8

Bloody Romance

Tao POV

6 weeks later..

"Yah! Luhan don't touch my eyeliner!"

I groaned as Baekhyun's yelling woke me up from my nice slumber. Why does Baekhyun always yell in the morning? I sighed stretching my arms as I got up looking around to see no Sehun in the room. I guess he left early for school. It been 6 weeks since I seen Sehun. It's like he disappeared in thin air. I pouted as I walked in the closet to get my uniform putting it on.

"Tao.."

I looked out the closet wondering who was calling me. I saw Luhan holding my panda looking at me sadly. Luhan haven't been happy since that night Sehun push him away. Sehun haven't talked to him nor spend time with him anymore. I walked out the closet fully in my uniform going to Luhan. He hugged me tightly catching me by surprise.

"Tao, it been 6 weeks since Sehun ignored me.. I miss him so much.."

I felt warm drops on my shoulder as I realize that Luhan was crying. I need to talk to Sehun soon because I can't see him like this.

"I miss him too Luhan. I'm going to try to talk to him to find out why he's ignoring you okay? Now stop crying at let's go to school before we late."

Luhan nodded as I wiped his tears. He smiled sadly as he grabbed my hand walking out the room to see Baekhyun leaning on the wall frowning.

"It took you two long enough! Let's go!"

We walking out the dorms walking to the cafe to get some coffee to warm us up then head to school. When we got there, we saw two figures sitting in front of the school talking.

"Sehun?"

The two figures turn to face us as we walked closer.  We stopped to see Sehun and Mr.Wufan looking  at us. Luhan ran and hugged Sehun catching him by surprise but not hugging him back. Luhan pulled back looking at Sehun.

"Luhan.. It been a while."

"Sehunnie I missed you so much!"

"I can't say the same."

Luhan looked at Sehun shocked. Me and Baekhyun looked at each other in shock. Sehun never told Luhan that before.. What's wrong with him?

"Sehun.. What's gotten into you?"

"Nothing just leave me alone.."

Luhan looks at us and then at Sehun as he ran in the school in tears. Baekhyun glared at Sehun and gripping him slamming in the wall. I trying to pull Baekhyun away but I was struggling.

"You bastard! Do you know how much Luhan miss you? Do you know that he cries every night about not seeing you? It's driving me mad you stupid vampire! It's heartbreaking to see Luhan like this and you don't even care!"

Baekhyun let go of Sehun as he run to the school trying to find Luhan. I looked at Sehun as he clutch his chest.

"Sehun.. I know you're scared to be with Luhan since that night, but you can't treat him like this.. You going to end up losing Luhan."

Sehun looked up at me and sighed. He stood up walking in the school not saying anything to me. I sighed in frustation. Why is Sehun so hard to talk to? I turned to see Mr.Wufan staring at me. I bowed to him and about to walk in the school until he wrappeed my arms around my waist pulling me closer to him. I felt fear in my stomach as my heart rate speed up.

"Tao please be calm with me.. I won't hurt you."

I sighed trying to calm down but I couldn't.. Mr. Wufan let go of me as I turned to face him.  He had a sad expression on his face.

"Zitao.. Please forgive me for that incident. I don't want us to be like this... Please.."

"I forgive you.."

"Really?"

I nodded smiling at him as he patted my head. He looked at the time and looked at me.

"Tao lets head to class ne? We can talk more afterschool."

"Okay. Let's go."

We walked in the school in a hurry since classes was about to start in 12 minutes. When we got into the classroom, everyone stopped everything and looked at us. I looked at Mr.Wufan and he pinches my cheek as he walked to his desk. I sighed as I walked to my desk eyes still staring at me. 

"Okay you knuckleheads, Let's get class started!"

I sighed in relief as Mr.Wufan took the attention off of me. I looked at he as  he tought the class. My heart started to flip when he looked at me while teachiing. Am I falling for Mr.Wufan? I shook that stupid idea out of my head and focus on my class work..