Teamin.

I Bought My Own House! :D With Kim Jonghyun?

I Bought My Own House! :D With Kim Jonghyun?

Chapter 8

 


 

‘’ hello.’’ Said a skinny woman with an arrogant voice. ‘’ I am sun hee your dance teacher for the rest of the year.’’

*I don’t like her* Eun mi thought.

 

She was now having her first dance lesson of the year. The first half of the year all the students focused on singing and the second half on dancing.

‘’ first before you are going start dancing you need a proper warm-up.’’ sun hee explained and walked to the radio to turn on some music.

‘’Everybody please follow my moves.’’ sun hee said while she started dancing some basis warm-up moves.

‘’ get out of my way shorty.’’ Jonghyun grumbled while he pushed you aside so he could dance in the front.

*oh yeah, right* Eun mi thought while rolling her eyes. She had of course coincidentally been put in the same class as Jonghyun.

‘’ does he always call you that?’’ Taemin who was dancing next to you.

‘’ yeah he does.’’ You said while glaring at him. ‘’ I swear one day I will kill him…’’

‘’ what did you say?’’ Taemin asked.

‘’ nothing.’’ You answered quick actually glad Taemin hadn’t actually heard that.

‘’ by the way.’’ Taemin said and smiled at you. ‘’ you dance really well.’’

‘’ thank you.’’ You said confident. Taemin himself was a really impressive dancer getting a compliment from really meant something.

‘’ ladies please all pay attention.’’ Sun hee yelled. ‘’ I can hear you talk!’’

‘’ yes ma’am.’’ You and Taemin yelled in unison, but Taemin mumbled ‘’ but I am not a lady ma’am.’’ After it.

 

You softly chuckled. Though sun hee indeed was a very good dancer and she did teach really well, Eun mi still didn’t like her. she didn’t really know why. Sun hee didn’t do anything to her. It was just something her guts told her.  The rest of the lesson Eun mi and the rest of the class needed to learn some complicated choreography most of the class had trouble keeping up you even saw Jonghyun struggling with some moves, he was a vocal after all you though. You and Taemin hadn’t really a lot of trouble both you and Taemin had no trouble dancing a bit harder choreography's both of you actually like that the geography was a challange but you did need some more practice to make it perfect so you planned to stay a little longer after school and practice some more.

Not all your classes where dancing. Next to dancing you would have some other lessons but those where more theory and quite boring.

 

After school you went back to the dance practice room. You were quite surprised to find Taemin. Taemin was already practicing the dance. You watched him dance for a while. He sure was one of the most amazing dancers you had ever seen.

‘’ hey Taemin!’’ you yelled.

Taemin looked up in surprise while still dancing which made him trip over his own feet. You started laughing.

‘’ hee, it is not funny.’’ Taemin grumbled while he got up. ‘’ okay maybe he little.’’

Taemin also laughed.

‘’ so.’’ Taemin said when the both of you had stopped laughing. ‘’ what are you doing here?’’

‘’ the same as you are.’’ You said.

‘’ oh yeah.’’ Taemin said. ‘’ I don’t see you dancing. Show me your moves.’’

‘’ fine.’’ you said and walked to the radio, you started the song you learned today again and started dancing. You breathed heavy when you finished. Taemin clapped.

‘’ nice.’’ He said with a cute smile.

You blushed at his second compliment of the day.

‘’ but at this part.’’ Taemin said while making some dance moves.

‘’ you do this.’’ He again made some dance moves a bit different than before.

‘’ if you just change it to what I just did I would look perfect.’’ He explained.

‘’ you’re right.’’ you said. ‘’ so like this right?’’

You mimicked Taemin's movements.

‘’ yeah exactly.’’ Taemin said. ‘’ let’s do it together on some music.’’

Taemin walked to the radio and put the song this time both of you started dancing.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2Jq5ReTQPUE

(I thought this was a really nice choreography, seriously I love Kyle hanagami he such an amazing dancer and choreographer. I could help but put his dance in here. In this dance both a Kyle and a girl dance just imagine Kyle to be Taemin and Eun mi as the girl.)

 

Soon both you and Taemin where giving eachpther hints on how to do the dance the best. You didn’t like to brag but you though Taemin and you made a pretty good team. What you didn’t know that in the corner was someone watching the two of you.

Jonghyun was hiding in the corner of the dance practice room behind the huge plant that was standing there. Jonghyun didn’t know why but he actually got really jealous by watching you and Taemin dancing and having fun.

‘’ Jonghyun?’’ a voice asked. ‘’ what are you doing?’’

Jonghyun jumped up and hit his head on a branch of the huge plant he was hiding behind. He quickly recovered himself and covered keys mouth while sneaking out of the practice room.

‘’ what is it?’’ Jonghyun asked key grumpy.

‘’ you’re the one to ask?’’ key questioned.’’ I wasn’t hiding behind a plant to watch Taemin and Eun mi. where you by any change jealous?’’

‘’ no! No! No way.’’ I was looking for Taemin when I found him and her in the practice room. I might have stayed a while watching them okay. They looked cute together.’’

‘’ that is not exactly true, right?’’ key raised an eyebrow.

‘’ yes it.’’ Jonghyun hissed back actually getting mad he himself didn’t know why.’’

Key just looked at him.

‘’Think what you want to think.’’ key said. ‘’ I think you’re starting to like her even though she really hates you. Wait! I think that is why you like her she isn’t like all the other girls who fall for you after the first look in the eyes right?’’ 

‘’ I don’t like her!’’ Jonghyun said. ‘’ drop the issue!’’

‘’ fine, fine.’’ Key said but Jonghyun walked away ‘’ are you going home?’’

‘’ yes!’’ Jonghyun yelled back.

‘’ wait!’’ key yelled. ‘’ let me come with you. I still have a DVD I really want to watch but the manager cut of the TV at our dorm and your TV is perfectly fine.’’

Key ran after Jonghyun.

 


heey guys an update after a long while i really apolgies that is took that long. i had a lot on my mind an to do and i was being just lazy....

okay i am guilthy i probably could have updated a long time ago but i kept doing other thing which i thought where more important at that time. but anyway here is an update and i have been writing a lot. i even started a one shot collection with different kpop idols. the last chapter i updated is also about jonghyun you can check it out here:

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/495539/2/fluffy-kpop-one-shot-collection-open-for-requests-fluff-jonghyun-you-oneshotcollection-kpopidols-leo-jungkook

i will try to update soon because now that i started again i realized how much i love writing stories again ^ ^