Your day at university

I Bought My Own House! :D With Kim Jonghyun?

I Bought My Own House! :D With Kim Jonghyun? T^T

Chapter 6

The next day when you woke up Jonghyun wasn't in the apartment. You guessed he already left for his tight schedule what he usually had. You thought that maybe Jonghyun wouldn't come back. That thought made you really happy. You packed your guitar and music sheets and went to the university. Your first class was the history of music. You hated history. You always had. You where a person who lived by the quote forget and forgive. While in history you should always remember the past you hated that. You sat at the back of the class and prepared for really boring class. 

In the break you went to the part of the building where usually dance lessons where held. Out of your guitar bag you grabbed your ballet shoes and put them on. You knew that no one would see or hear you. That really comforted you. You hated doing things in front of people, even though you still wanted to be a famous artist. You sighed * I’ll never be successful* you thought.

You put your cd into the radio that was in the practice room, one of your favorite songs started playing. You started dancing you ballet routine which you choreographed yourself.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oVOG_ouZfmo

You danced the whole break then you left the practice room for vocal training. The rest of my class had a free period now, but because of you fear of big crowds you weren´t able to sing in front of the whole class. Whenever you would sing by yourself or with one or two persons your voice was sweet yet powerful. A beautiful voice even the best artist where jealous of, but whenever you were in front of big crows you voice suddenly became squeaky and raw. The rest of the class always bullied you with that and that made my fear even worse, but you where determined to one day get over it.

Your class ended early after the teacher said that I had had sung the song perfect and gave me the music sheets for the song that I needed to learn for next week. I looked at the sheets. It was a simple yet delicate song.

´´ Where were you all break?’’ the most popular group of the school existing of 4 really pretty girls who always bullied you were standing next to your locker.

You ignored them and you opened your locker. You wouldn’t admit it but you were actually really scared of them.

‘’ she asked you something’’ another girl of the group said.

You ignored them again. Grabbed the books and closed the locker again.

Then one of the girls pushed you against the lockers.

‘’ where you crying alone in a corner?’’ the leader min of the group asked. ‘’ because you should. a singer who can’t sing and uses money to get permission from the teacher to auto tune you voice so it turns out perfect and get the best grades. ‘’

‘’ I never did that.’’ You said softly.

The girls laughed.

‘’ you’re sure?’’ min said. ‘’ just admit that the university let you in because your daddy paid for it.’’

‘’I don’t have any parents.’’ You said so soft they probably didn’t hear it.

The leader slammed against the lockers behind you. You flinched at her movement.

‘’ HEY! What is happening here?’’ your vocal teacher Hyorin yelled.

‘’ nothing’’ the girl group said and walked away laughing.

‘’ are you alright Eun mi?’’ Hyorin asked.

‘’ yeah’’ you nodded.

‘’ you shouldn’t let that just walk over you.’’ Hyorin pointed out.

‘’ I know.’’ You said and lowered you head.

‘’ now just go to you next class, okay?’’ Hyorin said

‘’ yes mam.’’ You answered and bowed to her and walked to your next class, instruments.

The les quickly was over. You just got theory which was really boring because most of it you already knew because you learned to play the piano and guitar since you were young.

Your last class of the day was vocal practice but this time with the whole class. You hated this class, Hyorin regularly lets you sing in front of the class to get used to singing for crowds but it usually turned out the opposite me being more afraid. You hated that you could never do it.

The moment you walked into the class min let you trip and you fell face first on the ground. You stumbled up again and silently walked to your seat. The whole class was laughing at you. It was something that happened a lot to you. You were used to it and quietly sat down. Hyorin came in, the class got silent.

‘’ so today we will practice our high note.’’ Hyorin started.

She told us how we could hold a high note really long and steady. The class practice with her all at ones so you weren’t afraid to sing. At the end of the class Hyorin asked if there was anyone who was confident enough to sing a high note in front of the class. Of course min raised her hand along with two other girls.

‘’ okay, then come to the front of the class.’’ Hyorin said. ‘’ then I actually want two other girls, anyone?’’

No one raised their hand.

‘’ okay then I’ll pick two.’’

‘’ Jessica, Eun mi you can also come to the front.’’ Hyorin stated.

You immediately started shaking. You were very very nervous. You sighed deep, stood up and walked to the front of the class.

‘’ ok, now from right to left let’s hear you sing.’’ Hyorin said enthusiast.

You where third the two for you sang perfect high notes what makes you even more scared. Then it was your turn you took a deep breath and started singing. But again you were so nervous that your high note stuttered and then got really squeaky and raw. The class laughed.

‘’ girls don’t laugh she does her best.’’ Hyorin silenced the class.

The girls after you also got the note perfectly. You ones again had failed big time.

School was now over so you packed your stuff and walked out of university. You had survived another day at university. You loved music and dance you had a lot of trouble showing it to everyone. That was the only part you hated at university and of course the bullying.

You really didn’t want to see Jonghyun now so you really hoped that he wasn’t home.

You didn’t understand why you were so quiet and extremely introverted at university because you actually had a pretty big mouth to people even though you where shy and introverted. But you stood you ‘man’. But a university you somehow where beaten down. Afraid to do anything. You actually had one friend at university. She was in the class so I didn’t always see her.

You opened the door to your apartment. It was actually quiet. Nothing. You put your bag on your bed, and walked to the kitchen to make a cup of tea. You picked up you warm cup of tea and you chocolate. And you plopped on the couch on your side of the living room and was about to turn your TV on when the front door busted open and 5 loud voices where being heard in the hallway.

‘’ wow what is that creepy thing?’’ you heard Onew ask.

‘’ Eun mi’s clowns head.’’ Jonghyun answered.

‘’ wooow.’’ Taemin yelped ‘’’it is scary.’’

The boys came into the living room.

You sighed. There goes your rest. ‘

Jonghyun, Onew, key, Taemin and Minho entered the living room. Jonghyun Minho and Onew plopped on Jonghyun’s couch. While Taemin and key plopped down on both sides of you.

‘’ hey! Chocolate.’’ Taemin said and stole the chocolate from your held and put it into his mouth.

‘’ yah!!!!’’ you yelled. ‘’ that was my chocolate!’’

Taemin quickly stuffed the chocolate into his mouth.

‘’ whap chocolap?’’ he mumbled with his mouth full of chocolate.

‘’yah!’’ key bowed over you to slam Taemin on the back of his head, which caused Taemin to choke on one of his last bit of chocolate

 ‘’ don’t steal the pretty ladies chocolate.’’ Key said and you blushed at his words.

‘’ solly.’’ Taemin mumbled still chewing to get the last piece of chocolate.

You chuckled.

*Actually you thought, their company is not that bad they at least don’t talk bad about you except Jonghyun of course.* you thought and glared at Jonghyun, who glared back at you.


 

i am really sorry that it took so long for me to update but i am just so incredible busy these days :(

but here it his, and because the next five days i have days off so i expect to be updating really soon.

and i really want to thank you for you lovely comments.

they made me feel happy again and motivated to write futher :)

hope to see you again this week <3