7

Bloody Romance

Baekhyun POV

"I wanted to talk to you Byun Baekhyun."

I looked at him weirdly frowming at him. He wanted to talk to me? Why? I sighed letting him in walking to my desk cleaning it up a bit while that vampire sat in my bed hugging my stuff dog. I turned frowning as I took my stuff dog away from him sitting on the desk glaring at the vampire.

"What do you want to talk to me about? And hurry up, I need to sleep."

Chanyeol pouted as he sstood up from my bed sitting next to me on the desk. I wanted to yell at him but I was too tired to so I left it alone.

"Why are you always angry?"

" I'm not always angry.. I just get angry to people like you because you're annoying."

"I annoy you that much?"

"Ne! Now are you done? Can you get out now?"

I was about to get up until Chanyeol grabbed my arm making me unable to move. I glared at him trying to pull away but he had a tight grip on me pulling me in his arms as a struggled.

" Baekhyun..."

"Let go of me you stupid vampire!"

"Baekhyun stop getting mad at me."

"I hate you that's why I always get mad at you you freak!"

Chanyeol didn't say anything else as he loosen his hold. I run across the room as I looked at him my anger fading away. Did I make him sad? He looked at me sadly as he stood up walking to the door looking at me.

"Chanyeol..."

"I'm sorry if my appearance made you rage in anger. But you should know one thing.. I'm not going to give up on you. I will make you forget your past and forgive it as well and also love me as I love you... Good night Baekhyun."

I heard the door close as I sighed. Who is his to tell me how I feel? I shook my head as I looked at Luhan's sleeping form. I walked over to him as I his hair.  I wonder will Luhan still have feelings for Sehun when he reveal his true self. I wonder if Tao will be in love with that teacher Mr.Wufan even if he's a vampire. But mostly, I wonder if I'll forgive their kinds about my sisters murder and forget the past.  I sighed yawning getting in the covers laying next to Luhan and closing my eyes as the darkness drifted me to dreamland.