Not What I Wanted!

I Bought My Own House! :D With Kim Jonghyun?

I Bought My Own House! :D With Kim Jonghyun? T^T

Chapter 2

‘’ I have one to.’’ You declared.

You heard Jonghyun open the envelop.

‘’ what is this!’’ Jonghyun frowned.

‘’ it’s the same as you have.’’  You explained ‘’a rental agreement.’’

‘’’But I am the one who bought this house!’’ Jonghyun muttered confused.

‘’ that is probably true.’’ You retorted ‘’ seeing you also have an agreement, but I also bought the house.’’

‘’ this is not right!’’ Jonghyun exclaimed ‘’ I am going to call the broker, you better do so to’’

‘’fine!’’ you responded.

You reached for your phone and dialed the number of the broker.

‘’ hello?’’ the broker asked ‘’who is this?’’

‘’ jasmine!’’ you answered ‘’the one you just sold a house to’’

‘’oh hi jasmine.’’ The broker said enthusiastically ‘’ already getting comfortable in your new house?’’

You heard Jonghyun on the other side of the door also talking on the phone.

‘’ getting comfortable!’’ you yelled ‘’ how can I be comfortable when there is a big headed dinosaur here who claims to have bought the same house as me!’’

‘’ big headed dinosaur?’’ the broker asked confused.

‘’ I am not a big headed dinosaur!’’ Jonghyun yelled from the other side of the door.

‘’ yes you are! ’You yelled back ‘’ and just focus on your own phone call okay!’’

‘’ you mean Jonghyun?’’ the broker asked. ‘’ I thought I told about the fact that the house is for two persons?’’

‘’ what!’’ you blinked ‘’ that is not true, right?’’

‘I guess I forgot that little detail’’ the broker whispered carefully.

‘’ little detail!!’’ you yelled ‘’ you call living together with a guy with only one bedroom in the apartment a little detail!’’

‘’ it’s not that big of a problem, right?’’ the broker insisted ‘’ and above of all you already signed the contract.’’

‘’ but, but I signed for an apartment for myself.’’ You protested.

‘’ that is your problem not mine.’’ The broker told you ‘’ just fight it out among the two of you, and let me out of it.’’

‘’ YAH, YOU LITTLE….’’ You yelled but he had already hung up his phone.

You heard Jonghyun still yelling on the other side of the door.

His conversation was about the same as the one I had. At least it sounded the same. He was also yelling on his phone.

You guessed his broker had also hung up because it was now silent on the other side of the door.

You were waiting for him to say something but he didn’t. Instead there was an awkward silence.

Then Jonghyun finally spoke up.

‘’ I think we are stuck to together.’’ He said.

‘’ you think?’’ you asked sarcastic. ‘’ the apartment is for two people not one.’’

‘’ I know.’’ He said.

‘’ you aren’t thinking that I am going to live together with a big headed dinosaur, right?’’ you said.

‘’ you have no choice!’’ Jonghyun said ‘’ do you think I want this?’’

‘’ then why aren’t you leaving?’’ you said.

‘’ I am not going to leave the house I just bought!’’ Jonghyun said now annoyed.

‘’ well me neither.’’ You said.

‘’ fine!’’ Jonghyun said.

Again a silence occurred.

‘’ look.’’ Jonghyun said ‘’ it’s going to rain soon, both of our stuff are still outside let at least both of us put our stuff inside.’’

You walked to the window. There where dark clouds filling the air. It really is going to rain soon. Maybe it wasn’t that bad of an idea to bring all your stuff upstairs.

‘’ okay fine.’’  You said reluctantly.

You unlocked the front door and opened it.  Putting your head first.

‘’ you aren’t going to lock me out, right?’’  You asked softly.

Jonghyun chuckled.

‘’ I wasn’t planning to.’’ He responded ‘’ but thanks for the idea.’’

You pouted.

‘’ you need to promise.’’ You declared ‘’ otherwise I’ll lock the door again.’’

‘’ fine.’’  He said ‘’ I promise that I won’t lock you out of the house.’’

You carefully opened the door.

Jonghyun picked up his box, and patiently waited till you opened the door more so he could put his box inside the house.

You hesitated for a moment but you still let him in. Jonghyun walked to the living room. You followed close behind him.

‘’ why are you following me?’’ Jonghyun questioned.

‘’ well… uhm…’’ you stuttered.

You actually didn’t really know.

Jonghyun put down his stuff in the middle of the living room.

‘’ what are you doing?’’  You asked confused.

‘’ what do you mean what am I doing?’’ Jonghyun responded.

‘’ this is my living room.’’ You answered ‘’ why are you putting your stuff in the middle of the room?’’

Jonghyun snorted.

‘’ your living room?’’ he snarled ‘’ I also bought the house at least half of the living room is mine.’’

‘’ fine.’’ You exclaimed ‘’ then the left side is yours and the right side is mine!’’

‘’ fine!’’ Jonghyun declared.

You stubbornly picked up his box and shuffled to his side of the room.

‘’ why is this box so heavy!’’ you asked him ‘’ what is in this box, bricks?’’

‘’ no!’’ Jonghyun protested ‘’ why would I take bricks with me?’’

‘’ then what is in here?’’ you questioned.

‘’ none of your business.’’ Jonghyun responded.

You let the box fall from your hand with a loud thud the box hit the ground.

‘’ be careful!’’ Jonghyun yelled afraid.

‘’ sorry. ‘’ you muttered.

Jonghyun sighed.

‘’ let’s just get the rest.’’ Jonghyun said.

You nodded in response. You walked out of the house to get the rest of the boxes. Jonghyun walked in front of you. He didn’t hold on to the front door so you could walk through it after him. Instead he slammed the door close behind him, into your face. And of course with you clumsiness you couldn’t stop in time and bumped into the door.

‘’ AISH!!!’’ you scowled, and caressed your painful nose.

*this is going to be a long day* you thought


hi!!

i am back with an other update!!!

i am celebrating that today i offically received my first kpop items!!!!!!!!!!!

including a shinee album!

yeeeeey!!!

you might already have noticed, but i made some minor changes.

first thing is i changed the background image. i noticed that if i read a story i rather have a nice wallpaper kind of imaged

because otherwise i get distracted by the persons in the image next to the story.

so i decided to chage the background to this.

second i changed the story to a really you story.

in thefirst chapter i used i but i decided to change it to you. the second is also like that just like the rest of the story is going to be.

and last,  i made some grammar changes in chapter 1. if you have already read chapter 1 there is no need to read it again. i only changed i to you and the some grammar.

i noticed that in confronsation i use ''said'' a lot. now i am trying to use different words to get the emotions better.

i am not really used to using a lot of different words for that so there might be some mistaked in that.

so i am already going to say:

'' i am really sorry for my mistakes, i hope i wil learn it  fast!''

anyway i hope you liked this chapter, i will update this story soon.

 i really love writing this story! <3

 

oh one last thing, i really want to thank my subscribers. when logged in last time i was really suprised to see that 4 more people subscribed to my story. i am really thankfull for that.

an thank you

Bitt3rSw33t

for commenting on my story!

 

here is the update!! this is soon enough, right?

 

i always love reading the comments i get on my story, there really motivating.

and i always reply to them.

so i hope to see more people commenting on the story i would really love that.