The Horror Movie

I Bought My Own House! :D With Kim Jonghyun?

I Bought My Own House! :D With Kim Jonghyun? T^T

Chapter 9

‘’So which DVD did you want to watch?’’ Jonghyun asked key while he plopped on the couch with his and keys dinner in his hands.

‘’ this one.’’ Key grabbed a DVD from his bag and held it up.

‘’ but that is a horror movie key.’’ Jonghyun mumbled with his mouth full of food.

‘’ I don’t have a problem with it, I love horror but you usually hate them.’’

‘’ I don’t hate horror movies.’’ Key said.

‘’ yes you do.’’ Jonghyun replied. ‘’ you usually clamp yourself to me screaming like a girl.’’

‘’ but it’s fun.’’ Key pouted.

‘’ hey I am fine with it.’’ Jonghyun said. ‘’ as long as you won’t be crying like a girl.

‘’ I won’t.’’ key said and plopped next to Jonghyun on the couch.

‘’ yes you will.’’ Jonghyun said while giving him his dinner.


Eun mi walked to her home alone. Taemin had gone to his company because he still had a schedule after school. Eun mi arrived at her front door when she heard a high pitched scream in her house.

*is there girl in her house?* Eun mi thought *who is she? Did Jonghyun bring her! What is he doing to her!*

Eun mi opened the front door and spurted to the living room to see who the girl was who had been screaming. The sight that was in front of Eun mi made her jaw drop.

In the living room where Jonghyun and key. Key was holding Jonghyun so close that he was almost sitting in his lap. *Two guys alone in her house holding each other… that’s fishy* Eun mi thought.

On the TV there was a movie playing from what she saw Eun mi guessed it was a horror movie. Jonghyun and key hadn’t even notices Eun mi had come in. on the TV a ghost popped out of nowhere and key screamed again and literally crawled on Jonghyun’s lap while Jonghyun was smiling widely at him.

 

‘’ yah!’’ Eun mi yelled. Both Jonghyun and key looked up at Eun mi and both screamed.

‘’ wha-at are you doing here?’’ Jonghyun jumped of the couch, which caused key to fall on the ground.

‘’ I live here remember?’’ Eun mi replied. ‘’ or where you too busy to remember.’’

‘’ this is not what you think!’’ Jonghyun yelled.

‘’ yeah this is not what you think.’’ Key repeated Jonghyun. ‘’ what is she thinking?’’

Jonghyun sighed.

‘’ you don’t have to explain.’’ Eun mi said. ‘’ I am not going interfere with your relationships.’’

‘’ relationships?’’ key asked.

 

Eun mi ignored them and went to the kitchen to get dinner. She hasn’t eaten in like forever and was hungry but Jonghyun followed her.

 

‘’ yah!’’ Jonghyun said. ‘’ I am not gay.’’

‘’ tell that key.’’ Eun mi said and ignored him.

‘’ what!’’ Jonghyun yelled.

‘’ yah Jonghyun the ghost is back! I need you!’’ key yelled from the living room in a high pitched voice.

Eun mi giggled.

‘’ your man needs you.’’ Eun mi said in a teasing voice.

 

Jonghyun looked like he was going to kill her any moment but in the end he went back to key.

When Eun mi finished cooking she joined key and Jonghyun in the living room. Key was already glued to Jonghyun. Jonghyun was just letting it happen until Eun mi he noticed Eun mi. Jonghyun tried to push key away but key was holding onto him way to strong. In the end Jonghyun gave it up.

Eun mi chuckled at the sight of the two. Eun mi watched the end movie with them. Eun mi didn’t really care much for horror movies. It didn’t really affect her; she knew everything in the horror movie was fake anyway. The whole movie key was screaming like girl and Jonghyun was smiling. Eun mi was just watching not really thinking anything. Just eating her dinner.

 

‘’ that was a good movie.’’ key when the movie had finished.

‘’ have you even watched it or were you to busy screaming.’’ Jonghyun teased key.

‘’ hey.’’ Key yelled. ‘’ I watched it.’’

‘’ yeah right.’’ Jonghyun rolled his eyes.

‘’ now that the movie is finished.’’ Eun mi said. ‘’ can I now do my thing?’’

‘’ yes.’’ key said. ‘’ we will be having a schedule the rest of the evening.’’

‘’yeah we won’t be back before tomorrow after school.’’ Jonghyun said.

‘’ okay.’’ Eun mi said. ‘’ I can relax then.’’

 

Jonghyun and key both packed their stuff ready to go the company.

Eun mi looked at the mess in the living room and kitchen.

‘’ yah Jonghyun, key!!!’’ Eun mi yelled. ‘’ you are not going until everything is clean!’’

Key and Jonghyun looked at you and then at the mess in the living room and kitchen. Eun mi walked to her bed which was still in the living room and sat down on it.

 

‘’ she sounds like your mother.’’ Key whispered to Jonghyun.

‘’ yah key!’’ Eun mi yelled through the living room.’’ I can still hear you.’’

‘’ she is scary key.’’ Jonghyun said, Eun mi glared at Jonghyun. ‘’ we better clean this up.’’

 

Key nodded and both of them started cleaning everything. When they were done they left the house complaining that were going to be late.

When they had left the house, Eun mi was left alone. She hadn’t gotten any homework apart from the dance, which she had already done so many times. So she practiced playing guitar and singing for a while but got bored eventually.

Eun mi thought she might as well practice dancing she wanted to put the cd in the TV but key had forgotten to take the DVD with him. Eun mi placed it back into the box and played her music after dancing for an hour she was tired and sweaty. So Eun mi took a shower. After showering she wanted to clean up everything she had used to cook, but when she entered the kitchen she was surprised to see that everything she had used was already clean. The only option was that Jonghyun and key had also cleaned up her mess.

 

’’I guess I won’t have to clean then.’’ Eun mi mumbled to herself. She plopped on the couch and sighed.

*it’s to quiet without them* Eun mi thought.

Then she remembered key had accidently left the DVD behind.

‘’ I might as well watch the whole thing.’’ Eun mi said to herself.

She grabbed a bag of chips and a cola from the kitchen and sat comfortable down on the couch where she started watching the movie. An hour in the movie Eun mi suddenly got really tired a lay down on the couch where she soon fell asleep.


i updated again ^ ^

i hope you like it!!!! :D

please comment and subscribe! i would love that! 

since i uploaded this chapter i have lost 3 subs T_T

what did i do wrong!! T_T

i even updated fast this time...

i hoped the average effect...

people please don't leave me!!!