Rental Agreement.

I Bought My Own House! :D With Kim Jonghyun?

I Bought My Own House! :D With Kim Jonghyun? T^T

Chapter 1

You signed the contract and smiled. Finally! My own house! You saved up money for so long. You’re only 20 years old but since your parents died, can’t you wait to get out of this terrible town. So, you collect money in every way possible, though you still needed a loan from the bank you managed to buy this beautiful apartment. It was a dream coming truth! No one is going to destroy that dream for me.

You can start over new. In a new city, new house, new people, a new life. This time it was going to be perfect. You knew that you still needed to work to pay back the loan from the bank and the rent, but you are already accepted at nice café. You also got accepted to a university, the academy of arts! You would have never thought they would accept you, but they did. You were so happy when you received the letter.

‘’ aren’t you going out’’

‘’ what?’’ you asked.

The woman looked weird at you. You looked around confused.  you were  still standing in the lift with open door in front of you was a group of people who wanted to get in. they were waiting for you to get out of the lift.

‘’ oh sorry.’’ You apologized, bowed and walked out of the lift.

*That was so embarrassing* you thought you must have dozed off.

*Careless, careless.*

Your phone rang. You reached for your pocket.

* Shoot anonymous, anonymous.*

‘’ hello?’’  You picked up the phone.

‘’ hello miss Seok.’’ A man answered. ‘’ I called to let you know that all your stuff has been delivered. ‘’

‘’thank you.’’ you responded.

You put down the phone.

‘’ time to go to my new life.’’ You smiled.

You looked at your note. My train is going to leave in 10 minutes you need to hurry otherwise you are going to miss the train.

You hurried to your train. You scanned you’re card. Ran down the stairs to the right track. You already saw the train. The doors where still open. You ran to the train, but of course luck wasn’t on your side.

‘’ ouch.’’ you fell on your but after bumping into the train with you head first. You your now hurting head.

‘’ oh come on!’’ you hissed at the train ‘’ couldn’t you close a second later?’’

You stood up and pushed the button to open the doors of the train, but they wouldn’t respond. You saw people laughing quietly at you, but you didn’t care as long as the train would let you in.

Then the train left me behind on the track.

‘’ now what!’’ you said frustrated.

You looked at the board next to the track another train would leave over a half hour.

You sighed; you have no other choice then to wait. You sat down on a bench.

---

After 35 minutes the train finally arrived, the train was late. Of course, you always have bad luck.

After 3 hours in the train you arrived in your new city. You stepped out of the train. You breathed in the air, of your new life.

You walked to the busses. You looked at the board when your bus is going to leave. Of course you needed to wait another 15 minutes before the bus arrives. You sat down on a bench again.

You waited till the bus arrived you got on, and after 10 minutes you stepped out again. Then walked another 5 minutes.

’ ah… finally I arrived!’’ you said.

You looked up at the apartment block. This is where you are going to life many happy years. You saw all your stuff standing in front of the building.

*I still need to bring all the stuff up* you thought. *I will do that later.*

You saw another moving van. A boy was busy putting all his stuff out the van and on the ground. It looked like he was just done because he picked up one of the boxes and walked toward the front door.

 First you are going to admire my beautiful house. You put your key in the front door then you saw the boy right behind you. You held the door open so the boy also could go in after you.

‘’ thank you’’ the boy said.

‘’ you’re welcome.’’ You mumbled not really paying attention to the boy.

Then you walked up all the stairs, you need to stay healthy. The lift which the boy took also stopped on the same floor.

*what a coincidence, the boy is going to the same floor as me maybe we can become friends, he is good looking though.* you thought.

You walked down the hall; my apartment was the last one in this hall. Number 73.  The boy also walked down the same hall as you. You heard that the boy had his keys in his hand you heard them clinging in his hands.

You walked past the second last apartment. The boy kept following me.

*strange* you thought *this is the last apartment, and you bought that one. Where is he going.*

You stopped in front of the door to number 73. You reached for your pocket to get your keys.

‘’ excuse me miss?’’ The boy who had followed me all the way here asked politely.

That is it he just had a question for me, nothing more than that.

‘’ yes.’’ you answered and turned around to face him.

‘’ what are you doing in front of my house?’’  The boy asked.

‘’what?’’ you blinked. ‘’your house? What are you talking about.’’

‘’ I bought this house.’’ The boy responded. ‘’ I don’t know you so could you please leave.’’

‘’ what!’’ you exclaimed. ‘’I bought this house, so you go away.’’

You grabbed the keys from your pocked and opened the front door. Walked in and slammed the door in the boy his face.

*why!*you thought * why is it always me who has this kind off bad luck.*

‘’ YAH!!!’’

You turned around. The front door was open again and the boy dangled his keys teasingly in front of my face, his other hand was on his nose. You think you hit his face when you slammed the door close.

*that’s what you get when you have such big dinosaur head.* you thought.

‘’ how dare you slam my own front door into my face!’’ he yelled angry.

‘’ your front door!’’ you yelled back. ‘’ I am the one who bought this house.’’

‘’ are you some crazy fan or something!’’ he retorted.

‘’ crazy fan!’’ you protested ‘’ I don’t even know you stupid big headed dinosaur, why would I be your fan.’’

Though you need to admit, big headed dinosaur looked familiar. You had a strong feeling that you had seen that boy before.

‘’ what did you call me!’’ he snarled. ‘’ you don’t me!?’’

‘’ no!’’ you hissed. ‘’ and I don’t want to know! Just go away!’’

You were sick of him. You pushed him back and again slammed the door close but this time you made sure the door was locked with the extra lock that only could only be opened from the inside.

You heard him trying to open the door again with his keys but of course this time that was pointless.

‘’ YAH! YAH!’’ the boy yelled. ‘’ what are you doing?! I am Jonghyun. The Kim Jonghyun and the rightful owner of this apartment.’’

He started pushing against the door. * does he really think that is going to open the door?*

‘’ Why do I care you are Kim Jonghyun, you look more like a dinosaur to me?’’ you told him. ‘’And I am the rightful owner, not you!’’

‘’ you seriously don’t know me!’’  Jonghyun questioned. ‘’SHInee you idiot I am Jonghyun of shine, and stop calling me a big headed dinosaur!’’

‘’ I don’t care who you are!’’ you exclaimed.

You knew it. That face was familiar he is a member of Shinee, but there is no way he would be the really Jonghyun of Shinee right?

Then the pushing back against the door stopped and an envelope was pushed underneath the door. You picked it up.

Rental agreement.

You looked in the envelope. In the envelope was a paper which said that Kim Jonghyun was hereby the rightful owner of apartment 73.

*no way!* you thought. *tell me this isn’t happening.*

‘’ see!’’ the boy said. ‘’ now let me in.’’

You pushed the envelope back. You picked up your bag and grabbed your own envelop with rental agreement on it.

*that stupid dinosaur isn’t going to ruin my plans and life here!* you thought. * He is an idol he must have enough money to buy a villa on the beach why does he want my little apartment!*

‘’ I have one too.’’ you said and also pushed the envelope underneath the door.

          

          


so this is chapter 1!

i hope you like it!

i love writing this story so updates will come soon!

i try to update at least ones a week.