4

Bloody Romance

Baekhyun POV

I walked in me and Tao's room seeing the adorable panda sitting on my bed hugging his stuffed panda. I smiled walking to my bed sitting on it as Tao moved closer to to lay on my lap. 

"Why you're awake Tao?"

"I had a nightmare."

I smiled Tao's hair. Tao only act cute and nice to me is when he have night mares. I just wish he can act like that for me every day.

"Baekhyun hyung.. You saw Mr. Wufan here did you?"

I looked down at his scared expression face. I sighed his hair to calm him down.

"Yeah. He was with Sehun and a curly head guy."

"Do you know?"

I sighed and nodded he sat up looking at me checking my neck. I hold his hand to make him stop the movement.

"He didn't bite me Tao.. "

Tao sighed in relief and hugged me tight. I guess that vampire scared him badly. I hugged Tao back tightly his hair.

"Tao.. Listen to me. Stay away from Mr.Wufan and a curly hair guy who looks really happy.. They are bound to attack you. And also be careful when you're around Sehun too.."

"Why?"

"Because he's one too."

Tao eyes widen backing away a little. I know I should've had let Sehun told Tao himself but, Tao almost got hurt by his kind. I'm not letting it happen again.. Not under my watch.

"Sehun can't be a vampire...He can't be.."

"I heard my name being spoke.."

Me and Tao yelped a little shocked at Sehun appearance. I always hated when he did this everytime he heard his name. Why does his hearing have to be good?

"Sehun... What the hell you doing here?"

" Like I sad, I heard my name being spoke."

I was about to yell at Sehun for that smart statement but Tao stopped me. I looked at him watching him walk closer to Sehun.  Sehun looked at Tao while he came closer. He touched Sehun lip caressing it making him open his mouth a little to see sharp teeth. Tao eyes widen and pulled his hand away and backing away from Sehun.

"You are one.."

Sehun sighed and looked at Tao and me. He sat on Tao's bed holding a picture of me, Tao, Luhan and him.

"I guess you figured it out.."

"Why didn't you tell me?"

"Because if I told you earlier, you'll be scared of me. Not wanting to be my friend anymore because I'm a monster."

Tao walked over to Sehun sitting next to him holding his hand. I looked at Sehun with a emotionless look.

"I'm not scared of you Sehun but kind of upset you didn't tell me.."

"Well I hate him.."

"Hyung.."

"Get him out of here.."

" Hyung don't be like this.. He's still the same Sehun.."

"No he isn't... He's a vampire. He's a monster. He doesn't deserve to live."

Tao was about to say something until Sehun stopped him standing up. He looked at me in a expression that is really unknown to me.

"I know you hate me Baekhyun.. I know you want to kill me because my kind murdered your sister.. I'll get out and stay away from you. But, you have to promise me not to tell Luhan."

"And why should I follow your request?"

"Because I want to tell him myself.."

"But you wasn't able to tell Tao on your own.."

"But Luhan is really important to me."

"How?"

"I'm in love with him Baekhyun... I don't want to lose him."

Me and Tao eyes widen. So Sehun is in love with Luhan so that's why he act like a regular human. So he wouldn't scare him away. Tao gave me a pleading look and I sighed looking at Sehun.

"Okay.. I won't tell Luhan about this discovery. But if you don't tell him soon, I will myself. Now get out of here.. I don't want to see your face anymore."

Sehun sighed waving a Tao and disappear in wind. Tao looked at me in a annoyed look as I sat back on my bed.

"You was rude to Sehun, Baekhyun."

"To be honest, I don't care. He's a monster to me. I can't get along with a creature like that.."

I got in my covers laying my head on the pillow facing the wall. Tao sighed slipping in my bed wrapping his arms around me falling a sleep. Maybe I was harsh on Sehun and I know Sehun isn't a murder... But... I can't forget what a person like Sehun kind, did to my sister.. His kind took someone I love the most away from me.. There's no way I'm going to forget that. I close my eyes falling a sleep in Tao warmth.