1

Bloody Romance

 

‘You’re intoxicated by my very presence.’- Edward Cullen

Tao POV

“Tao! Tao! Are you in there?”

I groaned. Why is that annoying flower boy interrupting my quiet time? I walked to the door pushing it open to see a blondish brown pretty boy bouncing up and down happiness in his eyes. That’s Xi Luhan, a 3rd year of SM Academy.  He’s really kind and outgoing. Unlike me. I’m Huang ZiTao a 1st year of SM Academy. I’m an outcast of the school since I don’t talk much and my personality is cold. So you must be thinking, Why are you friends with a guy like Luhan? Well one day I ran into him and he thought I looked like a cute panda so he kept following me like a little puppy. So I guess I consider him a a friend since he won’t leave me alone. Why does he have to bother me now?

“Yah! What do you want Luhan!”

Luhan pouted and hugged me tightly as if I was gonna disappear in thin air.

“I wanted to spend time with you!”

“But I don’t want to spend time with you I want to be alone!”

“Aw Come on Tao! You know you want to spend time with your favorite Hyung!”

“Luhan.. Panda wanted to be left in silence.”

Luhan looked at the tall pale boy leaning on the wide door frame as the light of the sun expose his handsomeness. His name is Oh Sehun, a first year in SM Academy.  He really popular with the ladies and guys that is in this school because of his looks. When I met him, something was off with him. He never eats nor drinks anything. I just look at him carefully think he’s not a human. He walked to Luhan and pull him away from me.

“Sehunnie come on Tao needs company!”

“As much as your presence wants to be company to Tao, Tao doesn’t return the want of your presence.”

I nodded in agreement. Sehun is weird but he keep away the people who bothers me. They we’re about to leave until a boy with eyeline busted the doors open angrily. Aish Really?

“Tao! Have you been in the garden again? I was planting roses and you killed them again!”

“Oh that wasn’t Tao.. I ate them.”

“Are you a animal or something? I was saving it for someone special!”

“Well too bad.”

“This brat!”

I sighed. That’s my roommate, Byun Baekhyun, a 2 year in SM Academy. He the diva of the school always arguing with Sehun every time they meet. Why am I friends with this kind of people? As Luhan trying to break up the fight between Sehun and Baekhyun, I open the window and climb out of the room making sure I don't get notice. I landed on the ground and started running not looking back to see if those three saw me running away. I ran fast, my feet carrying me to a dark forest, looking forbidden to walk in. I stopped in front of the forest, trying to catch my breath. After 2 minutes I stood up straight and walked in the forbidden forest. I looked around seeing spooky trees standing tall as their branches drooped. I was a little scared so I pulled out my stuffed panda hugging it tightly as I walk. So I carry stuff animals but that doesn't mean treat me like a baby! I saw a tree that was bigger than any other tree and sat under it feeling the coldness of the ground on my legs but I can care less.  I hugged my panda tight which bought me memories of  my parents and the day they died in a car crash. Tears seeped through my eyes with out knowing. Those painful memories always comes up when I have this panda. I have no family to go to when the holidays and no one to love me on Valentine's Day. I don't  belong here on earth not when my pain drive people away.  I close my eyes letting tears fall like the ran until someone hand touch my face wiping my tears. I open my eyes in shock pushing away the figure.

"A beauty dares step in a forbidden forest to weep in pain make the scene more sadder should be punish."

I look at the tall figure carefully. The paleness of his skin is the brightest thing in the darkness. His handsomeness is to perfect to be human. his eye glows in red, red like the blood that's in my body. His stare feels like it can peirce through you seeing your emotions making me shiver. He smirked as he came closer to me making me move backwards but my back hit the bark of the tree. His long gangly arms wrapped around my thin cold body making me feel warmness. He's not human at all.

"Let go of me you freak!"

I moved in his embrace as his hold tightens makin me groan in pain. I looked up at the mysterious creature seeing thirst in his eyes. I got scared and started to panic. He's looks like one of the vampires that I read in the books at the libaray all the time.  I guess he sense my fear and loosen his grip.

"Don't fear me Tao... My thirst isn't for your blood."

I looked at him confused. This guy really creeping me out. How the hell he knows my name? 

" How do you know my name?"

He smiles as he held my hand his cold thin lips kissing it making me shiver.

"It's something that I can't reveal to you yet."

I looked at him weird as I push him off of me.

"I'm not easy to get so you should stop trying. Everyone does."

He chuckled making me more annoyed with him. He turned away from me grabbing my panda.

"Until we meet again, don't run in this forbidden forest again. It's dangerous creatures like me lurking to find beautiful boys like you."

And he jumped of in the air hoping tree to tree disappearing with my stuff panda from my sight.  That creature took my stuff panda!  How am I going to watch scary movies now? I sighed and walked out the forbidden forest thinking about the mysterious guy.  For some reason, it seem like Sehun personality is similar to the mysterious guy. I should talk to him tomorrow about that guy.  But even if that mysterious guy makes me annoyed, why did my heart beated fast for him. It wasn't in fear. More like something that I never experience before. I don't understand. Who is that handsome creature?