2

Bloody Romance

How do we seem to you? Do you find us beautiful, magical?

Our white skin, our fierce eyes? "Drink" you ask me, do you have any idea of the thing you will become?
Louis - Interview with A Vampire

Tao POV

I was walking to class looking like a true panda with dark bags under my eyes, I couldn't sleep without my panda! Stupid handsome creature. I walked in class, everybody stopping everything and stared at me not making a sound. This is what it's usually happens everyday at this horrid school. I sighed walking to my desk and sat in it seeing a craved writing on my desk saying 'Die you're useless' my eyes widen feeling tears in my eyes ask everyone laughed at me.

"Yah! What is all the racket in here?"

I looked up to see the creature I ran into yesterday while in the woods. He still look handsome as eve but the difference is that his eyes isn't glowing red. His eyes wonder around the class room examin each student until his gaze was fixed on me. My eyes widen  in shock not knowing that he would notice me.  His eyes burned mines starring deep in them making me froze. He walked closer to my desk, gaze still locked on me. He put a hand under my chin lifting my head up so  I can looked at him. I hold my breath. I think I might die with this hot guy looking at me like that!  His hands cupped my face wiping my tears from my face.

"What's wrong panda?"

Everyone stayed silent around me. I looked at him not saying anything not daring to talk. He looked down on the desk to see that writing then looked at me. His hazel eyes wrote danger in them. I had to try to calm him down.

"Gege it's not a problem, seriously!"

He didn't buy my act and looked around the class room making everyone scares to move. It's interesting how scared everyone is of that creature.

"If anyone write death threats or hurt Panda, It willm get nasty real quick! I'm not afraid to kill anyone. Got it?"

Everyone repeated 'got it' and looked at each other scared. I looks at the creature as he walk up to the teachers desk sitting on the desk. He really is attractive.

"Now lets start on a new page Ne? I'm Wufan but call me Mr. Kris. I'll be your english teach for the year. Open your english text books to page 10.."

I nodded as I open my textbook to the page. As 'Mr. Wufan taught the class I was zoned out looking at his handsome self. I wonder who is he and what's he is because my gut telling me he's not human.

"Tao? Tao? Huang Tao!"

I snapped out of my zone and looked at a  amused Mr. Wufan.

"How do you say 'where are you from' in english?"

I looked up in horror. I when it comes to english. I sighed and scratch my head.

"Where you form?"

Everyone laughed around me as I looked down embarrassed. Kris must saw my face and yelled making the classroom silent again.

"Tao meet me in my office after school."

My eyes widen as he smiled at me. I don't think I can handle being alone with Mr. Wufan. After that class, the day went faster than I imagine. As the bell ring I walked slowly to Mr. Wufan office feeling nevous. What is he going to say to me? I took a deep breath and knocked on the door.

"Come in."

I open the door walking in slowly in the room to see a shirtless Mr.Wufan. My cheeks stained in red as my eyes was glue to the perfect figure in front of me.

"You like what you see?"

I saw him smirking at me making me blush even more. He walk closer to my frozen body pushing me against the wall locking the door beside me.

"I missed you Zitao."

I looked at him angrily trying to push him off but he was too strong. 

"Why did you come here? To torcher me?"

Mr. Wufan chuckled in a amusement at me. I frowned making him pinch my cheeks. He leaned in, feeling warm lips against my cheeks. My eyes widen.

"What are you doing?"

He didn't reply and resume kissing my jaw going lower to my neck. I bit my lip feeling pleasure  until my eyes widen feeling something cold.

"You taste so sweet Zitao.. Smell like sweet pure blood.'

I stepped on his foot making him groan in pain, running away from his trapped looking at him terrified. He looked at me with those now red eyes and sharp long K9 teeth like the bats in caves. I clutch my chest backing away fro Mr. Wufan.

"Are you a.."

"Vampire? Yes I am."

My heart started to beat faster and my eyes waterd. He wanted to hurt me like those vampires I read about. Mr.Wufan saw my expression  and came closer to me. Tears falls backing away.

"Stay away from me.. You wanted to hurt me. You're scary."

Mr. Wufan stopped in his tracks after hearing that sentence. I looked up to see a sad and hurt expression on his face.

"I'm sorry my panda.. I couldn't resist you."

I close my eyes sobbing until I fely something stuffy. I open my eyes to see him holding my stuff panda he took from me the day I first met him.  I looked at him curiously.

"I'm not trying to hurt you ZiTao.  I didn't know my senses would act up when I'm around you. That never happen before."

"What do you mean this never happen to you?"

"When the night appears, The vampires appears look for something to eat more like blood. Then when it's about to hit dawn we turn back into human forms. But my vampire self appears early when I'm with you. It was about to come out when you was in the class but I stopped it."

I looked down not speaking any farther. Mr. Wufan sighed standing up walking to his desk to put on a white v-neck which looked so hot on him. He walked to the door placing a hand on the knob.

"Zitao please don't fear me. You're someone that is special to me even though we are complete strangers. You're a beautiful stranger Tao.. Please don't hate me."

I looked up as he walked out the office.  I stood up hugging my stuff panda tightly making me less frighten. Even if I fear Mr.Wufan, I don't want to stay away from him. I hate him but at the same time I don't want to hate him.  I sighed and walked out the office to the outside of school towards the dorms.