3

Bloody Romance

Kris POV

I walked out of the school leaving Tao behind frighten of me. Damn it! Why did my senses acted up when Tao was alone with me? I don't understand.. That never happened before. I looked up at the darken sky and sigh. I jump on the first tree flying high as I did the same actiong to the other trees. My mind thinking of Tao...

""Damn! Why?"

Tao..  Such a beautiful human and a big target for kinds like me and other dangerous creatures. I'm so angry at my self to let my self lose control.. Especailly to someone I love..  I slowed down land my feet on the ground stopping my movement. The love of my life is scared of me.. Afraid to even be near me. Worst.. Hate me.. 

"So you scared panda to death huh?"

I looked up to see the pale Sehun. I was about to turn until Sehun punched me making me fall to the ground. I looked up holding my bruised face looking at the angry Sehun.

"Why?! You scared that beautiful creature.. Why couldn't you control your self? He's like any other..."

"No! He's not like any other human. His blood makes me lose control unlike every other human."

Sehun looked at me and sighed.  I stood up walking close to him  putting a hand on his shoulder. He looked down not facing me knowing that something is wrong.

"You look weak Sehun.. Have you been hunting?"

"Not since I met Luhan.. I couldn't drink nobody else blood.. It will scare him."

"So he doesn't know?"

Sehun stood there silent not looking at me. I lift his head to make him look at me.

"So I take that as a yes."

"I can't tell him. I don't want that to jepodize my relationship with Luhan. I tell him when the time comes."

"You must really love him.."

Sehun put his hand on his chest. I guess his heartbeat after that statement. I smiles a little patting his head.

"I understand Sehun... But from this point on, We have to protect Luhan, Tao and their little friend Baekhyun."

"Why that annoying human?"

"Because... He's like Tao and Luhan.. A different type of pure blood."

Sehun sighed and nodded. I don't think the two of us can always protect them from everything but we will try even if we have to risk our lives for them. Those special pure bloods.

"Hey what's taking you two so long to get home? I cooked something."

I look up to see a tall lean guy with curly hair and looks cheerful.  This is Chanyeol..  A weird vampire.

"Sorry we just had to take care of some things."

That smile off of Chanyeol's face disappeared looking at me with no emotion.

"You lost control didn't you?"

"Chanyeol.."

"Just... Just don't lose control again.. You're chasing the love of your life away from you."

I sighed. Sometimes I wish that he didn't read minds.

"Let's walk Sehun to his dorm Wufan.." 

I nodded as all three of us flew to Sehun's dorm a quiet as possible. We walked in the dorm and followed Sehun to his dorm.

"You really don't have to walk me.."

"Why? I never been to a dorm before!"

"Stupid Giant."

"Yah! You're not suppose to call me.."

"What is with all this racket?"

All three of us turn to see the puppy faced child name Byun Baekhyun. His eyes widen looking at Chanyeol then at Sehun. I don't like that look on his face.

"Vampires.. What are they doing here Sehun? You promised me you wouldn't bring any more vampires here.."

I looked at Sehun walking towards Baekhyun slowly putting a hand on his shoulder.

"I'm sorry Baekhyun.. They followed me here. I won't let it happen again."

Baekhyun sighed then looked at me. His eyes was full of hate for me. He lifted a finger and pointed at me angrily.

"I want you to stay away from Tao.. I hate people who tries to scare Tao..  I can't forgive you trying to hurt him either. He's already hurt.. You're just making him more hurt."

I didn't say anythiing but stared at Baekhyun in sadness. Chanyeol must felt my sadness and walked to Baekhyun lifting his chin up to look at him.

"I know you hate vampire Baekhyun but we'll never purposily hurt some one dear. Don't fear us."

Baekhyun eyes widen after that statement. He smacked Chanyeol's hand away in anger.

"Don't make me believe you! It was your kind that killed my sister. I'm not willing to accept you."

Baekhyun turned his back on all three of us and walked to his room stoping in front of it.

"I'm not letting you take my best friend away either"

We stood there after Baekhyun closing the door. I sense danger from him. I looked at Sehun and  he sighed.

"You should leave. It's not safe for you two."

Me and Chanyeol nodded jumping out the window leaving the scene but my heart is full of pain. Will Tao give me a chance to apologize or be like Baekhyun, wanting to kill us.

Tao..