Chapter 1 'Meet Ki Bum and Jae Min'

The Letter That Changed My Life!

 

Narrator’s POV

“OMG!!! Jae Min look, EXO is here!!” Your best friend Kim Ki Bum exclaimed.

You straight away dropped your books and looked in the direction he was pointing.

“Gotcha!” He said, struggling to breathe because he was laughing so hard. “Damn, you’ve seriously fallen hard for him haven’t you?”

“Shut Up Key!” You scolded slightly nudging him with your shoulder.

You and Key have been best friends since you could remember and there wasn’t anything you guys didn’t know about each other. Key quickly helped you pick up your books and started to walk to class with you.

“So when are you finally going to tell him that you like him?” asked Key.

“I don’t know… I think it’s best I don’t tell him…” Your replied.

“What do you mean it’s best if you don’t tell him? Common, you’re a senior at school, it’s your final year, make it worth the while and plus what if he likes you back?”

“Oh, look how hot my future boyfriend Kris is!” You heard someone fan-girl.

“Yeah he’s hot but I like my Chanyeollie better,” you heard another fan-girl reply.

In your school you always hear chatter like this and whenever you heard anyone talk about Kris you couldn’t help but feel a little jealous.

“I can see someone’s jelly face,” Key said teasingly as he poked your cheek.

[A/N: Jelly means jealous in my own weird, made-up language XP]

“I’m not jelly!” You said a little too loudly which earned you a few weird looks but it didn’t really bother you much.

 “You so totally are,” Key argued.

“Am not,” you pouted.

“Park Jae Min, I have known you for practically most of my life! I think I can tell if you’re jelly or not,” Key said leaving you with no comeback so you just decided to change the topic.

“Yah! What about you? When are you going to get a girlfriend?” You asked dryly.

“Well the girl I like is talking to me right now but she likes someone else,” Key said playfully as he faked a cry.

“Oh shut up Key, stop messing with me, I think we should hurry up and get a move on or else we are going to be late for class on our first day of school!” You scolded and with that the two of you made your way to class.

 

First chapter up^^

So what did you guys think? Was it interesting?

 

Just to give you guys a heads up the first few chapters will be about getting to know the characters and the relationships. In this chapter I wanted to portray the friendship between Jae Min and and Key.

 

COMMENT & SUBSCRIBE!

 

Comments are loved, Subscribers are cherrished:D

 

ShowolELF97 Out!