5

Bloody Romance

Tao POV

"Uhh.."

"Tao baby! I'm going to get you some soup so you can feel better, okay? I'll be back! Don't move."

I looked at Luhan lazily as he walks out the dorm to get some soup for me.  I sighed. I'm pretending to be sick so I won't see Mr.Wufan today. Yes I'm still terrified of him. I still think he's going to hurt me. I sat up looking around the room. Where's my stuff panda? I stood up and started to search the room for panda but it wasn't anywhere in the dorm.

"Where is my stuff panda?"

"Are you looking for this?"

I frozed after hearing that voice. That voice was deep! I turned slowly to see a giant guy with curly orange brown hair holding my panda. I was about to cry until he walked to me handing my panda to me.

"Don't cry! I didn't mean to scare you!"

"How you get in here?"

"The front door was open  which was weird."

I frowned. Luhan always forget to lock the door no matter where we at. This is the reason why we amost get robbed for stuff.  What a hyung Luhan is. I looked at the tall guy and lend my hand to him. He took it and shook it.

"I'm Huang Zitao but just call me Tao.. I'm a 1st year."

"I'm Park Chanyeol a 2nd year. I'm new here."

I looked at Chanyeol for a bit making him look confused. His eyes are brownish red, a odd color for eyes.  The room was filled with a awkward silence until Chanyeol said something.

"Aren't you room mates with Byun Baekhyn?"

"Ne! Why you asked?"

"I just wanted to know."

I looked at Chanyeol weird. Why does he want Baekhyun? Is he in the same class as Baekhyun?  I looked at him as he picked up the picture of Baekhyun carefully looking at it. Is he Baekhyun secret admire?

"Tao, I'm ho... Ya! What are you doing here!?"

I looked at Chanyeol as he looked a bit scared of Baekhyun. This is the reason why Baekhyun don't have a lot of friends. Always mean.

"I just wanted to give you back your book. You left it in class."

"Well.. Thanks. Now get out.."

"Okay.. See you later Tao."

I looked at Chanyeol as he left sadly. I felt bad for him. I glared at Baekhyun and he pouted

"You didn't have to be mean to him."

"What? I don't like him! He's a vampire just like Sehun."

I looked in shocked after that statement. So that's why his eyes color had some red in it. But then why didn't it turn very red like Mr. Wufan eyes did?

" He didn't try to hurt me.... He didn't even look hungry. What a weird vampire."

Baekhyun sighed and walked to his bed picking up the picture that Chanyeol touched. I looked at him curiously and frown.

"What's wrong?"

"Is Chanyeol your secret admirer?"

"...Yes.."

"Do you like him?"

"I just told you.."

"If he wasn't a vampire would you  go out with him?"

Baekhyun looked down blushing not saying a word. So Baekhyun does like Chanyeol but refuse to be with him because he was a vampire. I walked over and sat next to him.

"Baekhyun.. You should give him a chance regardless of him being a vampire."

"But I don't trust him.. I don't trust no vampries ."

I thought for a while. Baekhyun hates vampires but he likes one that is not like a regular vampire to me. I looked at him and sighed.

"Baekhyun you can't be like this forever."

Baekhyun looked at me and frowned. I know that getting Baekhyun to like vampires is hard but, I have to try to make him forget and forgive the past. But I also have to forgive Mr. Wufan . I patted Baekhyun shoulder until I heard Sehun yelling...

"Luhan.. Stay away from me!!"