Cleaning After The War.

I Bought My Own House! :D With Kim Jonghyun?

I Bought My Own House! :D With Kim Jonghyun? T^T

Chapter 4

You were in the kitchen with key.  Key had offered to you to help with the dishes of yesterday. The four boys turned out to be the other members of Shinee. Who were coming to see Jonghyun new house, but Jonghyun hadn’t told them I was also living here. I explained the whole situation to them, and key actually felt sorry for me. He ordered everyone to clean up the house, because the Shinee members made a huge mess with their war.

‘’ so what are you going to do with this house?’’  Key asked curious.

‘’ well I am not going to leave.’’  You responded * I am the one who bought it.*

‘’ I think Jonghyun thinks the same as you.’’ Key told you, while drying a plate with a dry cloth. ‘’ where do I put this?’’

Key held up the plate. ‘’ uh.. Just put in it tin this cabinet.’’ You answered him.

‘’ I know’’ you said and sighed

‘’ I heard my name?’’  Jonghyun peeked inside the kitchen curiously.

‘’ it’s none of your business, dinosaur just leave will you?’’ you hissed to Jonghyun.

‘’ Jonghyun!!’’ Minho called from the living room ‘’ get back to work or key will kill us all!’’’

You heard Jonghyun sigh but he still went back to work.

‘’ you know’’ key started ‘’ Jonghyun isn’t particularly a bad guy.’’

‘’ key…’’ you sighed. ‘’ I don’t want to hear it, ok.’’

‘’ fine. ‘’ Key responded ‘’ can you at least look happier with you new house? You look like you bought a graveyard and not a nice apartment.’’

You laughed and smiled at him ‘’ happy?’’ you asked.

Key walked towards you and pulled the corners of your mouth a bit higher and smiled.

‘’ happy.’’ He declared and nodded.

Somehow key made you feel comfortable he is really easy to talk to, maybe it was because he understood you’re situation and wanted to help you? He even made everyone clean up the house.

You and key finished washing the dished and the rest of Shinee where now bickering in the living room because Minho thought Taemin hadn’t done the vacuum cleaning probably and now the floor cloth was dirty. You didn’t understand how they even got the floor dirty while they only used arrows.

‘’Stupid idiots’’ you mumbled.

‘’what?’’ key questioned.

*did he hear what I just said?* you thought.

‘’ nothing, nothing!’’ you stuttered in response.

Key laughed. ‘’ here.’’ He said and handed me the last dried cup of the dishes. ‘’ this is the last one we are done!’’

You put the cup away and smiled at key ‘’ thank you.’’ You said to him.

Key smiled at you ‘’ you’re welcome.’’

‘’aaaaaahh..’’

Taemin came running into the kitchen, and hid behind key.

‘’ key!!! Help!!! ‘’ yelled Taemin

‘’what happened?’’ key asked Taemin.

Then Jonghyun busted into the kitchen.

‘’ Taemin!!!! ‘’

Taemin yelped and hid even more behind key.

‘’ key!! Get out of the way!! ‘’ Jonghyun yelled.

‘’ what did the kid do this time?’’ key asked Jonghyun.

‘’ what do you think?’’ Jonghyun asked. ‘’ he hit me with the gun he still had hidden in his belt, of course!!’’

Jonghyun turned around, on his back where 5 arrows sticking on his back.

You and key giggled.

‘’ maybe you deserved it?’’ you responded.

‘’ just stay away shorty.’’ Jonghyun hisses to you.

You looked at him shocked, and took a step back. He looked really intimidate when he said that.

Key laughed and hit Jonghyun shoulder.

‘’ you can’s intimidate Me.’’ key said smiling ‘’ it doesn’t suit you.’’

Key grabber you’re wrist and pulled you with him.

You were scared that something bad was going to happen to Taemin, Jonghyun looked really scary a moment ago.

Then Taemin started to scream in the kitchen.

‘’ ah aha stop it! Aha haha’’ Taemin screamed like he was being tortured. ‘’ aaaaah please!!! Someone help!!!!’’

You looked back to the kitchen. Key saw that you looked worried at the kitchen.

‘’ don’t worry.’’ Key comforting. ‘’ he is only tickling Taemin.’’

‘’really?’’ you asked ‘’ it sounds like he is being tortured.’’

‘’he is.’’ Key said and grinned evil.

You looked worried at him. Then key pulled you back to the kitchen to show you what was happening.

‘’ here look.’’ Key said and pointed to the kitchen.

You peeked around the corner, and indeed Taemin was being tortured he was being pushed against a wall by Jonghyun. Jonghyun was tickling him in is tummy, while smiling really evil. Taemin was still screaming.

‘’ see?’’ key said. ‘’ Jonghyun might look like a bad guy to you, but I bet he can’t even hurt a fly.’’

‘’ I really hope so.’’ You said.

‘Why?’’  Key asked.

‘’ because I am going to make him leave.’’ You said.

‘’ what?’’ key asked confused.

‘’ well. ‘’ you said smiling evil, you just got an idea. ‘’ I know I am not going to leave, that means he needs to go. ‘’

‘’ so you have a plan?’’  Key asked you.

‘’ maybe…?’’ you said mysterious and lifted you eyebrows.

*he is going to have a hard time living here!* you thought.

 



i am so sorry that i am updating so late!!!!

my life suddenly got really busy!!!!!

i didn't even have time to watch my drama's and i am really drama addicted.

so that means i really have no spare time.

well anyway here is an update. i am trying to update as soon as i can but i first am going to update my other story because i haven't updated that one for a long time! and i am going to kick my friend because she should have updated the story we haven been working on a month ago but she didn't....

but still i am trying update as soon as i can! i have vacation now but i can't really call it vacation because in two weeks i have 5 tests coming up and i am not looking foreward to them T^T

thank you:

SandraLhuv

DarkHybridx

for subscribing on this story! :D

and thank you

Peanutbrain

for commenting on my story! i really love reading comments so please comment and subscribe!