the dance.

I Bought My Own House! :D With Kim Jonghyun?

 

I Bought My Own House! :D With Kim Jonghyun? T_T

Chapter 6

You woke up early in the morning to go early to school. You really wanted to practice some singing before class, because of course singing in class wouldn’t work. You saw jonghyun still sleeping peacefully on his bed. You looked at him.

*when he is asleep he doesn’t even look that evil* you thought * he even looks kind of handsome.*

‘’ no!’’ you said to yourself en slapped your own face with both of your hands.

‘’ he is an evil angry person! And you know that the best!’’ you told yourself while you picked up your guitar and left for school.

When you came to school you immediately walked to your favorite spot in the school the dance room where you would always practice your dances and songs. You picked a cd out of your bag, the cd contains your own compost music, on which you had made you own dances and lyrics. No one knew of these songs not even kind Hyorin you were just so shy to show anyone even though you thought the music was really good. Actually no one even knew you danced. You started dancing.

Before you knew it was already time for class and you where late really late. You quickly left and ran to class.

‘’ aish! I shouldn’t have done that last song’’ you mumbled to yourself while still running to your class. You entered your class and sat down at a seat at front of the classroom. Luckily the teacher wasn’t there yet and everyone was busy chatting with each other. For some reason they sounded more enthusiast and loud then usually. Then you picked up what a few girls said. 

‘’ who do you think will come?’’ a girl asked to her friend.

‘’ I don’t know vixx maybe? there not that famous yet and might need some advice from the pro’s’’ her friend answered. Then you remembered why everyone was so enthusiast. Today a boyband would join the school for the rest of the year and one of the would be joining your class. You also got really excited. What if it was a group who you really liked, vixx, exo, nu’est or even Mblaq. An smile crept on your face. Then the door opened and everybody looked at the door curious who would be joining you class.

Your yaw dropped to the ground. * this can’t be happening!’’ you thought * no way! No way!*

Hyorin and the guy walked to the front of the glass. All the girls in the class started fangirling and talking.

‘’ quiet everyone let him introduce himself.’’ Hyorin said.

You wouldn’t need his introduction to know who it was. You would recognize the giant head everywhere. The person who would be joining your class for the rest of the year was no other then shinee’s jonghyun!!!!

‘’ hello, I am shinee’s jonghyun.’’ Jonghyun formally bowed. When he looked up from his bow he looked you directly in the eyes.

‘’ YOU!!!!’’ jonghyun yelled and jumped up ‘’ what are you doing here!’’

You stood up.

‘’ I could ask you the same question!!!’’ you yelled back at him.

The whole class looked at the both of you shocked. Probably for two reasons, one because jonghyun knew me and second because I was talking and even yelling at him. Which never ever happened before I usually was the quiet shy person, but somehow this big headed dinosaur made you so angry every time you saw him you just couldn’t stay quiet.

‘’ good so you know her already?’’ Hyorin asked with a big smile.

‘’ yeah, kind of.’’ Jonghyun answered.

‘’ good!’’ Hyorin said cheerfully then the seat for the rest of the year will be the one next to hers.

‘’ what!!!’’ jonghyun, you and the rest of the class exclaimed at the same time.

‘’ okay now that is settled.’’ Hyorin said ignoring everyone ‘’ we are all going to the dance room so we all can enjoy an private school performance from no other then shinee!!!’’

Everybody looked glued to their seat and just stared at jonghyun and you.

You were still standing and glaring at jonghyun who glared back.

‘’ what is everybody waiting for come on.’’ Hyorin stated ‘’  shoo shoo. Go!’’

Jonghyun left the class as fast as possible. The rest including you followed behind.

Everyone gathered in the practice room.

The rest of shinee was already in the practice room you class was the last to arrive.

Jonghyun joined the rest and together they showed a great performance of dream girl.

You looked at key and smiled, he always was so nice to you. And not to forget the cute teamin. You chuckled thinking about him chocking on chocolate again.

The performance ended.

‘’ that was a great performance guys.’’ Hyorin said. ‘’ now I want to ask you guys to pick a girl from the class you are assigned to and then that girl is going to dance for you to a song she can chose herself.

‘’ okay first key.’’ Hyorin said.

Key chose an really cute girl, same goes for teamin and onew. Minho chose a really beautifull girl, but you knew she had a really bad attitude. *He’s going to find out somehow.* you thought.

‘’ then now jonghyun who do you chose?’’ Hyorin asked him.

Jonghyun immediately looked at you and smirked, immediately you knew he was going to choose you but for some reason you weren’t nervous you just wanted to kick his and show him you were better them him.

‘’ jasmine.’’ Jonghyun said and the whole class laughed. You ignored that and walked to the front joining the rest of the girls who were picked, because you where the last one to be picked you were also the last one to perform your dance.

You watched the rest of the girls dance none of them where really good one of the cute girl actually was pretty bad. To you surprise the snobby girl minho chose was actually pretty good.

‘’ now jasmine it’s your turn.’’ Hyroin said.

You walked to the middle Hyorin walked towards you.

‘’ are you sure this is okay, I can say jonghyun needs to pick someone else.’’ Hyorin said to you. Hyorin had seen you dance ones but that day you failed enormously and Hyorin thought you would fail again.

You shook your head. ‘’ it’s fine’’ you grabbed your ipod from your pocked searched for the right song and said to Hyorin can you play this?’’

‘’ of course darling’’ she said and walked away with a worried look on her face you were actually quite sure about this and then the music started and you immediately reacted to the rhythm of the song.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z4UMSpbKAZk

everybody looked at you in awe. They definitely hadn’t expected me to dance like this.

You really loved that people looked at you this way, not that no she can’t do anything look.

When the song finished you politely bowed.

Everyone clapped and hyorin came to the middle while saying.

‘’ jas- jasmine’’ she stuttered ‘’ that was actually really good, almost perfect I can honestly say. Everyone here is an nice example of how this should be done. now everyone will spread over our three dance practice rooms and you will get you first dance lesson of the year.’’



 

i am so sorry i didn't mean to take this long to update but i thought yeah i have some days of i hve finally time then this happend and i needed to this and that and the free days where gone :( but now here is the update. i will update as soon as possible. :D