Chapter 10

The Letter That Changed My Life!

 

[A/N: So dear readers, a lot of you guys  are confused about the letter program well let me clarify a few things for you guys. So the program goes like this, in the school there is a system where you randomly get paired up with someone in the school and you send each other letters. Now in this program the pair are given a number that they both call each other because it is anonymous(CARELESS. CARELESS. SHOOT... o.k. I'll stop now...) and no one will know who you are. In this case Jae Min's number is 11 and her partner will have the same number. I hope this clarifies things... Sorry guys for being a bad author and not explaining it properly... BTW the program is called 'The Secret Letters']

Jae Min's POV

I woke up in the morning to the sound of my alarm clock. For the first time ever I was hating school.

I quickly went into the bathroom and fixed myself then put on my school uniform that my mother had ironed and layed onto the bed for me.

I went to pack my bag for school and picked up the letter that I had spent hours writing. I would guard this letter with my life, it was my way letting my feelings out.

*PUSH PUSH BABY~ OH PUSH BABY~*

"Yobosayeo," I said as I answered my phone.

"Hey I'm here to pick you up," It was Key.

"Arraseo, I'm coming out." 

I slung my bag over my shoulder and ran to the kitchen, grabbed an apple and then went outside to be greeted by Key. The walk to school was a quiet one, we didn't talk much until we got to the school gates.

"So Jae Min are you going to give in your letter now?" Key asked.

"Yep, might as well do it now," I replied so we both made our way to the office and went up to office lady.

"How can I help you guys?" She asked in a bubbly voice.

"Umm, I need to give my letter in." I replied.

"Ah, and your name please?"

"Jae Min, Park Jae Min."

"I need to hand mine in as well," I know that voice.

I spun around to see Kai standing behind me. 

"Ah, Kai." She replied.

Me and Kai had a little stare off and then were interrupted by Key.

"Ahem, she is waiting for your letters!" Interrupted Key.

We both dug into our bags and took out our letters and handed them to the office lady.

Before I handed mine I looked at the pink envelope one last time.

"Nice envelope," snickered Kai.

" I shot him a look before handing it up.

"Make sure you guys come after school today to collect you letters from your partner!"

Key and I walked to our lockers and got our things for first period which was English. We both made our way to the class and then lined up outside for homeroom. When the bell went we went inside and made our way to our seats. When Kris walked into the room he gave me one of his dazzling smiles that made me melt and then took his seat infront of me. Soon after Kai made his way and sat next to me.

Our teacher walked in soon after and took the roll and then shortly after our english teacher came in and started telling us about a group project that we are doing.

"Now class, I'm giving you guys a group project on the novel that we have been studying in class for the past week. I will be choosing the groups randomly by pulling the names out of a hat and there is to be no complaints about the groups," the teacher said as she started to pull out the names.

She put everyone into groups of four and when she called my name out it just happened to be that I was put in a group with Tao, Kris and no other than...

KAI!

Oh, Boy!

Now don't get me wrong, I might sound a little mean to him but anyone in this room would be disappointed because well. He isn't the smartest person out there.

The teacher let us get together in our groups and then work on the project, it was due the next day so we quickly started talking.

"O.K. So guys we need to allocate parts of the project to certain people," said Kris as he totally mesmerised me with his voice. "So who wants to do what? You can choose between theme, characters, plot or issues."

"I'll take theme boss,” said Kai with a salute.

"I want characters gege," said Tao while doing ageyo.

"And what would you like Jae Min?" Asked Kris with one of his dazzling smiles.

"I'll take issues," I said.

"So that leaves me with plot."

We all got started and I really felt sorry for Kris be ause he had to help Kai and Tao with their work so I decided to help Kai instead.

Surprisingly while I helped him he actually listened and didn't complain like I thought he would. I was actually starting to think that he wasn't that bad.

That is until the bell for lunch time went...

We didn't get to finish our work so we decided to go to Kris' house to finish it after school.

As we were all leaving to go to lunch, as I was leaving my desk I felt something hit me on the head, I felt my hair to where I was hit to find a spit ball had hit me on the head.

I quickly turned around to see a smirking Kai run out of the classroom.

HE IS SOOO DEAD!!!

 

Hey Guys^^

It's been ages since I last updated and I'm really sorry...

School just started and I haven't had the time to update. I will probably only be able to update once a week now...

I hope you guys stick by me^^

LOLZ I made their work look like baby work because I couldn't think of anything else...

COMMENT & SUBSCRIBE!!

Comments are loved. Subscribers are cherrished^^

ShowolELF97 Out!