6

Bloody Romance

Tao POV

"Luhan..Stay away from me!!"

Me and Baekhyun ran out our room and ran into Sehun's room and froze to see the scene we saw. Luhan was standing in front of Sehun on the brink of tears while Sehun was on the floor hugging his knees looking down. Baekhyun grabbed Luhan and Luhan broke into tears. Baekhyun looked at me wanting to know what to do.

"Take him to my room Hyung. He can sleep in there."

"But what about you, Tao?"

"I'll stay in here to calm Sehun down.. Now go."

Baekhyun looked at me nodding walking Luhan to my room. I closed the door and looked at Sehun. He was shivering. I'm kind of scare but not much because this is my best friend. I walked closer to Sehun sitting down next to him.

"Sehun ah~"

" I don't know why I reacted like this.. That never happened before."

I saw tear drops hitting the floor. I sighed and hugged Sehun as he cried. Sehun hugged me back crying hard in my chest. I his hair which calmed him down a little.

"Sehun ah~ Tell me what happen."

He looked up to me as I saw his red eyes. I wiped his tears and smiled at him a little. I was wondering why I wasn't scared to see Sehun eyes or his teeth.

"Luhan came to visit me before going over to you house checking on me. We started to talk until, I started to sense and hunger for blood then and there so I stood up telling Luhan to leave but he wouldn't and got closer to me worried so I had to yell at him to stay away. I don't want to hurt Luhan I swear!"

I looked at Sehun as his eyes when back to brown and his teeth was unoticable. I looked at him confused as I let go..

"Sehun.. What do you mean that never happen before? You're a vampire right? So you a lot of other peoples blood ne?"

"Ani.. I haven't drunk blood since I met Luhan. I promise myself I wouldn't."

My eyes widen in shock. So Sehun hasn't drunk blood in years? So he won't drink blood to scare Luhan even if he wanted to? So that's love. I sighed as I walked to Sehun's bed pulling Sehun next to me. He looked at me confused.

"Let's go to sleep Sehun ah~ It been a long day."

Sehun nodded and pulled the cover over us falling asleep next to me. I sighed closing my eyes. I know it's hard for Sehun to be like us humans going to sleep at night, eat regular food and ect but I really admire him for trying. I hope tomorrow will be better. I fell asleep holding Sehun hand.

Baekhyun POV

I heard the whole conversation while putting Luhan to sleep.  So Sehun really love Luhan that much to not drink blood for years? I sighed looking at Luhan sleeping peacefully with tear marks on his face. I reached for his hair and started to it while in a deep thought. So not all vampires are evil and murders? Vampires can be like Sehun? Willing to give up their trueselves to be with the person they love? I started to think until I heard a knock on the door. I stood up carefully not waking Luhan and walked to the door. I open the door to see Chanyeol, standing with a bag of food.

"Why are you here?"

"I wanted to talk to you Byun Baekhyun"