyahhhh!

I probably look like all three of these GIF's combined x3 XD

I am such a weirdo >.<

 

COMMENT & SUBSCRIBE!!!

 

Comments are loved, Subscribers are cherrished!

 

ShowolELF97 Out!