11

Bloody Romance

Baekhyun POV

"Nooo!"

I close my eyes, thinking he already bit me until I felt that person grip loosen making me fall on the ground. I open my eyes to see Chanyeol gripping the figures neck as he started to disappear in the wind. I was still on the ground not able to move due to shock. Chanyeol  looked at me with his red eyes which made me shiver and walked to me crotching down to my level.

"Chanyeol.."

"I'm such a idoit for letting you leave by yourself at night.."

Chanyeol pulled me into a hug catching me by surprise. Usually I push him away getting angry at him for touching me but this time, I didn't push away. I strangely hugged him back crying in his chest. I was so scared. Chanyeol my hair making me calm.

"Baekhyunnie it's okay I'm here."

You must not know how grateful I am that Chanyeol came and saved me. I thought he wouldn't help me since I treat him so poorly. I don't understand to be honest why he stills want to be around me when I  hated him.

"I love you Baekhyun.."

My eyes widen as I heard that statement  coming out of his mouth. He loves me?

"Chanyeol.."

"Baekhyun.. I love you so much. I know what your thinking... You don't know me long enough to love me.. All I needed is six weeks to fall for you. I don't care if you tell me to go away, I'll always be there to save you. I just want you to give me a chance to prove my love."

I sighed looking at Chanyeol.  I don't know if I want to be with him or not but I'm not going to say yes yet.. I need time to actually figure out my feelings.

"Let me think about it.."

Chanyeol smile fade a little and nodded pulling me into a hug again. 

"I give you all the time you need. I can wait for you."

I looked at him as he smiles at me. My heart skipped a beat after seeing that smile.. I looked down and yawns.

"Take me to my dorm vampire."

Chanyeol nodded as he picked my up in bridal style(He didn't have to do that) and took me to my dorm. When we got there, I got out of Chanyeol's hold and open the door to my dorm to find Tao in Mr.Wufan's lap. I looked at them in shock, dropping my keys as Tao got off of the teacher. 

"Hyung this is not what you think!"