Chapter 6 'I have an enemy?!?'

The Letter That Changed My Life!

 

Narrator’s POV

“Jae Min can you please take Kai to the nurses office?” Asked the school principal before she walked out of the cafeteria.

“Well common, let’s go my world’s biggest fan,” taunted Kai as he started walking.

You awkwardly followed from behind and didn’t say anything until you got to the sick bay.

“You know you and your friend are now my enemy,” said Kai casually out of the blue like it was a normal every day type thing to say as the nurse treated wound. He had a cut on his forehead just above his eyebrow. “And I’m going to make sure that the rest of your high-school life is going to be complete hell, even if you are my biggest fan,” said Kai with a smirk firmly planted on his face.

“Of course I won’t have to do anything, my fan-girls will do all the work for me… But just for you, I’ll have some kind of special treatment,” he said.

“You know you’ve got a few things wrong in this whole equation,” you said in the bravest voice you could muster. “Firstly, I’m definitely not your biggest fan, and secondly, it’s not my high-school life that’s going to be hell, it’s yours!”

“We’ll see.”

_________________________________________________________________________________

“Oh Key you poor baby what happened to you? What did the principal say to you?” You asked Key afterschool as you guys walked home together.

“Well she said that I’m going to be on suspension for 2 weeks but since I’m a good student she said that it might be cut down to just 1 week,” replied Key in a disappointed tone.

“Ohh, that means a whole week all by myself at school without my Key!!!” You groaned.

“I know you can’t live without me but you’ll manage,” said Key.

“Oh I forgot my maths text book in my locker and the homework is due tomorrow!”

“Do you want to go back and get it?”

“Yeah, but I’ll go by myself because you need the rest.”

You quickly ran back to school to get your text book.

Meanwhile….

“All right Kai how would we solve this equation?” Asked Kris.

The two boys had started their tutoring session in their classroom together.

“Ummm… Ah…. Well…”

“Go on…”

“I think I left my calculator in my locker,” said Kai as he got up to go to his locker.

“Wait here I’ll go and get it, you sit and keep thinking how you would solve that problem,” said Kris as he left the room.

He made his way down the corridor to the locker bay, until he got to Kai’s locker. He started to put in the locker code and then you walked/ran into the locker room. You were dazed by Kris when you saw him and accidentally fell right on top of him causing both of you guys to fall over on the floor.

You were on top of him and your faces were only an inch apart.

The whole world felt like it had stopped.

You stopped breathing.

“Um excuse me…” said Kris trying to shift you.

“Oh! I’m sorry!” You said and you could feel your face starting to burn up.

 “That’s alright but now you owe me something,” said Kris with one of his heart stopping smiles.

“Wait, what?” You asked.

“You owe me something for falling on top of me,” said Kris and with that your face went even redder, if it was event possible.

“What is it,” you asked embarrassed out of your mind.

“I’ll tell you when I think of something.” 

 

 

Oh Kris! You y beast!

Stop teasing Jae Min!

Awwhh! Poor Key!

 

A warm welcome to all of the new subbies^^

*Chu* Love you all~

Whenever I see the the notification 'New Subscribers' it makes me jump in joy^^

 

Also, do you guys like my new Poster?

It was made by my wonderful chingu Pinky861 a.k.a iluvbees a shout out to her on her amazing work^^

You can request from her poster shop if you like :D

It's called: 

DaraGon Heaven Poster Shop ~ (Click it!)

 

COMMENT & SUBSCRIBE!!!

 

Comments are loved, Subscribers are cherrished!

 

ShowolELF97 Out!