War Inside The House?

I Bought My Own House! :D With Kim Jonghyun?

I Bought My Own House! :D With Kim Jonghyun? T^T

Chapter 3

You were walking back to you apartment. Yesterday had indeed been a long day with a long fight with the dinosaur, both of you brought your stuff upstairs. Of course that didn’t go smooth. You were really happy when you found out he had an afternoon schedule and needed to leave soon after unpacking some stuff. After he left you unpacked your laptop made a playlist of your favorite band, no other then EXO! And started happily unpacking all you stuff, and definitely not forgetting to put the huge poster of exo on the living room wall. Which was now also you bedroom.

You sighed. The big headed dinosaur hadn’t been home when you woke up, but some bad feeling told you he was going to be home when get home. You immediately found yourself walking a bit slower, not wanting to go home fast.

You opened the front door of the house, and the shock was enormous. There where four boys no five boys scattered around the house.

All five of the boys including the dinosaur had a weird gun in there hand and where shooting arrows with a cap. Two boys where hiding behind your couch. While another was hiding behind dinosaurs couch. Dinosaur himself was hiding behind the bookshelf. *seriously how did he get behind that thing!* the last one was lying on the floor pretending to be dead? He had a weird arrow with a suction cup stuck to his forehead.

‘’ Minho is too strong!’’

‘’ and where did Jonghyun go!?’’

The two boys behind the couch started to talk to each other.

‘’ how would I know where he went?’’ the other boy responded while shooting an arrow to the other side of the room.

‘’ you’re the almighty key!’’ the other boy hissed. ‘’ you’re supposed to know everything’’

‘’ well I don’t’’ the almighty key protested.

*what are they doing? Who are these boys? Didn’t they notice I came in? And why are they shooting weird little guns.* you thought.

Then the boy behind dinosaurs the couch spurted to the other side of the room, where the two boys where hiding. He jumped on the couch and shouted.

‘’ gotcha!’’

‘’aaaaaaahhhh’’ the two boys behind the couch screamed scared.  The boys jumped up and ran through the room while trying to shoot and shake of the Minho guy.

You just stood there astonished. *what is going on in here!?*

The almighty key was hit on his ankle by the gun of the Minho guy. Inmidialty he started to yell and scream and drag his leg behind him like he was seriously hurt. * Seriously it’s just a suction cup!*

‘’ don’t leave me behind Taemin!’’ almighty key called.

‘’ sorry hyun!’’ the boy answered and spurted away from him.

Almighty key was quickly shot by the  Minho guy and now spurted around the room after apparently Taemin, but it was already too late the dinosaur who had been hiding behind the bookshelf al along had shot him in his back. Taemin also fell on the ground like he had been shot in the back. 

Now the Minho guy looked suspicious at the bookshelf. Then dinosaur jumped out of his hiding place and started to shoot the gun around. Arrows where flying randomly around the room. You just kept staring at these crazy boys, not knowing what to do.  Then a stray arrow hit your exo poster, right on Sehun face. That was the final straw.

‘’ guys?’’ you called ‘’   what are you doing?’’

The boys didn’t even look up and just kept shooting their guns. You ran towards them. That maybe wasn’t the best action because this time a stray arrow hit your face. Right on the forehead.

‘’ YAH!!’’ you screamed furious. ‘’ STOP THIS NOW!’’

This time they noticed you; all of the boys looked up curiously about who was screaming so loudly.

The all looked at you surprised.

‘’ I thought you said you didn’t have a girlfriend?’’ Minho questioned.

‘’ yeah hyun…’’ Taemin added softly.

‘’ she looks hot.’’ Almighty key responded and hit dinosaurs should slightly. ‘’ nice catch.’’

‘’bwoh!!!’’ you and dinosaur exclaimed at the same time ‘’ I/she am not his girlfriend/boyfriend.’’

The boys looked at the dinosaur questionable.  Not at you but at the big headed dinosaur.

‘’ then why is she here?’’  Minho asked carefully.

‘’ why am I here!’’ you hissed ‘’ why am I here! Why is that stupid big headed dinosaur here! Why all of you here! This I my house get out!’’

Taemin hid behind Minho and you heard him softly whisper to Minho

 ‘’ Minho she help, she is scary..’’

‘’ I am not scary!’’ you growled at him but that had exactly the opposite effect he hid even more behind his hyun.

‘’ and this is not you house!’’ dinosaur declared. ‘’ and you know that. I have just as much right in here as you.’’

‘’ yeah, but shooting around like a bunch of idiots and even hitting my beloved Sehun!’’ you responded and pointed to you poster.

‘’ this is my house!’’ dinosaur declared ‘’ I can do what I want with it!’’

‘’ not as long as I also live here!’’ you told him ‘’ and what’s with that guy he isn’t really dead right?’’

You pointed at the boy who was still lying in the middle of the living room.

The boys looked the boy.

‘’ Onew!’’ key called. No answer. He walked towards the boy kicked him in his side.

‘’ mmmhm’’ he muttered something. Key kicked him again.

This time he slowly woke and looked around the room.

‘’ the game already ended?’’ he asked surprised

‘’ no we have another problem.’’ Key answered and pulled the arrow of his forehead.

‘’ what problem?’’ Onew asked still half sleeping.

Key walked towards you.

‘’ this here.’’ He said and also pulled of the arrow from your forehead.

*wait I have been standing here with that arrow sticking on my forehead*

You blushed. *I must have looked really stupid.*

Key walked back to the boys.

‘’ and now tell me what is the problem here.’’ Key said calmly.


hi i am back again!!!!

i am alive!!!!

i really wanted to update earlier but i fell sick so i couldn't update weekend i am so sorry for that.

but i updated now so that's better right?

but i will see you guys this weekend again because then i will update again!

oh i am going to make an other thank you list!

thank you all for subscribing:

Bitt3rSw33t

monkeyingalienhorse

_keyui

melovefood

awreizd

saranghejjongie

AshlynRenae

desiery

Peanutbrain

and last but not least i am going to thank

Peanutbrain

 again for also commenting! and

Peanutbrain i am sorry that i couldn't update this weekend.. T^T