Chapter 7 'I Owe People & a New Fan Club?'

The Letter That Changed My Life!

Narrator’s POV

You came home after your encounter with Kris in the locker bay only to be distracted by it. Whenever you went to do something you would end up thinking about it and forget what you were doing.

You were having trouble doing your math homework, not because it was too hard for you, but because you kept getting distracted.

*O.K.. Jae Min stop thinking about Kris, and his flawless skin, cute nose, soft hair…. WAIT JAE MIN STOP THAT NOW!*

Eventually you finished your homework… in 4 hours but you didn't really mind because you didn't have any other homework due.

You went to the bathroom and took a nice, warm, relaxing shower then tucked yourself into bed. You decided to check your phone one last time before you dosed off to find a text message from Key.

*Hey Minnie, call me when you have time. I forgot to tell you something important*

You were about to call Key but then realized the time.

*Ahh, shoot it’s 1am in the morning, Key’s probably asleep by now*

So you wentf to ‘try’ to go to sleep but horribly failed in doing so. You tossed and turned all night long.

The next morning you woke up and looked in the mirror to find yourself with these to hideous dark circles under your eyes that made you look like a freaking panda!

*Waeyo*

You quickly got dressed for school and since Key was suspended, had to walk to school all by yourself.

*I should call Key now* you thought.

So you whipped out your phone and then dialed his number.

He answered on the second ring.

“Hey Jae Min I really need to tell you something,” said Key as soon as he answered the phone. “You remember that program Mrs. Lee was telling us about?”

“What program.”

“The one where you have a buddy in the school.”

Flashback

“Hello class, my name is Mrs. Lee and I will be your English teacher for this year, now before we start I have an announcement to make,” said the new teacher. “There is a new program that has been set up by the school that enables the students to have a buddy in the school. The sign-ups for this program are open throughout the week so if any of you guys are interested go to the front desk and put your name down.

“Oh, that one! Yeah I remember,” you said.

“Well, see how I went to the Principal's office yesterday?”

“Yeah.”

“You see the whole thing is anonymous so you don’t know who your partner is, and your partner doesn't know who you are. Now, guess who put their name down for the program?”

“YOU!”

“No you Dumb bum! Kris put his name down!”

“Really!”

“Yep! And you’re gonna thank me for this later, I also put your name down and since I was in the Principal's office I made your partner Kris!”  

“OMG! CHINCHA! I LOVE YOU KI BUM! I knew you were my best friend for a reason,” you said feeling so happy, you forgot about all your worries in the world.

“That’s O.K.. But just remember, you owe me one!” Said Key and then he hung up on you.

*Hmm, why does that sound so familiar?*

“You owe me something for falling on top of me,”

*Oh, I owe Kris something as well, I wonder what he wants?*

When you got to school, you saw a group of 5 girls standing at the front gates staring straight at you with stern faces. You looked behind you to see if there was anyone and they were staring at them instead, but there was no one.

*What do they want with me?*

You cautiously walked up to them and a girl with brownish hair came up to you.

*Am I going to get bullied today? I miss Key already*

You braced yourself for the worst only to hear squealing.

“Huh?” You said as you looked to the five girls.

“Unnie, we want you to be the leader of our fan club for Kai!”

“WHAT!?!”

 

 

LOLZ! Jae Min has now been officially allocated as the leader of her enemy's fan club.

How many of you guys thought they were crazy stalker fan-girls that were going to beat Jae Min up?

Also, a big thank you to all of my subbies, you guys are the ones who motivate me to write! I love you guys^^

As a present for you guys I have theses GIFs for you:

tumblr_m7okhbXifo1raayodo2_250.giftumblr_mascc6neLt1rw0kk5o1_500.giftumblr_m8tdy0rYGX1qg85l1.giftumblr_madndax8V31rfiurpo1_250.giftumblr_maeqb0s43Q1ro0dzho1_250.gif

cr: to the owners

BTW guys, I'm actually Chanyeol biased.

Why not make the fic about him you might ask.

Well, TBH I felt that he didn't fit in the role of the main characters

 

Now...

 

 

 

WARNING!!!!!

CONTENT MAY DAMAGE YOUR OVERIES!

 

 

 

THERE IS ONE MORE FREAKING DAY UNTIL I SEE THIS Y BEAST!

 

COMMENT & SUBSCRIBE!

 

Comments are loved, Subscribers are cherrished~

 

*Chu Chu* Untill next time...

 

ShowolELF97 Out!