The Plan!!!

I Bought My Own House! :D With Kim Jonghyun?

I Bought My Own House! :D With Kim Jonghyun? T^T

Chapter 4

Then next day you came back home with some bags. You bought a lot of stuff you thought you would need to torture Jonghyun. You opened the door and yelled ‘’ I am home!!’’  But no one answered.

‘’ let’s hope he is not here and not just ignoring me…’’ you murmured while walking into the apartment. The living room was empty just like you left it this morning except that there was no big headed dinosaur sleeping on the ground.  You walked to the kitchen and started unpacking your bags. Let’s see what I am going to do first. The rat trap with the fake rat in the kitchen cabinet? Or the fake turd into the toilet? ‘’ the fake turd in the toilet’’ you thought out loud.

You carefully placed the fake turd on the ground next to the toilet. Just that it looked like someone missed the toilet and instead pooped next to it, far enough that it would immediately caught your eye when opening the toilet door.

You laughed when you closed the toilet door again. It was an evil arrogant laugh. Literally a muhahaha laugh that you normally would only hear in movies.

You walked back to the kitchen grabbed the rat trap with the fake rat and placed in a kitchen cabinet where you thought he hadn’t looked in yet. *this is going to scare him to death* you thought with a smile.

You unpacked the rest of your bag with included all kind of stuff to out gross and frighten Jonghyun. For example athlete foot cream in the bathroom, you already you already squirted half of it out of the tube to make it seem used. A mouse on a thread when he opens the kitchen cabinet a mouse flies right at him. The sink is filled with hair. *sssht don’t say anything to Jonghyun the hairs are actually a sticker but don’t tell him.* when he opens his closet a lot of wrapping paper will fall into his face... the whole house was filled with traps an gross things. You rubbed your hands and then clapped.

‘’ so finally done.’’ You said with an evil smirk on your face ‘’ he will be gone before I know it.’’

You patiently said down on your bed with your guitar and practiced the song you got up as homework for tomorrow at the university.

---

That evening when Jonghyun comes back home.

You heard the key into the door. You were about to cook dinner for yourself when he walked into the hall. I heard him turn the light on and then I heard a loud scream from the hall. You giggle you knew that by now he would be scared to death by the gigantic clown head above the living room door.

You giggled again, but held in your laughter when you heard him stamping into the living room.

‘’ EUN MI!! WHAT IS THAT GIGANTIC CLOWN HEAD DOING IN OUR HALL!!! ‘’ Jonghyun shivered ‘’ it’s scary’’

You did like it wasn’t a joke, like you were really serious about this clown head you found in the trash.’’ It’s a family heirloom from my grandma. ‘’ You said convincing and then pointed at him with the spoon you were holding ‘’ and it stays on that wall or else it will come for you.’’

You had trouble holding in your laughter so you turned back to you cooking. Jonghyun opened the refrigerator. You were waiting till he would scream but didn’t hear it. You guessed he hadn’t seen the dead head in the refrigerator yet, actually it’s just my Halloween mask on a balloon but he doesn’t know that…

Then Jonghyun screamed again ‘’ aaaaah!!!! A mouse!!!! Or a rat!!! Doesn’t matter an animal in my kitchen cabinet!!!!!!’’

‘’ WHAT!! WHERE!!!???’’ you yelled back at him but in the meantime you grabbed the fake mouse and pulled him of his string and tossed it into the living room.

‘’ THERE!!!’’ Jonghyun pointed into the cabinet.

‘’ let me see.’’ You said and looked into the kitchen cabinet. ‘’ I don’t see it..’’

‘’ it’s already gone.’’ Jonghyun said.

*I know I just tossed him into the living room, you’ll see him again* you thought.

Jonghyun looked through the kitchen cabinet one again. He put some glasses aside to get a better look, but in the end found nothing and closed the cabinet again. He walked out the kitchen again to the living room. I think it took him three seconds before he the TV. A loud rock concert busted through the room. You quietly closed the kitchen door to save you eardrums; Jonghyun who was still in the living room just a meter away from the boxes was again startled. You peeked into the living room.  Jonghyun had spilled all of his juice he had just poured in his glass over his shirt. You thought he is looking for the remote control because he was throwing al kind of stuff around while patting over the ground. You laughed at the sight of him. The sound of the rock concert faded, he finally found the remote. Jonghyun snorted stood up and walked back to the kitchen.

‘’ WHY!!’’  Jonghyun yelled ‘’ ARE YOU TRYING TO KILL ME?’’

You looked at him like you were startled by him. ‘’ sorry you said I forgot to turn down the volume.’’ You looked at him with your best puppy eyes. ‘’ can happen, right?’’ it looked it worked because he went back to the living room. You could just hear him mumble ‘’ just like it could happen to get stuck in one house with a little witch.’’ You weren’t mad at him. You got what you wanted, him hating me.

And again another scream from the living room. You peeked inside the living room. Jonghyun was standing before his closet. Al the wrapping paper fell from the closet on him. It was even funnier because of the juice that was still on his shirt all the paper stick to him like cotton to glue.

Jonghyun this time just snorted grabbed a shirt and disappeared into the bathroom, and again screamed. Guess he found out that there was elastic plastic for the bathroom door, so you couldn’t get in. instead you walking against the plastic. You heard Jonghyun tear the plastic. You though deep *was the next thing? Oh I know the sink faucet you screwed it in the right way that when you open the faucet a ray of water would shoot into your face. You heard Jonghyun scream again but this time a little muted by the water.

*succeeded*  you thought.


hi sorry for the late update but i was really busy and i still am but i love writing so i hope i can update soon :)