9

Bloody Romance

Luhan POV

"Hey Luhan!! You're coming to the party?"

"No I have to study.."

"Aww come Luhan! It's Friday! You hate doing work on Fridays~"

I looked up at my now frowning best friend, Lay as he sat down next to me pulling me into a hug. I teared up as I hugged him back. Lay sighed as he my hair.

"He's still ignoring you huh?"

"I don't know what I did to make him ignore me.. "

Tears felt out of my eyes as I thought about Sehun. I do miss Sehun voice, I miss Sehun touches. I miss Sehun's cuteness. I miss Sehun all together. I wiped my tears then all the sudden, Lay picked my up and took me out the lunchroom. I looked up at Lay as he looked back down at me. He smiled and kicked open the bathroom door taking me in there putting me on the sink. He went in the stalls and gave me some tissue and I wipe my tears . Lay stood infront of me and sighed.

"Luhan... I told you not to get so close to him. He's not good to hang around with."

I looked up at Lay slowly. I saw anger mixed with sadness in his eyes. He wrap his arms around me pulling me closer to him.

"I know you and Sehun don't get along but Sehunnie is a good and sweet person."

"A good and sweet person that ignores you?"

I didn't say anything and I looked down feeling hurt. Sehunnie usually tells me how he feels.. Why is he acting like this? I sighed blowing my nose as I looked at Lay. Lay looked at me with a expression that I couldn't read.

"Sehunnie isn't the person you think he is.."

"Lay what are you talking about?"

"After school, wait for me and we'll go to the park. I show you who Sehun true self."

I looked at Lay confused  as he kiss my forehead and left. What does he mean  show Sehun's 'true self'? I got off the sink and fix myself not looking like I cried and walked out the bathroom back to the lunchroom. When I got there I saw Sehun standing at the table I was sitting at, holding my scarf. I  hide behind a pole as I watch him from afar. Sehun usually likes to smell my scarfs for some reason that I don't know the answer of but the one he's smelling now is his favorite and also my favorite. It's Sehun and mine favorite color, red. Sehun wrapped the scarf around him and smiles putting something down on the table and left with my scarf. I walked out of my hiding place and moved to my table to see a bright red rose on my books.. I was shock. Sehunnie never give me flowers since I told him I'm really not fond of flowers unless if they're red. I picked up the rose and smelled it. I smiled as I looked at . It's pretty like any other rose but better since Sehun gave it to me. I sighed putting the rose on my binder as the bell rung. I thought of Sehun as I walked to my other class. I wish Sehunnie will talk to me.. I miss his company.. 

Lay POV

I leaned on my locker as I watch Luhan going into his class. I smiled walking down the halls to my class. Luhan is really cute and adorable. No wonder why Sehun is in love with him.. But it also seems like Luhan loves Sehun too. I sighed stopping in my tracks. I want Luhan to love me and me only. Why does it have to be Sehun?

"Oh it's you.."

I turned to see Sehun with Luhan's scarf. I rolled my eyes and frown at the sight of him.

"What do you want  Sehun?"

"I want you to stay away from Luhan... I know you want Luhan's blood."

"I want more than his blood. I want a lot more unlike you."

"Stay away from him!"

"And what if I don't?"

Sehun walked closer to me gripping me up slamming me against the lockers. He looked at me with his eyes filled with anger.

"I will kill you.."

Sehung let me go as he storms off to his next class. I smirked brushing my self off, walking to my class. Sehun you can do everything to keep me away from Luhan but it won't work, I'm much stronger than you..

I will get Luhan and he'll be mine...

And I'll kill you before you'll kill me..